pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha :roftl: I love our tags!!! mwohahahaha "gas"...lol

Hey Niamh! :bye: Yeah they had to upgrade the server cos of the amount of spam we were getting, I like all the new features though! :naughty:

I'm good thanks, and you??

Not much news here, only that I'm going to London in 2 weeks to see Russell, yay! :naughty: How about you, have you settled down yet?

I'm grand, yeah settled in, it feels like home now :blush-anim-cl: I love it here! Started Portuguese classes yday!!

How's college going?

Oooh following Russ again? that's fantastic!! He's goin to recognise you soon....lol

yeah it is different, takes a bit of getting used too, but it's very nahce indeed.

yeah, we will look forward to the full return of Niamh!

I agree with Sheree, TOO MUCH smilies *argh"!!!!!

lol thanks, I hope to be a fully present here again soon :thumb_yello:

So is there no limit to smilies now?

xxx

Cardboard friends!! Oh I forgot about that!

I wish we could add more now, I think we used up our limit though. We'll have to ask Niamh or Dev to do it,lol

ha, yeah me too! And I've a giant CA thing to hand in by Tuesday and it's taking forever!

3am!? just like old times then

It's just for us I can't wait to get my hands on that dvd!

Ooh what's a CA thing? :naughty: It's amazing how quickly they start giving us work to do, it's like let us settle in first!

Aw yeah me too, I'm looking forward to that, especially cos it was meant to be such a good gig too!!

hi all , guess what . i'm going to ireland tomorrow

Aw lovely, I guess you are here now so!

I'm grand, yeah settled in, it feels like home now :blush-anim-cl: I love it here! Started Portuguese classes yday!!

How's college going?

Oooh following Russ again? that's fantastic!! He's goin to recognise you soon....lol

Haha me too, I love the tags :naughty:

Aw that's great, I'm really happy for you! and good luck with the Portugese :naughty:

College is going great thanks! I love 2nd year, it's so much better and more interesting than last year, so yeah it's all good!

Hehe, I wish! :bleh: I think from now on cos he's getting so big it will be quite hard to meet him in future, so I think Ponderland will be my best chance cos it's only a small crowd of 200, so fingers crossed he'll do a meet and greet! Oh and I'm still hoping that he'll come to UCD, but I dunno I'm getting a bit doubtful now cos he hasn't come yet and he'll be going back to LA soon, sooo it's not looking too good...

Haha me too, I love the tags :naughty:

Aw that's great, I'm really happy for you! and good luck with the Portugese :naughty:

College is going great thanks! I love 2nd year, it's so much better and more interesting than last year, so yeah it's all good!

Hehe, I wish! :bleh: I think from now on cos he's getting so big it will be quite hard to meet him in future, so I think Ponderland will be my best chance cos it's only a small crowd of 200, so fingers crossed he'll do a meet and greet! Oh and I'm still hoping that he'll come to UCD, but I dunno I'm getting a bit doubtful now cos he hasn't come yet and he'll be going back to LA soon, sooo it's not looking too good...

Thanks, yeah it's going well!

Awh cool, I hope you get to meet him then!! So no news about the UCD thing? hmm....weird...I'll ask my sister if she's heard anything next time I'm speaking to her.

So you're doing French and......my bad memory...English this yr? I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Thanks, yeah it's going well!

Awh cool, I hope you get to meet him then!! So no news about the UCD thing? hmm....weird...I'll ask my sister if she's heard anything next time I'm speaking to her.

So you're doing French and......my bad memory...English this yr? I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

No news since the start of the year really, he is meant to be coming, that's all I know... I hope he still does.. I might mention it to him if I'm lucky enough to meet him after Ponderland!

Yep French and English :naughty: Thanks :)

lol thanks, I hope to be a fully present here again soon

So is there no limit to smilies now?

xxx

:naughty: yeah, the tags are fun,lol

There has always been a limit, and in this thread because we are such emotional people we use to many smilies in each post and have to delete some:naughty: I wish there was no limit!

Ooh what's a CA thing? It's amazing how quickly they start giving us work to do, it's like let us settle in first!

Aw yeah me too, I'm looking forward to that, especially cos it was meant to be such a good gig too!!

We have CA's(continuous assessments) rather than just one exam at the end of each semester. I think it's because theres a lot of practical parts to the course, so it's easier that way. And it's not hugely academic, so I'd say they understand that exams might not go down to well with us:bleh: I love it this way though, it's less stressful.

yeah, I can't wait:wub2: and that little ad made me so so happy!

i am really tempted to jump on a plane and go to ireland right now.

Do come here! We could have a little MFC meet up and have a laugh:naughty:

We have CA's(continuous assessments) rather than just one exam at the end of each semester. I think it's because theres a lot of practical parts to the course, so it's easier that way. And it's not hugely academic, so I'd say they understand that exams might not go down to well with us I love it this way though, it's less stressful.

yeah, I can't wait and that little ad made me so so happy!

Do come here! We could have a little MFC meet up and have a laugh

Oh I see :doh::naughty: we have some continuous assessment, but we have exams too :thumbdown:

Oh how was Fall Out Boy? :D Some friends of mine went to it too, looks like everyone was there except me :tears::roftl:

Oh I see we have some continuous assessment, but we have exams too Oh how was Fall Out Boy? Some friends of mine went to it too, looks like everyone was there except me

yeah, we've exams too, but the CAs are sort of worth more. Unless it's media studies or writing or you know the kind that you have to write things down and read:naughty:

I'm so happy with my results so far! I had to pitch a show and I didn't even write it up till the night before, but now I'm directing it!:shocked: so things are going well. How are things with you?

yeah FOB were great! though I was nearly squashed to death in the pit before they even came on stage!:shocked: I actually nearly fainted and had to sqeeze my way out to get some water. And I'm not the fainty type either, it was just crazy!:naughty:

oh and their support acts took up more time than them:thumbdown:

pity you couldn't go:tears:

that would be fantastical! lol

I love the word fantastical...reminds me of someone:wub2: lol

yeah, we've exams too, but the CAs are sort of worth more. Unless it's media studies or writing or you know the kind that you have to write things down and read

I'm so happy with my results so far! I had to pitch a show and I didn't even write it up till the night before, but now I'm directing it! so things are going well. How are things with you?

yeah FOB were great! though I was nearly squashed to death in the pit before they even came on stage! I actually nearly fainted and had to sqeeze my way out to get some water. And I'm not the fainty type either, it was just crazy!

oh and their support acts took up more time than them:thumbdown:

pity you couldn't go

Aah I see.. there is just no escaping those bloody exams *shakes fist* :naughty:

Aw that's lovely to hear! and sounds like you are doing really well! What's this show about it sounds interesting?!

Things are well here! I'm really enjoying my classes and lectures this year it's much better than last year :bleh: and oooh I had that lovely English lecturer today, love his lectures so much! and he is so funny and lovely when he goes off topic and things.. aaaw *sigh* :wub2:

Oooh those crowds can get really uncomfortable sometimes I know :thumbdown: Why does everyone have to push?! :thumbdown: that must have been annoying too that their support acts were on for longer, I hate having to watch support acts it's like aaagh I didn't come to see you hurry up and get off! :sneaky2:

Aah I see.. there is just no escaping those bloody exams *shakes fist*

Aw that's lovely to hear! and sounds like you are doing really well! What's this show about it sounds interesting?!

Things are well here! I'm really enjoying my classes and lectures this year it's much better than last year and oooh I had that lovely English lecturer today, love his lectures so much! and he is so funny and lovely when he goes off topic and things.. aaaw *sigh*

Oooh those crowds can get really uncomfortable sometimes I know Why does everyone have to push?! :thumbdown: that must have been annoying too that their support acts were on for longer, I hate having to watch support acts it's like aaagh I didn't come to see you hurry up and get off!

exactly:naughty:

Oh, It's really not as interesting as it sounds, I wouldn't watch it anyway!:naughty: It's about healthy living and relaxing...in other words boring,lol. I think it was picked because it was a new idea rather than repeats from other years.

aw, you and your lecturer, I'd say that makes it all a lot more fun having someone nice teaching, though english is a nice subject anyway:wub2:

I find it funny how you "sigh" when he goes off topic,lol aww

yeah, they were just annoying though, most were pushing for the sake of it when there was't even anyone on stage...

:roftl: hurry up and get off!! hahaha!

Someone said Fall out boy had to be whisked off to Tubridy tonight after the show, so maybe thats why they were so quick. It was just about an hour...I wanted more! lol

exactly

Oh, It's really not as interesting as it sounds, I wouldn't watch it anyway! It's about healthy living and relaxing...in other words boring,lol. I think it was picked because it was a new idea rather than repeats from other years.

aw, you and your lecturer, I'd say that makes it all a lot more fun having someone nice teaching, though english is a nice subject anyway

I find it funny how you "sigh" when he goes off topic,lol aww

yeah, they were just annoying though, most were pushing for the sake of it when there was't even anyone on stage...

hurry up and get off!! hahaha!

Someone said Fall out boy had to be whisked off to Tubridy tonight after the show, so maybe thats why they were so quick. It was just about an hour...I wanted more! lol

Aw no it sounds cool! How do ye make them?

hehe! love the way you said me and my lecturer :blush-anim-cl::roftl: It definitely does make it more interesting, though I think the fact that he is such a good lecturer and interesting is one of the reasons I like him, I guess I'll never know :naughty: Aw you should have been there today when he went off in a tangent, he's so funny :naughty:

Ooh were they on Tubridy Tonight? that combo seems awfully weird to me though, Fall out boy and Tubridy Tonight? :roftl: even though they do have bands on.. seems odd :naughty:

Aw no it sounds cool! How do ye make them?

hehe! love the way you said me and my lecturer It definitely does make it more interesting, though I think the fact that he is such a good lecturer and interesting is one of the reasons I like him, I guess I'll never know Aw you should have been there today when he went off in a tangent, he's so funny

Ooh were they on Tubridy Tonight? that combo seems awfully weird to me though, Fall out boy and Tubridy Tonight? even though they do have bands on.. seems odd

It's not very cool, trust me:naughty: Well it's like a real show, with cameras and all that jazz. We even have a recording studio!:shocked: so it's very schnazzy indeed!lol

ahh:wub2: him and his tangents ,lol!

yeah, I never watch Tubridy, so I don't really know what its like, but it does seem like an odd combination!

awww. someone, special. i know what u mean. it reminds me of someone too.

aww:wub2::naughty:

I'm so stressed, I've 2 giant essays to hand in for next week and I'm struggling to even start:tears:

And it doesn't help that I'm in one of them, "I'm not in the mood to do anything days".

real life is so...:thumbdown:

"when it rains, it rains, it rainy rains, etc...*sigh*

lol

It's not very cool, trust me Well it's like a real show, with cameras and all that jazz. We even have a recording studio! so it's very schnazzy indeed!lol

ahh him and his tangents ,lol!

yeah, I never watch Tubridy, so I don't really know what its like, but it does seem like an odd combination!

aww

I'm so stressed, I've 2 giant essays to hand in for next week and I'm struggling to even start

And it doesn't help that I'm in one of them, "I'm not in the mood to do anything days".

real life is so...

lol

Oooh wow! I'm sure it will look cool if anything so :naughty:

Oh good luck with the essays! I know how hard it can be to get started on them :thumbdown:

I think I'm fastly becoming obsessed with this lecturer :shocked: but it's good in a way cos I'm like really determined to do well in my class test in two weeks cos I want to impress him and I wanna hand up something interesting and different cos I understand how tedious it can be for lecturers having to correct 200 exams of the same rubbish, soooo I like got some good books out of the library and I'm gonna be well prepared :bleh:

I actually sprained my foot today :thumbdown: missed a step in a lecture hall... thank god everyone had left though only my friends were there :naughty: so yeah that sucks, but I'm quite alright about it... as long as I can still go to London though I don't care... I'm gonna use all the willpower I got to make it better! :naughty:

aww:wub2::naughty:

I'm so stressed, I've 2 giant essays to hand in for next week and I'm struggling to even start:tears:

real life is so...:thumbdown:

lol

hehe :naughty:

o my. im sorry! i hope u get 'em done, and easily :D

best of luck L:D

i'm back home now , i really miss ireland. i had such a good time there. at the end i started to take over a bit of the irish accent . my friend said that i was ordering drinks like a irish woman would do :roftl: and i've had guinness beer but it tastes like cold tea for me :roftl:. i can't wait to go to the supermarket tomorrow to buy healthy food tomorrow because i think i ate to much bacon etc

Oooh wow! I'm sure it will look cool if anything so

Oh good luck with the essays! I know how hard it can be to get started on them

I think I'm fastly becoming obsessed with this lecturer but it's good in a way cos I'm like really determined to do well in my class test in two weeks cos I want to impress him and I wanna hand up something interesting and different cos I understand how tedious it can be for lecturers having to correct 200 exams of the same rubbish, soooo I like got some good books out of the library and I'm gonna be well prepared

I actually sprained my foot today missed a step in a lecture hall... thank god everyone had left though only my friends were there so yeah that sucks, but I'm quite alright about it... as long as I can still go to London though I don't care... I'm gonna use all the willpower I got to make it better!

I'm nearly finished them now! well about half way, but that's made me happy,lol

really? Thats really good though, and if he's making you try extra hard, thats definitly a good thing! he must be really lovely!

sprained your foot!!:boxed: wow, I have no idea what that would feel like, I assume very painful.

Dev! you might know how Sheree can rest her foot, you seem to know a lot about injuries!:bleh:

Oh! I finally saw FSM!! And I loved it! :roftl: Russell seems so out of place in an American film, I dunno why, I just never expected to see him in something like that,lol

it was really good, definitly worth the wait, and the music:wub2:

Inside of you is a classic! lol

hehe :naughty:

o my. im sorry! i hope u get 'em done, and easily

best of luck L

ah thanks Dev, I'm getting through them now , and a bank holiday tommorrow so it's all good!

i'm back home now , i really miss ireland. i had such a good time there. at the end i started to take over a bit of the irish accent . my friend said that i was ordering drinks like a irish woman would do and i've had guinness beer but it tastes like cold tea for me i can't wait to go to the supermarket tomorrow to buy healthy food tomorrow because i think i ate to much bacon etc

Hi again! you miss it here?? really? lol, it's hard to imagine that!

funny that you took home some of the accent,lol

I've never tasted guiness so I don't know, but cold tea doesn't sound too appitising.

anyway, I'm glad you had a good time!