pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats always a good thing :D lol

Yes :naughty: *fingers crossed I pass Hampstead on the way* I don't think I will cos I returned by this airport last time and didn't pass Hampstead (where Russell lives)... but I live in hope that for some strange reason I will pass it this time :roftl:

Yes :naughty: *fingers crossed I pass Hampstead on the way* I don't think I will cos I returned by this airport last time and didn't pass Hampstead (where Russell lives)... but I live in hope that for some strange reason I will pass it this time :roftl:

aww well maybe this time u will

hey i know this is a bit random but i was wondering if any of you fellow irish/part irish mfcers would know the answer?

you know the claddagh design right, well i heared that if you wear a claddagh ring on a finger on your right hand & it breaks (the claddagh that is not your finger lol) that it means whoever your with is your soulmate/the one you're meant to be with

anyhow i was wondering if the same would apply to a claddagh bangle worn on the right wrist that breaks??

hey i know this is a bit random but i was wondering if any of you fellow irish/part irish mfcers would know the answer?

you know the claddagh design right, well i heared that if you wear a claddagh ring on a finger on your right hand & it breaks (the claddagh that is not your finger lol) that it means whoever your with is your soulmate/the one you're meant to be with

anyhow i was wondering if the same would apply to a claddagh bangle worn on the right wrist that breaks??

Hey!

I'm not sure about that I'm afraid, I've never heard that story about it breaking.. but if you have heard it and it happened to a bangle.. it's sounding good! :naughty:

Hey!

I'm not sure about that I'm afraid, I've never heard that story about it breaking.. but if you have heard it and it happened to a bangle.. it's sounding good! :naughty:

yeah I didn't know about that either 'til recenty I saw it on an irish website somewhere a few months back then a few days ago when looking for a site explaining the caddagh to a friend I came across it on wiki so that's twice i've read about it

i got a ring with that from my friend

yeah I didn't know about that either 'til recenty I saw it on an irish website somewhere a few months back then a few days ago when looking for a site explaining the caddagh to a friend I came across it on wiki so that's twice i've read about it

There must be something to it so!

I just know that the heart symbolises love, the hands friendship and the crown loyalty, and that if you wear the heart facing in it means you are in a relationship or your heart has been captured, and if you wear it facing outwards it means you are single. I have a Claddagh ring :) I really like the whole symbology behind it and it's a nice little token that shows you have Irish connections :)

There must be something to it so!

I just know that the heart symbolises love, the hands friendship and the crown loyalty, and that if you wear the heart facing in it means you are in a relationship or your heart has been captured, and if you wear it facing outwards it means you are single. I have a Claddagh ring :) I really like the whole symbology behind it and it's a nice little token that shows you have Irish connections :)

indeed

I knew about all that lot just not the thing about it breaking

I've always liked the claddagh I have a lot of claddagh jewellery. Rings bracelets, necklaces earrings a brooch etc my fave item is my diamond Necklace that I bought myself a couple of years back it is so beauitful

I'd really love to get the new white gold version soon it's just being able to afford it though:thumbdown:

this is the yellow gold one i have

http://www.brooksandbentley.co.uk/product/LadiesJewellery/NecklacesandPendants/Diamonds/Claddagh-Diamond-Necklace

and here's the white gold version

http://www.brooksandbentley.co.uk/product/LadiesJewellery/NecklacesandPendants/WhiteGold/Claddagh-White-Gold-and-Diamond-Necklace

Edited by DarkLight

indeed

I knew about all that lot just not the thing about it breaking

I've always liked the claddagh I have a lot of claddagh jewellery. Rings bracelets, necklaces earrings a brooch etc my fave item is my diamond Necklace that I bought myself a couple of years back it is so beauitful

I'd really love to get the new white gold version soon it's just being able to afford it though

this is the yellow gold one i have

http://www.brooksandbentley.co.uk/product/LadiesJewellery/NecklacesandPendants/Diamonds/Claddagh-Diamond-Necklace

and here's the white gold version

http://www.brooksandbentley.co.uk/product/LadiesJewellery/NecklacesandPendants/WhiteGold/Claddagh-White-Gold-and-Diamond-Necklace

Both those necklaces are beautiful :wub2: The white gold one really sparkles, I'd love that one too (if anyone wants to buy me a present for being so brill :fisch::naughty:)

My Godmother bought me a silver Claddagh ring when I was really young, and then as I got older it would only fit on my baby finger so I used to wear it there :naughty: I used to love that though, only I lost it in the swimming pool when I was about 10 :thumbdown: was really sad cos I'd had it for years! Since then I've acquired a cheaper one :naughty: still love it though :wub2: I get very attached to things..

Both those necklaces are beautiful :wub2: The white gold one really sparkles, I'd love that one too (if anyone wants to buy me a present for being so brill :fisch::naughty:)

My Godmother bought me a silver Claddagh ring when I was really young, and then as I got older it would only fit on my baby finger so I used to wear it there :naughty: I used to love that though, only I lost it in the swimming pool when I was about 10 :thumbdown: was really sad cos I'd had it for years! Since then I've acquired a cheaper one :naughty: still love it though :wub2 I get very attached to things..

oh i can too sometimes

i had a yin yang ring as a kid & I had it for ages & one day i was feeding the ducks & it shot off my finger & into the pond i wasn't impressed:thumbdown: my dad said i can get you another one but i felt as i'd had it ages it wouldn't be the same lol

oh i can too sometimes

i had a yin yang ring as a kid & I had it for ages & one day i was feeding the ducks & it shot off my finger & into the pond i wasn't impressed:thumbdown: my dad said i can get you another one but i felt as i'd had it ages it wouldn't be the same lol

Aaaw, it's a shame when that happens isn't it :thumbdown:

Aaaw, it's a shame when that happens isn't it :thumbdown:

yup i suppose it is especially to a kid (as i was then) I wasn't happy to say the least but hey ho nothing lasts forever I guess!

i've lost far more important objects in my life I sadly lost a parrot watch that belonged to my (now deceased) nana cythia & I was more gutted about that!

yup i suppose it is especially to a kid (as i was then) I wasn't happy to say the least but hey ho nothing lasts forever I guess!

i've lost far more important objects in my life I sadly lost a parrot watch that belonged to my (now deceased) nana cythia & I was more gutted about that!

Aaaw well naturally you would be quite upset about a pet, especially one that had been around for a while. Could it talk? :naughty:

yes i miss the beautiful country and my friends

oh, well you're always welcome back:wink2:

Oh you're getting through it quickly, well done!

I meant to do soo much more work this weekend but yeah... bed got in the way Got a bit of work done for that lovely lecturer though hehe!

Ooh it's not that painful as long as your resting it so no worries, and it's actually much better now after the long weekend so phew! London here I come! had a bit of a passport scare today actually... didn't know where it was! found it eventually though, it was in Cork! phew!

Oooh I'm really glad you liked it! Haha well you might as well start getting used to it cos he's gonna be in a disney film with Adam Sandlar soon, out about the end of the year!

ooh inside of you

love the way you use RICE as a verb

bed got in the way:naughty: bed is a lovely place!

I've all my work done for this week, but I've a load for next week now...I'm trying not to stress this time, I always get so anxious about it all for some reason. lovely lecturer:naughty:

Oh that does sound scary lucky you found it though!

are you in London yet? or going soon? you're so lucky:wub2:

I've been watching a lot of scary haunted tube documentaries lately, makes me love London even more, cos it's all haunted and mysterious.

I would watch but eh...disney and Russell?!? that sounds really wrong,lol

I love that song:mf_lustslow: and it's hilarious

yeah, Devin your "RICE" is genius! lol

How is everyone, I haven't been here in...a day or two, feels like forever:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Conas atá mo chailini iontach?! Tá an "idirlion" againn anois sa teach, yahoo! Conas atá sibh?

Lol sorry I just felt like reviving a bit of the old Irish, sure isn't it gas altogether? lol.

So Shaza, what are your opinions on the Russell Brand shenanigans??

Hope ye're all well

xxx

oh yes i definetly come back next year , i'm addicted to ireland now , it has something mysterious

ah cool:wub2:

Conas atá mo chailini iontach?! Tá an "idirlion" againn anois sa teach, yahoo! Conas atá sibh?

Lol sorry I just felt like reviving a bit of the old Irish, sure isn't it gas altogether? lol.

Hope ye're all well

xxx

Niamh mo chroi!( thats what we say to my cousin Niamh all the time:naughty:)

Ta mé go maith buiochas le Dia. Tá mo gaelige "shocking altogether":naughty:

:punk: I'm so glad you got it!

Hope we'll see you around this lil thread more again:wub2:

haha thankyou :blush-anim-cl: lol

you're very welcome:bleh:

oh, well you're always welcome back

bed got in the way:naughty: bed is a lovely place!

I've all my work done for this week, but I've a load for next week now...I'm trying not to stress this time, I always get so anxious about it all for some reason. lovely lecturer:naughty:

Oh that does sound scary lucky you found it though!

are you in London yet? or going soon? you're so lucky

I've been watching a lot of scary haunted tube documentaries lately, makes me love London even more, cos it's all haunted and mysterious.

I would watch but eh...disney and Russell?!? that sounds really wrong,lol

I love that song and it's hilarious

yeah, Devin your "RICE" is genius! lol

How is everyone, I haven't been here in...a day or two, feels like forever

I'm back from London :D

I went Thursday morning, the 30th and came back Friday night!

I'll link you to my post on the RB thread cos I don't have the energy to write it all out again sorry :bleh:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1923640&postcount=1450

Hope ye're all well

xxx

I love your Irish :roftl:

Haven't been in here in a while!

Oh God, that whole thing's just been completely blown out of proportion by the media, it's unreal! That show only got 2 complaints with 400,000 listeners that night, it was only when the daily mail reported it a week later that the complaints started coming in and I bet the majority of people had not even listened to the show. Now Russell's resigned :thumbdown: oh well what can you do. :sad: