pinkunicorn123

hey girls!! Just wanted to say a quick hello; I'm in Lisbon, working, trying to find a flat etc etc so up to my eyes! how is everyone???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Niamh!

I hope your enjoying Lisbon! And good luck with the flat!:thumb_yello:

I'm good:original: just getting used to college etc.

Hey girls! I haven't been on here in a few days, just settling back into college, really loving being back!

Aw Debbie that's really cool! I'm actually gradually starting to find people who know Noel Fielding/ heard of/ seen bits of the Mighty Boosh (well like 2 people) but it's a start!

They have actually just announced they are doing another show in Dublin in January, I really wanna go to this one!

Speaking of shows, this is still pretty much news to be but I'm going to see Russell in Belfast in January! Details of the tour were only announced yesterday and presale tickets were released today to myspace friends and they officially go onsale tomorrow. I got 4th row!!I'm so excited! Wish he was doing a show in Dublin but oh well, will be seeing him there when he comes to UCD

Haha oh yeah the weather is gorgeous these days, it's such a nice way to go back to college I think, campus is really busy and the good weather makes it such a nice place to be

oh cool, you must love being being back!

I'm glad your finding more Boosh-ites:naughty: It's weird the amount of people I've seen wearing Boosh t-shirts lately, I think it's because of the shows. yeah, you should go! They were obviously a success!

More Russell!:mf_lustslow: ha, like Niamh said you really are becoming a professional Russell fan! lol

And UCD!:naughty: give me a call when you go to that,lol

I might sneak my way in,haha

I think we spoke to soon about the weather...it's already gone cold again...

Hello strangers!!!

Hi! How are you?

I'm glad you popped in to say hello:naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh cool, you must love being being back!

I'm glad your finding more Boosh-ites It's weird the amount of people I've seen wearing Boosh t-shirts lately, I think it's because of the shows. yeah, you should go! They were obviously a success!

More Russell!:mf_lustslow: ha, like Niamh said you really are becoming a professional Russell fan! lol

And UCD!:naughty: give me a call when you go to that,lol

I might sneak my way in,haha

I think we spoke to soon about the weather...it's already gone cold again...

Ah that must be it, I'd love one of those! Actually they are playing one more show in Dublin in January, tickets haven't been released yet but I wanna go! :bleh:

Hehe :wub2: I'm glad I can tell you guys cos when I say it in the rb thread nobody cares, lol!

Ooh yes you should come to that! You have friends there don't you? They could get you a ticket and you could come! Wish I knew when he was coming to that so I can get excited haha :roftl: I'm so excited about Belfast though, maybe even more so than London :shocked: Just cos I know what to expect this time I suppose :bleh:

Ah that must be it, I'd love one of those! Actually they are playing one more show in Dublin in January, tickets haven't been released yet but I wanna go!

Hehe I'm glad I can tell you guys cos when I say it in the rb thread nobody cares, lol!

Ooh yes you should come to that! You have friends there don't you? They could get you a ticket and you could come! Wish I knew when he was coming to that so I can get excited haha I'm so excited about Belfast though, maybe even more so than London Just cos I know what to expect this time I suppose

Do go!:punk:

I really wanna see MGMT, if they add a second date that is...

why don't they care in the RB thread?! thats a bit odd isn't it:blink:

of course we care! you love Russell, and your going to see him again! :mf_lustslow:

No, I have a friend in DCU, so I probably can't go, but if the tickets were being sold to anybody I could buy one. I mean if he's in Dublin, I may as well! (if that actually happens) And I could find you too :naughty:

cool that you're more excited this time! I felt a bit more normal excited the second Mika show, but crazy excited the first time.

Did anyone send a question to Mika yet??

He's mad altogether! he'll get hundreds!

Do go!:punk:

I really wanna see MGMT, if they add a second date that is...

why don't they care in the RB thread?! thats a bit odd isn't it

of course we care! you love Russell, and your going to see him again!

No, I have a friend in DCU, so I probably can't go, but if the tickets were being sold to anybody I could buy one. I mean if he's in Dublin, I may as well! (if that actually happens) And I could find you too

cool that you're more excited this time! I felt a bit more normal excited the second Mika show, but crazy excited the first time.

Did anyone send a question to Mika yet??

He's mad altogether! he'll get hundreds!

Oh they are good, if they are who I think they are :bleh:

I won't talk about it being a public forum, lol :naughty:

Thank you though! :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh, well the tickets will be on sale on the campus only from the Literary and Historical society, but you are supposed to be a member (ie a student) to buy them and when my friend asked could she bring a friend they said it should be fine but if there is a high demand then they will only be able to sell 1 per person, so I don't know if she'd be able to get 3 but I will ask her to try when the time comes!

Question thing?? :shocked: I don't know what you're talking about :roftl: I will look for it though... is he gonna read them? I think I will just demand he comes to Ireland, SOON, there is no point asking that's never got us anywhere :naughty:

Oh they are good, if they are who I think they are

I won't talk about it being a public forum, lol

Thank you though!

Oooh, well the tickets will be on sale on the campus only from the Literary and Historical society, but you are supposed to be a member (ie a student) to buy them and when my friend asked could she bring a friend they said it should be fine but if there is a high demand then they will only be able to sell 1 per person, so I don't know if she'd be able to get 3 but I will ask her to try when the time comes!

Question thing?? I don't know what you're talking about I will look for it though... is he gonna read them? I think I will just demand he comes to Ireland, SOON, there is no point asking that's never got us anywhere

haha, yes they are good if I'm thinking of the ones you think that I think they are:naughty:

Ah, I see:wink2: lol

Oh, then there is no chance. hey, don't make your friend get more,lol

I don't need to go, really it just sounds like a fun idea, but it wouldn't bother me if I couldn't go.

yeah, he set up an e-mail for everyone to send him questions, I only sent one, but it's hugely unlikely he'll even see it anyway.:naughty:

Did you see Mikasounds lately??:wub2:

Oh and I'm renting FSM tonight, though when we rang they said it was in, but when we went to get it it wasn't...so I might have to wait till tommorrow.:thumbdown:

haha, yes they are good if I'm thinking of the ones you think that I think they are

Ah, I see lol

Oh, then there is no chance. hey, don't make your friend get more,lol

I don't need to go, really it just sounds like a fun idea, but it wouldn't bother me if I couldn't go.

yeah, he set up an e-mail for everyone to send him questions, I only sent one, but it's hugely unlikely he'll even see it anyway.

Did you see Mikasounds lately??

Oh and I'm renting FSM tonight, though when we rang they said it was in, but when we went to get it it wasn't...so I might have to wait till tommorrow.

No I will ask her! It'll be no harm for her to ask, they are free like! I'd love if you could come would be great to meet up! :)

He did what?? :shocked: Why didn't they put this on the homepage or something :thumbdown: Imagine if he emailed back :mf_lustslow:

No I haven't been on mikasounds lately, I will go there now though cos I'm guessing that's where I'll find this address :naughty:

Oooh I hope ye managed to rent it! You hadn't seen it yet had you? It's great :bleh: I still haven't got it on dvd yet, I was confused as to which one to get cos there is a 3 disc collectors edition out in America but it won't work here but it will on some dvd players but I was hoping a European version of it might come out but that's not looking likely now... but I'm not in any rush to get it anymore, I'll just wait til I'm sure of which one to get :naughty:

Oh and Hi Devin!!!

No I will ask her! It'll be no harm for her to ask, they are free like! I'd love if you could come would be great to meet up! :)

He did what?? :shocked: Why didn't they put this on the homepage or something :thumbdown: Imagine if he emailed back :mf_lustslow:

No I haven't been on mikasounds lately, I will go there now though cos I'm guessing that's where I'll find this address :naughty:

Oooh I hope ye managed to rent it! You hadn't seen it yet had you? It's great :bleh: I still haven't got it on dvd yet, I was confused as to which one to get cos there is a 3 disc collectors edition out in America but it won't work here but it will on some dvd players but I was hoping a European version of it might come out but that's not looking likely now... but I'm not in any rush to get it anymore, I'll just wait til I'm sure of which one to get :naughty:

Oh and Hi Devin!!!

oh and hi sheree! hahaha how r u?

hey! havent been in this thread for a while! wat up?

Hi Dev! How's life in Dev world??

No I will ask her! It'll be no harm for her to ask, they are free like! I'd love if you could come would be great to meet up!

He did what?? Why didn't they put this on the homepage or something Imagine if he emailed back

No I haven't been on mikasounds lately, I will go there now though cos I'm guessing that's where I'll find this address

Oooh I hope ye managed to rent it! You hadn't seen it yet had you? It's great :bleh: I still haven't got it on dvd yet, I was confused as to which one to get cos there is a 3 disc collectors edition out in America but it won't work here but it will on some dvd players but I was hoping a European version of it might come out but that's not looking likely now... but I'm not in any rush to get it anymore, I'll just wait til I'm sure of which one to get

Oh and Hi Devin!!!

If there free thats good! But really, she doesn't have to, it's fine!

He's so good to us:wub2: I love Mikasounds, I check it more than here now!:shocked: It's really changed for the better,lol

Do send him something, you could be picked:naughty:

My question is asking whether he has any backmasking or hidden messages in LICM or it's artwork, I want an answer! haha

yeah, I've still not seen it!:thumbdown: It's so annoying, I had it planned to watch it this weekend, and it wasn't in there! So I'll have to wait till next week now. I'd be too tired to watch during the week.

Why do they make it so complicated with different versions, it always annoys me when certain places sometimes get better versions of stuff.

like in China or Japan they got stickers with LICM...but I think everyone deserves stickers...:tears:

:lmfao:

hey girls!! just a quick olá from Lisboa! How are ye? Things are going well here :biggrin2: and HOPEFULLY we can get internet installed in our apartment soon so we can chat like old times!! How is college going for ye?

xxx

haha life in dev world is.. fantastic

You seem so entuisiastic about your fantastic there:bleh::naughty:

hey girls!! just a quick olá from Lisboa! How are ye? Things are going well here and HOPEFULLY we can get internet installed in our apartment soon so we can chat like old times!! How is college going for ye?

xxx

Niamh!:wub2:

olá!, I hope your having a fun time in Lisbon, sounds like you are. I hope you do get internet! T'wud be like the good old days...(and nights:rolleyes: ) :naughty:

I'm loving college so far, and commuting is surprisingly relaxing and easy!

though already the fun of getting up early is wearing off, now it's a bit more of a struggle,lol

Niamh!:wub2:

olá!, I hope your having a fun time in Lisbon, sounds like you are. I hope you do get internet! T'wud be like the good old days...(and nights:rolleyes: ) :naughty:

I'm loving college so far, and commuting is surprisingly relaxing and easy!

though already the fun of getting up early is wearing off, now it's a bit more of a struggle,lol

Hey!! Yeah things are going well here :blush-anim-cl:

Lol I know...I need internet hahahaha!

That's great that things are working out..how long does the commute take? I imagine early mornings are hard....my work here is in the evenings, which is quite strange but I like it!

Hi to all! :bye:

haha im so very enthusiastic about it. lol. xD

haha:roftl:

Hey!! Yeah things are going well here :blush-anim-cl:

Lol I know...I need internet hahahaha!

That's great that things are working out..how long does the commute take? I imagine early mornings are hard....my work here is in the evenings, which is quite strange but I like it!

Hi to all! :bye:

cool, it must be fun starting fresh in Lisbon!

you do need it, we need you:bleh:(the internet)

It takes an hour on the train, and the about half an hour/ 40 mins on the Luas so it's not so bad really. And I'm saving loads by commuting rather than staying, so I'm happy.

the evening would be different anyway! At least you get a lie on that way,lol

Oh, and are there any other Lefty's here?! because I made a Lefty thread if you're interested. :wink2:

Are you left handed Debbie? Hehe that's cool cos we already know you use the right side of your brain more than the left and that controls your left hand! (I think :naughty:)

Niamh are you proud of me? I am applying my knowledge of psychology to real life :roftl:

haha:roftl:

cool, it must be fun starting fresh in Lisbon!

you do need it, we need you:bleh:(the internet)

It takes an hour on the train, and the about half an hour/ 40 mins on the Luas so it's not so bad really. And I'm saving loads by commuting rather than staying, so I'm happy.

the evening would be different anyway! At least you get a lie on that way,lol

Oh, and are there any other Lefty's here?! because I made a Lefty thread if you're interested. :wink2:

hehe :D

im a lefty :D im like ur thread :D

Are you left handed Debbie? Hehe that's cool cos we already know you use the right side of your brain more than the left and that controls your left hand! (I think)

Niamh are you proud of me? I am applying my knowledge of psychology to real life

I am:naughty: nice psyhcology there Sheree

I hope you're well, I didn't get to talk to you in ages!

hehe

im a lefty im like ur thread

I'm glad your in it!:punk: I still can't believe you had one before! How did I not see that?!:boxed:

I hope you aren't annoyed (if you don't know what I'm on about it's in the thread:wink2:) lol

I am:naughty: nice psyhcology there Sheree

I hope you're well, I didn't get to talk to you in ages!

I'm glad your in it!:punk: I still can't believe you had one before! How did I not see that?!

I hope you aren't annoyed (if you don't know what I'm on about it's in the thread) lol

Heeeey :D

I know! I wasn't on here for a while, I've started again though since we got these new features :das:

I don't feel like I have the energy for it some days though :naughty:

I'm good I hope you are well too?

I'm going to London in 2 weeks time! Russellllll!! :blush-anim-cl::D

Debbie, did you add those tags? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You're gas! :lmao:

:lmfao: Sheree! I just had to come back, I just had a shower and my plan was to go to bed early...but well:fisch: that'd be hard work. I'm not stayig long though.

Oh and...yes...that was me:blush-anim-cl:

You're going to see Russell in London!!!! .....again?!?!?!?!

Sheree! I just had to come back, I just had a shower and my plan was to go to bed early...but well that'd be hard work. I'm not stayig long though.

Oh and...yes...that was me

You're going to see Russell in London!!!! .....again?!?!?!?!

Yay Debbie! :D:wub2:

I plan the same thing but I really don't know what is gonna happen :naughty:

I am :D It's for a special Christmas Ponderland! Tickets were really hard to get but my friend managed to get some and offered me one :wub2: I'm so excited! I'm only going for one night, but I plan to do a bit of shopping the following day just to see a bit of the town while I'm there :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I added craic

:lmfao: I'm tempted to add "pot 'o gold" but no one here says that.

I wish we could add smilies as tags, the demented drool would perfectly describe this thread:roftl:

Yay Debbie!

I plan the same thing but I really don't know what is gonna happen :naughty:

I am It's for a special Christmas Ponderland! Tickets were really hard to get but my friend managed to get some and offered me one :wub2: I'm so excited! I'm only going for one night, but I plan to do a bit of shopping the following day just to see a bit of the town while I'm there

Oh you're so lucky!! London, Russel, again!:mf_lustslow:

I hope you have a ball, I'm sure you will!

I'm off to see Fall Out Boy on Saturday, ha I'm not even a big fan but my sister loves them so I'm going along. I feel unworhty a bit though, cos I like them but not that much.

Oh did I tell you I took up basic French in college?!:roftl:

My options were German, Frech or AV tech. French is the only one I wanted so...

I feel so dumb though because I only did it one year in school and most did it for years. but it's only an elective for 2 years so why not:naughty: