pinkunicorn123

Hello friendlings!:bye:

It's nice to check your subscriptopns and see this thread right on top!

Is Russell really going to UCD?! how cool is that!

I just spent 2 hours watching Prince on telly...:blush-anim-cl: I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with him lately...but wow!

I just bought an Ugly betty "book" today, It's like the Mode magazine they have, it's really cool:D

haha i bet its nice, u dont have to search, lol

haha nice

what else is going on?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha lol

over here, for me? FOR ME??? ummm alright

ITS GONNA RAIN NEXT WEEK! not sure how much, but YAY!

lol

but im sick, again

Haha aaw, that sounds so unexciting to us Irish I'm afraid :naughty:

Aaw that sucks :thumbdown:

Hello friendlings!:bye:

It's nice to check your subscriptions and see this thread right on top!

Is Russell really going to UCD?! how cool is that!

I just spent 2 hours watching Prince on telly...:blush-anim-cl: I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with him lately...but wow!

I just bought an Ugly betty "book" today, It's like the Mode magazine they have, it's really cool

Heeey!

I hope he is, hehe! It looks like it though :naughty: My friend said the club and societies are starting monday so she is gonna ask them is he coming, so we should nearly have a definite answer then :D

Aw cool, I never really got into him, I just don't really know him that well, but he seems pretty cool! :thumb_yello:

Oh mad! Is that new? What's in it?

Ah yes indeed, it is very nice:naughty: :bleh:

Hmm, not much besides that, just relaxing and taking it easy:wink2:

How about you?

o cool...well i got home at almost midnight last night, from being at school, all day long :(

then i had a soccer game today (we won)

and i am sick

but im alright

ya i bet it does, but when uve gone all summer w/out one drop, u get excited especially when the temp has been in the 90s-100s and fires all summer and a "water drought" lol

ya. my eyes are watery nonstop too

Heeey!

I hope he is, hehe! It looks like it though :naughty: My friend said the club and societies are starting monday so she is gonna ask them is he coming, so we should nearly have a definite answer then :D

Aw cool, I never really got into him, I just don't really know him that well, but he seems pretty cool! :thumb_yello:

Oh mad! Is that new? What's in it?

:naughty: I agree about the rain thing...wanna swap weather for a bit Dev?!:bleh:

Oh wow! That's so exciting, I hope you get to see him now!

Oh, when are you starting back? I am on Monday!

yeah, Prince is one of those pesky little people who once you take notice of they don't go away,lol

After seeing the Purple Rain film I just...was blinded by the purpleness,haha!

It's just like a Voguey type of magazine, only with lots of Ugly Betty interviews and pictures...it's nice!

ya i bet it does, but when uve gone all summer w/out one drop, u get excited especially when the temp has been in the 90s-100s and fires all summer and a "water drought" lol

Ahh yes of course :(

So unfair cos we had really bad floods and it rained for literally all of August and it's still pretty wet now, this kinda stuff makes me angry :thumbdown:

o cool...well i got home at almost midnight last night, from being at school, all day long :(

then i had a soccer game today (we won)

and i am sick

but im alright

you were in school all day long?!:boxed:

ye won! :yay:

sick again, that's just mean:thumbdown:

So unfair cos we had really bad floods and it rained for literally all of August and it's still pretty wet now, this kinda stuff makes me angry :thumbdown:

There was no Summer this year:boxed: I think there was about 5 sunny days where it felt nice and warm...but that was about it:sad:

That reminds me, I was in Dublin about a week ago and thought we were driving beside a lake beside the road, but then I saw a car driving through it!:shocked:

It was a flooded road! you couldn't even see the cars wheels!

:naughty: I agree about the rain thing...wanna swap weather for a bit Dev?!:bleh:

Oh wow! That's so exciting, I hope you get to see him now!

Oh, when are you starting back? I am on Monday!

yeah, Prince is one of those pesky little people who once you take notice of they don't go away,lol

After seeing the Purple Rain film I just...was blinded by the purpleness,haha!

It's just like a Voguey type of magazine, only with lots of Ugly Betty interviews and pictures...it's nice!

Thank you! Yeah it's all pretty exciting :D I'm still aware that I may not be allowed in though, but I gave my friend my CAO number in case they need student ID numbers to be a member to get a ticket and she'll just pretend that I'm in UCD :roftl: Hopefully it won't have to come to that though..

I'm starting next Monday! Aaaw was just gonna ask you that, you excited? :D

Oh cool, I've never seen that. I think I said I love your sig, sounds cool, people were running everywhere haha!

aww ya im sorry. lets trade places :naughty:

you were in school all day long?!:boxed:

ye won! :yay:

sick again, that's just mean:thumbdown:

ya because band. :hair: lol

i know! havent i been sick enough?! lol

Thank you! Yeah it's all pretty exciting I'm still aware that I may not be allowed in though, but I gave my friend my CAO number in case they need student ID numbers to be a member to get a ticket and she'll just pretend that I'm in UCD Hopefully it won't have to come to that though..

I'm starting next Monday! Aaaw was just gonna ask you that, you excited?

Oh cool, I've never seen that. I think I said I love your sig, sounds cool, people were running everywhere haha!

Oh, fingers crossed! I'm sure they'd let anyone who pays in, (unless it's a free thing:naughty:) Bt if you tell them that Russell needs you there, they will just have to understand:bleh: lol

Next Monday, as in not this Monday after tommorrow?! Sorry, I just get mixed up with these things:naughty:

Strangely enough, I still haven't really thought about it...I'm not excited or nervous or anything...I'm just indifferent to going for some reason. I'm never like this, I usually get all stressed and anxious, but I don't really care all that much yet,lol

How about you?

His face says it all:naughty:

aww ya im sorry. lets trade places :naughty:

ya because band. :hair: lol

i know! havent i been sick enough?! lol

you're pulling your hair a lot tonight Dev, be careful it doesn't fall out:naughty:

lol

aww ya im sorry. lets trade places

Why not? :naughty:

Oh, fingers crossed! I'm sure they'd let anyone who pays in, (unless it's a free thing:naughty Bt if you tell them that Russell needs you there, they will just have to understand lol

Next Monday, as in not this Monday after tommorrow?! Sorry, I just get mixed up with these things

Strangely enough, I still haven't really thought about it...I'm not excited or nervous or anything...I'm just indifferent to going for some reason. I'm never like this, I usually get all stressed and anxious, but I don't really care all that much yet,lol

How about you

His face says it all

Yeah it's a free thing... eeek!

I'll say that I'm expected :mf_rosetinted: haha!

Haha yeah, Monday the 22nd :naughty:

Yeah you sound a lot like me when I was starting :naughty: that's cool though :thumb_yello:

I'm looking forward to going back this year though, but I'm presuming I've passed the year here, which I haven't yet :bleh: but I hope so and I'll be finding out this week!

haha youve got it

:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

Yeah it's a free thing... eeek!

I'll say that I'm expected haha!

Haha yeah, Monday the 22nd

Yeah you sound a lot like me when I was starting that's cool though

I'm looking forward to going back this year though, but I'm presuming I've passed the year here, which I haven't yet :bleh: but I hope so and I'll be finding out this week!

free is generaly a good thing, but I think I know what your eeek is for:naughty:

ah I see, your lucky you've such a long Summer! I shouldn't be thinking this way really, I mean an extra week off, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world:fisch:

I hope I get more excited eventually, thoughI can't really see that happening,lol

Only this week? wo, I thought the results for repeats were quicker than that. My friend must be waiting then too, I really should ask her that:naughty:

Anyway, good luck!

I'm hungry I might have a quick something and come back...

free is generaly a good thing, but I think I know what your eeek is for:naughty:

ah I see, your lucky you've such a long Summer! I shouldn't be thinking this way really, I mean an extra week off, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world:fisch:

I hope I get more excited eventually, thoughI can't really see that happening,lol

Only this week? wo, I thought the results for repeats were quicker than that. My friend must be waiting then too, I really should ask her that:naughty:

Anyway, good luck!

I'm hungry I might have a quick something and come back...

Yeah they are just really late in UCC, they probably already have their results in other places!

Thanks anywayyy :thumb_yello:

Btw, would you be able to make me a sig sometime please? Whenever you are free now, cos I know you are busy now starting college and all :blush-anim-cl:

lol

i am wierd, arent i

Aren't we all?!:bleh:

weird is the best way to be in my opinion:naughty:

Yeah they are just really late in UCC, they probably already have their results in other places!

Thanks anywayyy

Btw, would you be able to make me a sig sometime please? Whenever you are free now, cos I know you are busy now starting college and all :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, it does seem really late, no harm though:naughty:

Sheree, making sigs is something I absolutely love doing, so don't feel bad in asking!

It's only the handling of photoshop and it's finicky problems to send it to ye thats the problem.:naughty:

So yeah, I'll do one whenever you send some pics you want:wink2:

I don't want to make a thread for sig making though...I think that'd be a bit forceful:naughty:

Aren't we all?!

weird is the best way to be in my opinion

yeah, it does seem really late, no harm though

Sheree, making sigs is something I absolutely love doing, so don't feel bad in asking!

It's only the handling of photoshop and it's finicky problems to send it to ye thats the problem

So yeah, I'll do one whenever you send some pics you want:wink2:

I don't want to make a thread for sig making though...I think that'd be a bit forceful:naughty:

Yep, we get more summer :D

I can't believe next time I'll be returning though, I'll be going to France :shocked: I'm scared....

Ok cool :D I'll pm you :wink2:

Haha yeah I couldn't blame you, you'd be bombarded with sig requests :naughty: cos yours are so cool too!

Yep, we get more summer :D

I can't believe next time I'll be returning though, I'll be going to France :shocked: I'm scared....

Ok cool :D I'll pm you :wink2:

Haha yeah I couldn't blame you, you'd be bombarded with sig requests :naughty: cos yours are so cool too!

yeah...that would be strange! But you will LOVE it! you'll be sorrounded by French

scarf wearing boys with curlyish hair:bleh:

no it's not that I think I'd be bombarded, it just seems a bit...:huh:

I'd rather if people want them, they can just ask me. though maybe I might put a lil "ad" in my sig...I dunno if it's a good idea though.

yeah...that would be strange! But you will LOVE it! you'll be sorrounded by French

scarf wearing boys with curlyish hair:bleh:

no it's not that I think I'd be bombarded, it just seems a bit...:huh:

I'd rather if people want them, they can just ask me. though maybe I might put a lil "ad" in my sig...I dunno if it's a good idea though.

Oh yes!!! :lmfao: forgot that :roftl::blush-anim-cl: yay!!

Oooh I get ya :wink2: you don't want to so much as "advertise" yourself. I dunno really, it's up to you!