pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha isnt it?!

i was gonna ask why both of u are still up. lol its like, after 2 isnt it?

Did you even need to ask? :naughty:

the weirdest thing is that I still think I have that pic...:fisch::naughty: I really should delete that,lol

yeah, I just don't know if it's me...maybe.

You do?! :lmfao::lmao: ahaha! he is cute though, so that makes it a little bit more acceptable :roftl::bleh:

Aaaw, yeah I know what you mean. Well you're not obliged to anyway! So don't think about it too much, hehe!

haha yes. i should havee known :naughty:

:thumb_yello::naughty:

You do?! :lmfao: ahaha! he is cute though, so that makes it a little bit more acceptable

Aaaw, yeah I know what you mean. Well you're not obliged to anyway! So don't think about it too much, hehe!

Just seeing this smiley:lmfao: makes me laugh, really though, thats the best way to express laughter online!

I know...it is so weird, I think I came across it a while ago, and was like ooh hello, who might you be:naughty: ( I don;t really talk to pictures btw:naughty:)

yeah, I'll just forget I even thought of it I think. lol

Did you even need to ask? :naughty:

i know! what was i thinking?! haha

well i bet its too late for u guys to watch this, but it was a vid of me and my friends from emo day (thats not our real voices, i have a voice changer on my comp) and it totally sped up on its own. idk how

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM6JQmvMk5s

:roftl:

well i bet its too late for u guys to watch this, but it was a vid of me and my friends from emo day (thats not our real voices, i have a voice changer on my comp) and it totally sped up on its own. idk how

:roftl:

:lmao: Dev, you really are crazy!

in a good way though...I think:roftl:

:lmao: Dev, you really are crazy!

in a good way though...I think:roftl:

haha who knows

we are such retards tho, really if we were videotaped for 24 hrs, it would be the craziest thing ever! haha

Okay, I'm really tired now...( I surrender)

I better go to sleep, so night night!

:huglove:

It's been a nice little chatty night in the Irish thread.

Night!!

nigh night!!!

:lmfao:

Those effects made it really scary actually :roftl: think you perfectly captured the spirit of emo day :naughty:

Just seeing this smiley makes me laugh, really though, thats the best way to express laughter online!

I know...it is so weird, I think I came across it a while ago, and was like ooh hello, who might you be( I don;t really talk to pictures btw)

yeah, I'll just forget I even thought of it I think. lol

:lmao: surre you don't! :roftl: I believe you debbie, thouusands wouldn't :bleh: haha only messin!

Alright guys, Imma go to bed now, starting to get tired!

soo night night all, ttyl! :huglove:

hey Niamh! aaaw have you been busy?

Look at the lovely sig Debbie made for me, isn't it fab? :wub2:

Hey! yeah just lots to do, especially with moving to Portugal on tuesday!!

How are you, and how's uni?

Ooooh nice sig!!! :mf_lustslow: Good work Debbie!!! I think she should do it professionally :naughty:

I hear The Mighty Boosh are in Dublin tonight! Oh Noel, just send me a soundbyte and I'll be happy :roftl: oh that voice!!

Hey! yeah just lots to do, especially with moving to Portugal on tuesday!!

How are you, and how's uni?

Ooooh nice sig!!! :mf_lustslow: Good work Debbie!!! I think she should do it professionally

I hear The Mighty Boosh are in Dublin tonight! Oh Noel, just send me a soundbyte and I'll be happy oh that voice!!

Oooh Tuesday :mf_lustslow: that came quick! well probably not for you though:naughty:

I'm grand thanks, starting uni on Tuesday, only have 2 hours next week and starts properly the following week!

Oh yes they are, they are playing 5 shows in Dublin would you believe?! :shocked: I don't even know anyone here who's even heard of them :roftl:

They are doing a signing of their new book The Mighty Book of Boosh tomorrow in Easons Dublin, wanna go? :naughty: I can get the 5:30 train, we could still make it! :roftl:

Hi:D

I'm having such a lazy day today, I started googling conspiracy theories today and that kept me occupied for ages!:shocked::naughty: ( I dunno why I felt like doing that)

:blush-anim-cl: ye'r too nice about the sig, really.:wub2:

Oh and I was talking to a girl from my course who's a huge fan of Mighty Boosh, actually loads of people I was talking to are:naughty: You'd love them Sheree,lol

Anyway she went to Fridays show.

I've barely seen the show though, only bits of it, I really should watch more.

I can't believe the weather! It's lovely and warm and sunny! how did that happen?!?!

Hi

I'm having such a lazy day today, I started googling conspiracy theories today and that kept me occupied for ages! ( I dunno why I felt like doing that)

ye'r too nice about the sig, really.

Oh and I was talking to a girl from my course who's a huge fan of Mighty Boosh, actually loads of people I was talking to are You'd love them Sheree,lol

Anyway she went to Fridays show.

I've barely seen the show though, only bits of it, I really should watch more.

I can't believe the weather! It's lovely and warm and sunny! how did that happen?!?!

Hey girls! I haven't been on here in a few days, just settling back into college, really loving being back!

Aw Debbie that's really cool! I'm actually gradually starting to find people who know Noel Fielding/ heard of/ seen bits of the Mighty Boosh (well like 2 people :naughty:) but it's a start! :naughty:

They have actually just announced they are doing another show in Dublin in January, I really wanna go to this one!

Speaking of shows, this is still pretty much news to be but I'm going to see Russell in Belfast in January! :mf_lustslow: Details of the tour were only announced yesterday and presale tickets were released today to myspace friends and they officially go onsale tomorrow. I got 4th row!! :D I'm so excited! Wish he was doing a show in Dublin but oh well, will be seeing him there when he comes to UCD :D

Haha oh yeah the weather is gorgeous these days, it's such a nice way to go back to college I think, campus is really busy and the good weather makes it such a nice place to be :)

hey girls!! Just wanted to say a quick hello; I'm in Lisbon, working, trying to find a flat etc etc so up to my eyes! how is everyone???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Niamh! How are you getting on? You've started work already? Good luck flat hunting! Reminds me of this time last year haha. I'm great thanks! Hope you're well anyway! :thumb_yello:

Hey girls! I haven't been on here in a few days, just settling back into college, really loving being back!

Aw Debbie that's really cool! I'm actually gradually starting to find people who know Noel Fielding/ heard of/ seen bits of the Mighty Boosh (well like 2 people :naughty:) but it's a start! :naughty:

They have actually just announced they are doing another show in Dublin in January, I really wanna go to this one!

Speaking of shows, this is still pretty much news to be but I'm going to see Russell in Belfast in January! :mf_lustslow: Details of the tour were only announced yesterday and presale tickets were released today to myspace friends and they officially go onsale tomorrow. I got 4th row!! :D I'm so excited! Wish he was doing a show in Dublin but oh well, will be seeing him there when he comes to UCD :D

Haha oh yeah the weather is gorgeous these days, it's such a nice way to go back to college I think, campus is really busy and the good weather makes it such a nice place to be :)

Oh Niamh! How are you getting on? You've started work already? Good luck flat hunting! Reminds me of this time last year haha. I'm great thanks! Hope you're well anyway! :thumb_yello:

Hey!!!

Oooh sounds like you're a professional Russell fan, hahaha! That'll be so much fun!!!!!

Yep flat hunting....oh the joys!!! Saw a lovely one today so we'll see.......

Right, so much to do....will talk soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey!!!

Oooh sounds like you're a professional Russell fan, hahaha! That'll be so much fun!!!!!

Yep flat hunting....oh the joys!!! Saw a lovely one today so we'll see.......

Right, so much to do....will talk soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A professional fan haha :roftl:

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it :thumb_yello: it'll be a 7 hour train journey to get there :shocked: now if that's not dedication I dunno what is :roftl:

Hope you're well :huglove: