pinkunicorn123

Hello all!:bye:

Aw, she's really nice, Russell must be a happy man:wub2:

Hi!

yeah, I'm on and off at random times lately, I keep getting distracted by things.

I hope your well too!

Those Mika and Katy pics brightened up my day, they're so lovely together, all smiley and such:wub2:

Yeaaah, he seems to really like her and all, but well he's said a few things lately that's starting to sound like he's a bit bored of being in a relationship... :fisch:

Oh yeah those pics were lovely alright! :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaaah, he seems to really like her and all, but well he's said a few things lately that's starting to sound like he's a bit bored of being in a relationship... :fisch:

Oh yeah those pics were lovely alright! :)

yeah I thought he sounded a bit carefree when talking to Britney and others etc...

But he's Russell, I'd say a relationship is tough on someone so Russell-like.:naughty:

yeah, they look like shiny happy people!:wub2: aw

yeah I thought he sounded a bit carefree when talking to Britney and others etc...

But he's Russell, I'd say a relationship is tough on someone so Russell-like.:naughty:

yeah, they look like shiny happy people!:wub2: aw

Yeah, bless him :naughty: It's hard to know how long this will last. He really wants to settle down, but I don't think he's ready to yet. But then again, will he ever be :blink:

Yeah, bless him :naughty: It's hard to know how long this will last. He really wants to settle down, but I don't think he's ready to yet. But then again, will he ever be :blink:

Thats a hard question to answer...I doubt if he even knows the answer...maybe.

I'm sure he's just waiting for you:wink2: :bleh::wub2:

Mika:wub2:

I am really really looking forward to a new dvd/album now...*sigh*

Thats a hard question to answer...I doubt if he even knows the answer...maybe.

I'm sure he's just waiting for you:wink2: :bleh:

Mika:wub2:

I am really really looking forward to a new dvd/album now...*sigh*

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Aw yeah so am I! any news on it yet? :blink:

:naughty:

no, not really...and if he's out having fun with Katy Perry, then it could be a while.:naughty:

A dvd would keep us going though:fisch:

Haha :roftl:

Yeah it would be nice to have it out before Christmas but hmm.. it's tight..

Maybe we'll have the dvd though.. it's meant to be from the Paris show :wub2:

Haha :roftl:

Yeah it would be nice to have it out before Christmas but hmm.. it's tight..

Maybe we'll have the dvd though.. it's meant to be from the Paris show :wub2:

yeah, I still don't get that though...that would be the second dvd from Paris...therefore he'll be speaking French to the audience(not that I mind that much, but I won't understand much more that Bonjour and Bonsoir:naughty:)

He should do a dvd somewhere else...like right here:das: :bleh:

how are my posts going up so quickly?! I've barely been ehre and they jumped by 10!

yeah, I still don't get that though...that would be the second dvd from Paris...therefore he'll be speaking French to the audience(not that I mind that much, but I won't understand much more that Bonjour and Bonsoir)

He should do a dvd somewhere else...like right here

how are my posts going up so quickly?! I've barely been ehre and they jumped by 10!

Well I think he does a mixture of French and English at the French gigs, well that's what he did on the last dvd anyway, but I know, a lot of people won't be able to understand the French so it will be a bit weird :blink:

Yep, my living rooms always free :wink2::naughty:

right, I think I'll be off, I want to draw some more...I really have become obsessed with it lately, and I want to keep doing before the fun wares off

So night night

Aaw that's really nice, it's a good productive hobbie, drawing :thumb_yello: I used to love it years ago too, wish I could get back into it but don't have the motivation :blink:

Anyyyyway nighty night :bye:

Hey girls :bye:

Well I was just thinking about maybe downloading that free trial of photoshop for a laugh, and was reading this and thought maybe this might have something to do with your problem Niamh?

When the trial expires, you must purchase the software to continue using it. Our new trial process enables you to evaluate a product and then convert the installed trial to an unrestricted version by purchasing it and entering a serial number.

To simplify your trial conversion, we recommend that you try the product you intend to buy. If you evaluate one trial product and then buy another, you need to uninstall the original trial product before installing the purchased product.

It's probably no help at all, I mean I don't even know exactly what the problem is, but thought I'd post it anyway!

Hi everybody!

Just wanted to tell you how beautiful your country is :wub2: !

I went to Ireland for a week, went through Killarney Park, Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and Country of Clare.

These landscapes are so WHOAWWW... I can't stop thinking about this brilliant trip and I hope to be able to come back soon to do either The County of Clare properly (could spend only one day there) with Sligo, Mayo and Galway counties, or Donegal & Northern Ireland.

I was so much into Blasket Islands that I bought from Amazon the books from Peig Sayers, Maurice O'Sullivan etc... Should receive them in a few days I hope! Sorry I use the English writing for their names, the Irish writing is a little bit more complicated for their names...

Anyway thank you so much Ireland for your Failte !

Hi everybody!

I went to Ireland for a week' date=' went through Killarney Park, Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and Country of Clare.

These landscapes are so WHOAWWW... I can't stop thinking about this brilliant trip and I hope to be able to come back soon to do either The County of Clare properly (could spend only one day there) with Sligo, Mayo and Galway counties, or Donegal & Northern Ireland.

I was so much into Blasket Islands that I bought from Amazon the books from Peig Sayers, Maurice O'Sullivan etc... Should receive them in a few days I hope! Sorry I use the English writing for their names, the Irish writing is a little bit more complicated for their names...

Anyway thank you so much Ireland for your Failte ![/quote']

o that sounds amazing! u went?! how lucky i wish i could go to ireland. :( i will someday haha

o that sounds amazing! u went?! how lucky i wish i could go to ireland. :( i will someday haha

You have to, this is sooooooooo beautiful!

I put it on top of all the trips I made, equal with California / Nevada (which is not the same landscape at all :naughty:... But that gives you an idea of how amazing I think Ireland is, as I put its landscapes at the same level as Lake Tahoe, Death Valley etc !)

Well I was just thinking about maybe downloading that free trial of photoshop for a laugh, and was reading this and thought maybe this might have something to do with your problem Niamh?

It's probably no help at all, I mean I don't even know exactly what the problem is, but thought I'd post it anyway!

Hey! Yeah that's what happened...but we were looking for a way around it :fisch:

Photoshop is great; the only problem is you'll get addicted to it and then after 30 days.... :sad: lol

Oh Sheree...my sis who just started in UCD said that...ahem, Russell is going to be there soon..she doesn't know when, but I guess in the next few weeks...you know the way they always have brilliant guests for their debates..well that's what he'll be doing...I don't know anything else but you might be able to find out online...The second I heard it I had to tell u!!!

Hi everybody!

I went to Ireland for a week' date=' went through Killarney Park, Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and Country of Clare.

Hi! Awwwh that's really nice of you; I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday here! :thumb_yello: You saw a lot of the good stuff anyway!!!

Hi Dev and Debbie! :bye:

Thanks Sheree! though even reading that is confusing. The probelm is to do with the trial, and needing an authorisation code. It's not the easiest thing to fix when the copy isn't *cough*...you know:naughty:

And I'd happily lend you the copy too, though I want to get Niamhs sorted first.

Hi everybody!

Hi, thanks for popping into this thread. I'm glad you liked it here! :original:

Hey! Yeah that's what happened...but we were looking for a way around it

Photoshop is great; the only problem is you'll get addicted to it and then after 30 days.... lol

Oh Sheree...my sis who just started in UCD said that...ahem, Russell is going to be there soon..she doesn't know when, but I guess in the next few weeks...you know the way they always have brilliant guests for their debates..well that's what he'll be doing...I don't know anything else but you might be able to find out online...The second I heard it I had to tell u!!!

Hi! Awwwh that's really nice of you; I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday here! You saw a lot of the good stuff anyway!!!

Hi Dev and Debbie!

Hi! From what I said above you might be able to tell I'm having a hard time solving the problem.

When I checked the disc I couldn't find the instructions for the part that won't work. Then I looked online, and came close...but not close enough.:thumbdown:

I want to be sure I know what you've to do before I send it back, otherwise we'll be back in the same situation.

It's so frustrating, and it doesn't help that my cousin is too busy. But when I know how you can fix it, I'll send it back:wink2:

Hi everybody!

Just wanted to tell you how beautiful your country is !

Aaww I'm delighted you had such a nice time here! :) It's so nice to hear! I agree that Kerry is really beautiful, especially Killarney. I hope you'll be able to come back and see all those other places you didn't get a chance to see this time!

Hey! Yeah that's what happened...but we were looking for a way around it

Photoshop is great; the only problem is you'll get addicted to it and then after 30 days.... lol

Oh ok :fisch: haha, I hope you do!

OH MY GOD!!!

My heart is racing! in the next few weeks???!!! :mf_lustslow:

You know what, I was actually really hoping he would come, cos he won the James Joyce literary award from UCD which he announced on his show about a month ago, and I was thinking he'll have to come to collect it surely! But now I'm hearing this, oh my God, I'm sooo excited!! :mf_lustslow: I think it's the end of this month he's meant to be coming home from LA... :mf_lustslow:

I'll have to get onto my friend to find out about it for me, but if you hear anything else please let me know, and thank you so much for telling me! :huglove:

*desperately tries to calm down*

Thanks Sheree! though even reading that is confusing. The probelm is to do with the trial, and needing an authorisation code. It's not the easiest thing to fix when the copy isn't *cough*...you know

And I'd happily lend you the copy too, though I want to get Niamhs sorted first.

Np, even though it's not really been of any help thought it might be :naughty:

Hi! From what I said above you might be able to tell I'm having a hard time solving the problem.

When I checked the disc I couldn't find the instructions for the part that won't work. Then I looked online, and came close...but not close enough.:thumbdown:

I want to be sure I know what you've to do before I send it back, otherwise we'll be back in the same situation.

It's so frustrating, and it doesn't help that my cousin is too busy. But when I know how you can fix it, I'll send it back:wink2:

awwwh ou're so sweet toput that much effort into it....I mean, i hope you're not wasting loads of time on it!! It's so frustrating!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

My heart is racing! in the next few weeks???!!! :mf_lustslow:

You know what, I was actually really hoping he would come, cos he won the James Joyce literary award from UCD which he announced on his show about a month ago, and I was thinking he'll have to come to collect it surely! But now I'm hearing this, oh my God, I'm sooo excited!! I think it's the end of this month he's meant to be coming home from LA...

I'll have to get onto my friend to find out about it for me, but if you hear anything else please let me know, and thank you so much for telling me! :huglove:

*desperately tries to calm down*

lol!! Oh right, that's probably why he's coming then. Yep I'll let you know if I here anything else! :thumb_yello:

lol!! Oh right, that's probably why he's coming then. Yep I'll let you know if I here anything else! :thumb_yello:

Thanks! I looked up the society online and got onto my friend and she's gonna try and find out for me :bleh:

Though I'm not even sure if I'd be able to go cos I'm not in UCD, but hopefully I will!!

Hello friendlings!:bye:

It's nice to check your subscriptions and see this thread right on top!

Is Russell really going to UCD?! how cool is that!

I just spent 2 hours watching Prince on telly...:blush-anim-cl: I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with him lately...but wow!

I just bought an Ugly betty "book" today, It's like the Mode magazine they have, it's really cool:D