pinkunicorn123

Go raibh maith agat!!!

How is everyone here?? any news?

xxx

Hi again! I'm good, not too much news, how about you?

I'm back from London

I went Thursday morning, the 30th and came back Friday night!

I'll link you to my post on the RB thread cos I don't have the energy to write it all out again sorry

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1923640&postcount=1450

Oh God, that whole thing's just been completely blown out of proportion by the media, it's unreal! That show only got 2 complaints with 400,000 listeners that night, it was only when the daily mail reported it a week later that the complaints started coming in and I bet the majority of people had not even listened to the show. Now Russell's resigned oh well what can you do.

You're back:wub2: I'll go read that now, it must have been lovely! My sister was in London not long ago for a school thing, not sure if it was the same date though.

yeah, I think that whole thing was way too extreme, I mean it wasn't the nicest thing to do but their "punishments" were so severe!

I know

and he's playing a character called Mickey

Here's the trailer:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=eMdHg6Jcn78

:naughty: I shall watch when I get a chance,lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again! I'm good, not too much news, how about you?

You're back I'll go read that now, it must have been lovely! My sister was in London not long ago for a school thing, not sure if it was the same date though.

yeah, I think that whole thing was way too extreme, I mean it wasn't the nicest thing to do but their "punishments" were so severe!

:naughty: I shall watch when I get a chance,lol

It was loverly indeedy :D and I'm already planning another trip there :roftl: Russ on tour in February, I got a ticket on ebay :blush-anim-cl: I'm already going to Belfast but now the radio show is gone I'm gonna miss that interaction so much and esp after the last gig I needed more shows to look forward to!! and this ticket was pretty good and row B! :bleh: But yeah, my mom was like ok you can go but you can't afford to go again for like another year after this :naughty: Unless Mika does a tour, hopefully she might let me then. :bleh:

Yeah I still can't get my head around it, and they're still going on about it and all! There was a documentary made on the whole thing even!

It was loverly indeedy and I'm already planning another trip there Russ on tour in February, I got a ticket on ebay I'm already going to Belfast but now the radio show is gone I'm gonna miss that interaction so much and esp after the last gig I needed more shows to look forward to!! and this ticket was pretty good and row B! But yeah, my mom was like ok you can go but you can't afford to go again for like another year after this Unless Mika does a tour, hopefully she might let me then.

Yeah I still can't get my head around it, and they're still going on about it and all! There was a documentary made on the whole thing even!

Another trip?!?!:shocked: omg, you really are obsessed! lol, though it is London, so I can understand:wub2:

and Belfast! Oh your so lucky that Russell is so accessable! Mika better hurry up and tour!:sneaky2::naughty:

A documentary just about all of that?! wow, people really do nit pick things anyway.

I read your review, awww:wub2: and he looked at you when talking about the Christmas title thing,lol

Did you go on your own?

I've so much to do, I should log off:boxed:

Another trip?!?! omg, you really are obsessed! lol, though it is London, so I can understand

and Belfast! Oh your so lucky that Russell is so accessable! Mika better hurry up and tour!

A documentary just about all of that?! wow, people really do nit pick things anyway.

I read your review, awww and he looked at you when talking about the Christmas title thing,lol

Did you go on your own?

I've so much to do, I should log off

Haha :blush-anim-cl: don't tell me if Mika was doing another like 20 shows in the UK you wouldn't be tempted! :bleh:

Hehe yeah that was sweet! Though my favourite part was when he held my hand :blush-anim-cl::naughty: I just totally drifted away there replaying the moment haha! :naughty:

Yep I went over on my own, but I was fine cos I went to the same area as I did before so I knew it well and I was meeting people I'd met over the summer so it was all good!

So do I, I'm kinda ignoring it a bit though :blink::blush-anim-cl:

Devin! haven't spoke to you in ages!

I have a cold but I'm alright.. *sniff*

How are you?

Where is our post whore thread? :sad:

i know! since london has it been?

o im sorry. i have one too, and i also might have mono :(

im good. still grounded from the computer tho. its really sad. luckily i am 'working away on my essays' i have to write. lol

i know! since london has it been?

o im sorry. i have one too, and i also might have mono :(

im good. still grounded from the computer tho. its really sad. luckily i am 'working away on my essays' i have to write. lol

That long?! Have I spoke to you since I'm back?

It really must be going around if you have it too. :naughty: What's a mono though?

Oooh you're grounded? no wonder I haven't been talking to you :naughty: hahaha :roftl: That's our Devin, such a little boffin :naughty:

That long?! Have I spoke to you since I'm back?

It really must be going around if you have it too. :naughty: What's a mono though?

Oooh you're grounded? no wonder I haven't been talking to you :naughty: hahaha :roftl: That's our Devin, such a little boffin :naughty:

no! its been forever!!!!!

yup. mono is.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infectious_mononucleosis :thumbdown:

hehe ya. its for a lame reason im grounded from the comp too!

Haha :blush-anim-cl: don't tell me if Mika was doing another like 20 shows in the UK you wouldn't be tempted!

Hehe yeah that was sweet! Though my favourite part was when he held my hand I just totally drifted away there replaying the moment haha!

Yep I went over on my own, but I was fine cos I went to the same area as I did before so I knew it well and I was meeting people I'd met over the summer so it was all good!

So do I, I'm kinda ignoring it a bit though

yeah, I suppose:wub2:

aw, he seems so nice, I loved when I saw him on the news and was asked about all the trouble and he just said, "all I have is love" aww:naughty:

cool, must have been great fun!:punk:

right now I'm in Frenh...earlier than I should be by accident, so I'm passing the time on here...wanna swap brains?? I've to do a test at ten, and you're good at French:bleh:

Oh I love your tag! a laaady!:naughty:

Hi Dev!

right, I feel weird being on here when I shouldn't be, so will be off now...bye!

yeah, I suppose

aw, he seems so nice, I loved when I saw him on the news and was asked about all the trouble and he just said, "all I have is love" aww

cool, must have been great fun!

right now I'm in Frenh...earlier than I should be by accident, so I'm passing the time on here...wanna swap brains?? I've to do a test at ten, and you're good at French:bleh:

Oh I love your tag! a laaady!:naughty:

Hi Dev!

right, I feel weird being on here when I shouldn't be, so will be off now...bye!

Aaw yeah that sounds like him :naughty: He always handles the paparazzi really well, there was one clip I saw and they were asking him all these questions when he was coming out of his house and he was trying to get into his car so he wasn't answering, and then one of them said "so what are you doing next?" and Russell just started singing that Hollywood song "dadadadaaaa" :roftl: to say, he's going to Hollywood :roftl: hahaha:naughty:

Hope your test went well!

Ooh yeah:naughty: do you like Little Britain?

Aaw yeah that sounds like him He always handles the paparazzi really well, there was one clip I saw and they were asking him all these questions when he was coming out of his house and he was trying to get into his car so he wasn't answering, and then one of them said "so what are you doing next?" and Russell just started singing that Hollywood song "dadadadaaaa" to say, he's going to Hollywood hahaha

Hope your test went well!

Ooh yeah do you like Little Britain?

yeah, he always comes across very calm and well able to handle situations like that. He's a cool collected kind of man sometimes:naughty:

The test was okay I think, though I didn't have enough descriptive words to describe the pictures...so I probably didn't do great. My grammer might have been a bit loopy too, I'm not as well up as most of the others yet:bleh:

Of course I like Little Britain! who doesn't?!lol The only characters I don't like are the ones who get sick on everyone....not my kind of thing, but the rest is funny. We have a second hand Little Britain game, but I think its faulty because we can never get passed the first level:blink:

hi! how are you?

Hi! I'm goodyio, how about you?

Did anyone see the dvd yet??...I'm a little...confused about it...like I had no emotional response to it, and thats really weird for me.:boxed:

yeah, he always comes across very calm and well able to handle situations like that. He's a cool collected kind of man sometimes

The test was okay I think, though I didn't have enough descriptive words to describe the pictures...so I probably didn't do great. My grammer might have been a bit loopy too, I'm not as well up as most of the others yet

Of course I like Little Britain! who doesn't?!lol The only characters I don't like are the ones who get sick on everyone....not my kind of thing, but the rest is funny. We have a second hand Little Britain game, but I think its faulty because we can never get passed the first level

Hi! I'm goodyio, how about you?

Did anyone see the dvd yet??...I'm a little...confused about it...like I had no emotional response to it, and thats really weird for me.

"sometimes" :roftl: key word :roftl: then of course there's those other times when he gets a bit carried away and his spontaneity can be interpreted as national scandal :naughty:

Aw I'd say you were fine! :wink2:

Funny you mention that, I actually have a friend who doesn't like Little Britain! It came up in convo one day and I was so shocked I kept bringing it back up every so often like "I can't beliiiieve you don't like Little Britain!!" It is sooo hilarious I love it :naughty: Haha you know I remember Matt saying before that his mom doesn't like the ones who get sick either lol! and David Walliams, oh he's so handsome! :blush-anim-cl:

I haven't got the dvd yet, think I'll save it for Christmas! But to be honest I didn't really enjoy the first dvd til the 2nd time I watched it either, though I just put that down to my mood... hmmmm... what kind of mood were you in? :naughty:

what are some of the major colleges in ireland?

i want to go to college there, or UCSC (university of santa cruz)

Hello!

I think there are just 7 universities in Ireland, I'll list them and see :naughty:

In Dublin there's UCD (University college Dublin)

DCU (Dublin city uni)

Trinity college (that's like really posh :naughty:)

Then there's

UCC (Uni college Cork) My one :bleh:

NUIG (National uni of Ireland, Galway)

NUIM (National uni of Ireland, Maynooth)

UL (University of Limerick)

Those are all in the Republic, I think there is one or two more in the North, and then there are loads more colleges and IT's around the country too :thumb_yello:

Hello!

I think there are just 7 universities in Ireland, I'll list them and see :naughty:

In Dublin there's UCD (University college Dublin)

DCU (Dublin city uni)

Trinity college (that's like really posh :naughty:)

Then there's

UCC (Uni college Cork) My one :bleh:

NUIG (National uni of Ireland, Galway)

NUIM (National uni of Ireland, Maynooth)

UL (University of Limerick)

Those are all in the Republic, I think there is one or two more in the North, and then there are loads more colleges and IT's around the country too :thumb_yello:

o cool. thanks. i always think of colleges, and i wanted either sant cruz or somewhere in ireland... i guess to see if i could work up to requirements and what not

o cool. thanks. i always think of colleges, and i wanted either sant cruz or somewhere in ireland... i guess to see if i could work up to requirements and what not

Our systems a bit complicated, but I'm sure you'll just be told what you need to get in your exams and not bother with ours, well I hope so :naughty:

Do you have any ideas on what you wanna do yet?

"sometimes"key word then of course there's those other times when he gets a bit carried away and his spontaneity can be interpreted as national scandal

Aw I'd say you were fine!

Funny you mention that, I actually have a friend who doesn't like Little Britain! It came up in convo one day and I was so shocked I kept bringing it back up every so often like "I can't beliiiieve you don't like Little Britain!!" It is sooo hilarious I love it Haha you know I remember Matt saying before that his mom doesn't like the ones who get sick either lol! and David Walliams, oh he's so handsome!

I haven't got the dvd yet, think I'll save it for Christmas! But to be honest I didn't really enjoy the first dvd til the 2nd time I watched it either, though I just put that down to my mood... hmmmm... what kind of mood were you in?

yeah...sometimes,lol

really? wow, I'm not sure I know anyone who doesn't like the show, though it hasn't come up in conversation much so I wouldn't be too sure.

haha, yeah i's weird, that sketch in particular isn't funny to me, it's too disgusting for my liking:bleh:

Is he??(handsome) I hadn't noticed, I didn't look at him in that way...it's hard to when he's dressed as a Laaaady or looking for...bitty:roftl:

yeah, I waited till Christmas last year, but I didn't feel like being patient this year so just watched it already.

yeah, I thought it was my mood...but I'm still not sure about it. It's just different than most of his gigs. Let's just say I'm so glad I went to London and Amsterdam instead.:naughty:

the documentary's lovely though:wub2:

Ooooh we made it to page 200, yaaaaay! Party time!

wow!!! it took us a while though, aye:roftl:

what are some of the major colleges in ireland?

i want to go to college there, or UCSC (university of santa cruz)

wow, sounds adventurous! if you do end up here in a few years remember to tell us and we'll have a party:bleh:

Our systems a bit complicated, but I'm sure you'll just be told what you need to get in your exams and not bother with ours, well I hope so :naughty:

Do you have any ideas on what you wanna do yet?

not yet, im still thinking about it, and i do have some time, so im not rushing :naughty:

wow, sounds adventurous! if you do end up here in a few years remember to tell us and we'll have a party:bleh:

i will, no worries :naughty:

Hey girls!! I promise promise promise I'll be here more from now on - internet set up, visitors gone, all tasks etc under control!

How are ye? How is college going?

I see ye're talking about college in Ireland...Devin, the one thing I'd say is check out about the cost. My cousin came from the US to study here and she had to pay the international fees, which are quite a lot. That said, though, I know college in the US can be crazily expensive too, so maybe there wouldn't be that much difference in the end! In terms of converting your results and applying to college in Ireland, I don't think there'd be any major problems. This might have been mentioned already but the main universities here are NUI Galway, NUI Maynooth, NUI Limerick, Uni College Cork, Uni College Dublin, Dublin City University and Trinity College Dublin. :thumb_yello:

Any other news around here?

xxx