pinkunicorn123

hehe, you and Debbie have an obsession with London don't ye i've a lot of friends who moved there recently, they love it

Nope, lol definitely not....even spending a week in this country I'm planning my next escape i dunno, I've no problems or bad memories, I just hate the weather, the roads, the government, SOOOOO many things..I love being in Spanish-speaking countries, I love speaking Spanish so I reckon maybe Madrid, but I'd love to go to Argentina too

Haha yeah, just a tiny bit obsessed :naughty: aw really?? I think I'd definitely like to spend some time there anyway...

Aaaww :roftl: the roads? :lmfao: I don't think Ireland is that bad... I like being Irish, we have some pretty nice spots here and a nice culture I think..

I might change my mind when I go to France though, you never know :naughty:

YAY!!!!!!!!! We want Neeve in Madrid!!!!!!

Hello all BTW:naughty:

Haha, I'm not letting her go without a fight! :kachinga::roftl:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I know, it's the natural effect after meeting me:mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl: No, seriously, I wish we'd ended up in the same city, wherever that is.

awwwh....we already did, so we will again I'm sure!!! :biggrin2:

Por cierto, si me cogen para el posgrado en los EEUU, tendrás que venir a visitarme tb! We'll just follow each other around the world!!!!!!

Haha yeah, just a tiny bit obsessed aw really?? I think I'd definitely like to spend some time there anyway...

Aaaww the roads? I don't think Ireland is that bad... I like being Irish, we have some pretty nice spots here and a nice culture I think..

I might change my mind when I go to France though, you never know

Haha, I'm not letting her go without a fight! :kachinga:

hahaha I feel so loved!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I become a little more irish when I'm not here, but I'm probably the worst ambassador for Ireland, haha

Have you been to France before? You may find,as I do, the more you travel, the more yoy want to travel!! :naughty:

awwwh....we already did, so we will again I'm sure!!! :biggrin2:

Por cierto, si me cogen para el posgrado en los EEUU, tendrás que venir a visitarme tb! We'll just follow each other around the world!!!!!!

hahaha I feel so loved!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I become a little more irish when I'm not here, but I'm probably the worst ambassador for Ireland, haha

Have you been to France before? You may find,as I do, the more you travel, the more yoy want to travel!! :naughty:

Haha, I know what you mean about feeling more Irish when you are away :naughty:

No I've not been to France yet, will probably wait til I go for the year abroad now! I've been to Belgium though.. did you go to Spain for a year when you were in college?

Haha, I know what you mean about feeling more Irish when you are away :naughty:

No I've not been to France yet, will probably wait til I go for the year abroad now! I've been to Belgium though.. did you go to Spain for a year when you were in college?

yeah I was in Malaga for a year :wub2:...believe me, the Erasmus year is FANTASTIC!! I keep forgetting that you're just going into 2nd yr! You'll have a great time on the yr abroad!

Also, I remember that in 2nd year I had a lot less hours of class than in 1st yr (cos of les subjects), which was nice!

yeah I was in Malaga for a year :wub2:...believe me, the Erasmus year is FANTASTIC!! I keep forgetting that you're just going into 2nd yr! You'll have a great time on the yr abroad!

Also, I remember that in 2nd year I had a lot less hours of class than in 1st yr (cos of les subjects), which was nice!

Aw lovely, I'm really looking forward to it but I'm really nervous too! How was your Spanish when you first went out? I'm still dreadful at understanding spoken French :thumbdown: but hopefully I'll improve this year cos 1st year wasn't very hard and I didn't do a whole lot.. I'm looking forward to this year now.. and the less hours too haha! :naughty:

I won't be here too long but anyay...

The IT crowd? I've never heard of it! Noel is in it? ooh I must look it up.. what channel is it on?

Oh cool! that sounds like fun :naughty: aw I'm glad you're really looking forward to it :thumb_yello:

you never heard of the IT crowd?! Graham Lineham, the man who made Father Ted made it. And yeah Noel was in it a few times, he's gas!:naughty:

It's odd sort of humour, I really like it

here's a good episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIvY4hnfdCk

hey!! that's so cool about your course, sounds like it'll suit u perfectly!! Yay!!! :biggrin2:

Awh, thanks! If you find out how it could work, that'd be great! But don't worry about it if u can't :wink2:

Yeah I've seen the IT Crowd once or twice, it's funny but not my fave kind of comedy....actually I think I saw the same episode twice

yeah, I think I'll like the course!

I'm actually doing some detective work on photoshop at the moment.

On the disc and online, though it's not easy to find what I'm looking for online:fisch:

I think I know the probelm, it's just now down to finding the answer...

I love the IT crowd, but it is repeated a LOT! lol I've seen most episodes more than twice:naughty:

I won't be here too long but anyay...

you never heard of the IT crowd?! Graham Lineham, the man who made Father Ted made it. And yeah Noel was in it a few times, he's gas!:naughty:

It's odd sort of humour, I really like it

here's a good episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIvY4hnfdCk

No never heard of it! Sounds like my kinda comedy though :naughty: Thanks for the link! I'll have a look at it later, cos Russell's radio show is just beginning, and bbc iplayer freaks out if I try and watch youtube at the same time :naughty:

Aw lovely, I'm really looking forward to it but I'm really nervous too! How was your Spanish when you first went out? I'm still dreadful at understanding spoken French but hopefully I'll improve this year cos 1st year wasn't very hard and I didn't do a whole lot.. I'm looking forward to this year now.. and the less hours too haha! :naughty:

sorry, I had to go do a few things!

Don't worry about your French, like you said, you'll improve a lot this year, and anyway the spoken part is always the hardest..it takes getting used to, but it'll be fine!!

Lol yeah less hours, but maybe more assignments? You'll enjoy it though :thumb_yello:

yeah, I think I'll like the course!

I'm actually doing some detective work on photoshop at the moment.

On the disc and online, though it's not easy to find what I'm looking for online:fisch:

I think I know the probelm, it's just now down to finding the answer...

I love the IT crowd, but it is repeated a LOT! lol I've seen most episodes more than twice:naughty:

Awh, you're so sweet! :blush-anim-cl: Don't feel you have to though, I don't want to put you to any trouble!! What do u think the problem is?

sorry, I had to go do a few things!

Don't worry about your French, like you said, you'll improve a lot this year, and anyway the spoken part is always the hardest..it takes getting used to, but it'll be fine!!

Lol yeah less hours, but maybe more assignments? You'll enjoy it though :thumb_yello:

Awh, you're so sweet! :blush-anim-cl: Don't feel you have to though, I don't want to put you to any trouble!! What do u think the problem is?

Thanks, you speak the truth I think :naughty:

Yeah more assignments I guess, I'll try and make the most of it anyway :naughty:

No never heard of it! Sounds like my kinda comedy though Thanks for the link! I'll have a look at it later, cos Russell's radio show is just beginning, and bbc iplayer freaks out if I try and watch youtube at the same time

yeah, I'd say you'd like it, maybe not, but if you like Father Ted, you'll probably like it:naughty:

oh cool! the internet is brilliant isn't it?! I mean, who needs anything else..it's all online:bleh:(I sound like I've just discovered it now or something,lol)

Awh, you're so sweet! Don't feel you have to though, I don't want to put you to any trouble!! What do u think the problem is?

No, it's fine, really. I get a bit obsessed with things that I want to get the better of.:naughty: I stayed online for ages yesterday looking up videos on youtube to help, and I'll pm you when I find a good one. :wink2:

I think the probelm is getting an activation number, and I know what my cousin meant now about reading the instructions, though I don't think the right instructions are on the disc...or maybe they're just hard to find.

I got so close to finding out how to do it yesterday but it was blocked since...:fisch: you know,lol

But never fear, I'll get it eventually.:wink2:

yeah, I'd say you'd like it, maybe not, but if you like Father Ted, you'll probably like it:naughty:

oh cool! the internet is brilliant isn't it?! I mean, who needs anything else..it's all online:bleh:(I sound like I've just discovered it now or something,lol)

Aaah the old interactive revolution :naughty:

There was a time when I thought the internet only consisted of MFC, google, myspace/bebo :naughty: imagine my delight when I finally discovered there's a lot more to it :naughty:

Aaah the old interactive revolution :naughty:

There was a time when I thought the internet only consisted of MFC, google, myspace/bebo :naughty: imagine my delight when I finally discovered there's a lot more to it :naughty:

Ah yes indeed:naughty:

I can imagine how surprised you must have been:naughty:

I might not be here long, but just saw Russell on yahoo home page. They say he's been making fun of Jonas Bros and their promise rings:lmao:(very mean of him, but it sounded funny when I read)

I'm looking forward to seeing the awards tonight anyway!

Ah yes indeed:naughty:

I can imagine how surprised you must have been:naughty:

I might not be here long, but just saw Russell on yahoo home page. They say he's been making fun of Jonas Bros and their promise rings:lmao:(very mean of him, but it sounded funny when I read)

I'm looking forward to seeing the awards tonight anyway!

Yeah there has been a lot of mixed reactions about what he said.. but at the end of the day he's a comedian, he's only poking fun and what he says shouldn't be taken so seriously! Controversial is what he does, but I admire him for it :wink2:

Yeah there has been a lot of mixed reactions about what he said.. but at the end of the day he's a comedian, he's only poking fun and what he says shouldn't be taken so seriously! Controversial is what he does, but I admire him for it :wink2:

yeah that's what I thought, if your getting Russell Brand to present a show as big as that, you have to expect controversy.:naughty:

I stayed up till 4am last night drawing and photoshopping...I think I have a problem:blink: :naughty:

Did you see the awards yet?(youtube or such?)

yeah that's what I thought, if your getting Russell Brand to present a show as big as that, you have to expect controversy.

I stayed up till 4am last night drawing and photoshopping...I think I have a problem

Did you see the awards yet?(youtube or such?)

Yeah that's it :naughty: I heard MTV are happy anyway so that's good :)

Aaw, you're just doing what you love, at least you didn't spend it watching Russell Brand videos :fisch::naughty:

I've heard it! :naughty: I got up at 3am last night and I listened to the show via Devin's webcam :roftl: So I've heard what he's said and all but I haven't bothered with youtube cos my friend is taping it for me so I'll hold out to see it then. :D

Yeah that's it I heard MTV are happy anyway so that's good

Aaw, you're just doing what you love, at least you didn't spend it watching Russell Brand videos :naughty:

I've heard it! I got up at 3am last night and I listened to the show via Devin's webcam So I've heard what he's said and all but I haven't bothered with youtube cos my friend is taping it for me so I'll hold out to see it then.

yeah, sure it's MTV...they look for controversy.

:naughty: wathcing Russel aint a bad way to spend time either you know

Oh cool! If your getting it taped you'll get a better quality, I'm looking forward to it tonight...though I'm not sure when it starts...I think it's 8.:blink:

Ooooh you have a new sig! :mf_lustslow: Verrry cool

ah thanks, it's dedicated to my new love of all things Prince and purple:wub2:

:naughty:

yeah, sure it's MTV...they look for controversy.

:naughty: wathcing Russel aint a bad way to spend time either you know

Oh cool! If your getting it taped you'll get a better quality, I'm looking forward to it tonight...though I'm not sure when it starts...I think it's 8.:blink:

ah thanks, it's dedicated to my new love of all things Prince and purple:wub2:

:naughty:

Red carpet starts at 8 and the show starts at 9! Sad I know this when I can't even watch haha :rolleyes:

Teresa was there (Russell's girlfriend) She looked absolutely stunning! I think I got a bit of a platonic crush on her :naughty: She is really so beautiful!

I'll post a pic in a min, ooh I have some Russell pics on the RB thread too :thumb_yello:

Red carpet starts at 8 and the show starts at 9! Sad I know this when I can't even watch haha :rolleyes:

Teresa was there (Russell's girlfriend) She looked absolutely stunning! I think I got a bit of a platonic crush on her :naughty: She is really so beautiful!

I'll post a pic in a min, ooh I have some Russell pics on the RB thread too :thumb_yello:

So annoying you can't watch now, though, I think a recording would be better in the long run anyway:wink2:

I've never even seen his girlfriend, I've seen ads with him a nd Britney, and then something in the paper with him and Christina Aguil...(sp.?!):naughty:

I'll pop into that thread then.

I better log off soon though...

So annoying you can't watch now, though, I think a recording would be better in the long run anyway:wink2:

I've never even seen his girlfriend, I've seen ads with him a nd Britney, and then something in the paper with him and Christina Aguil...(sp.?!):naughty:

I'll pop into that thread then.

I better log off soon though...

Yeah I don't mind really!

Here she is from last night

Teresa_Palmer_006.jpg

She is so beautiful, and really sweet (damn, I can't hate her :mad3::naughty:)

wow, she is really pretty!

I love her dress too!:wub2:

Where is she from?

I better be off, I might be back later.

She's an Aussie :naughty:

Yeah it's a gorgeous dress .. want! Even though I could not pull it off in a million years :naughty:

Yeah I'm off too! Talk to you soon :bye:

Hello all!:bye:

She's an Aussie

Yeah it's a gorgeous dress .. want! Even though I could not pull it off in a million years

Yeah I'm off too! Talk to you soon

Aw, she's really nice, Russell must be a happy man:wub2:

hey girls, I can't stay but just wanted to say hey!!

Hope all's well!!

Talk laters

xxx

Hi!

yeah, I'm on and off at random times lately, I keep getting distracted by things.

I hope your well too!

Those Mika and Katy pics brightened up my day, they're so lovely together, all smiley and such:wub2: