Mika to appear in SHAMELESS ... yay !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooohh.. I know some gallagher from manchester...! :blink:

now, MY life'd be complete to have mika and them in one show, but not sure our things would go up.. noel's not the most diplomatic person.. :naughty:

should provide some enterteinment, though... :mf_rosetinted:

for the ones whod idn't get me.. I am kidding. :fisch:

This is terriffic news! Of course I had heard he MIGHT be in it, because he went to see the set when he was in Mcr. But the papers COULD have just been speculating.

But this is great! It says on the Mirror site, he will either be playing himself, or a struggling musician. If he wants my opinion, he should play a character, rather than play himself as Mika. That way he can bring things into his performance, that are not his own traits, and prove he can act!

For those who don't know. Shameless features two dysfunctional families, The Gallaghers, and the McGuires. It's all about their antics on the council estate where they live. Basically, getting drunk, getting stoned, and having sex. But the stories can surprise us with some tragic moments. Last night's episode featured the Galagher's gay son Ian, who met, who he thought was the love of his life, only to be heartbroken when he learned that his young man was his OWN half brother. It was really sad.

ive never heard of shameless?? gosh i want to see it soo bad! but i highly doubt they play that show in the US :[ but if they do then tell me!!!!:shocked:

I'm sure, if it happens, British fans can copy discs for American fans. It's always on about 4 times. First, we get what they call a First Look at Shameless on E4, a week before it airs on Channel 4 (that's one recording) Then the following week it's on Channel 4, and repeated after probably on Channel 4+1. (Two recordings) Then the next night it's repeated on Channel 4 at 11pm (another recording)

So, it's possible to get it on DVD several times, and mine is a DVD/Hard Drive recorder, so I can get it on Hard Drive, and then copy it as many times as I like.

We've got time to get organised and decide what we are doing, to make sure as many fans as possible get the discs. Then, there is always YouTube. His episode hasn't been filmed yet. I think it will be next season when it is on the air

eh....any ideas of when this might happen...?

thanx:)

Not yet. They haven't filmed it yet, so it will probably be next season. But I'm sure we'll find out in advance.

I just checked out the Channel 4 on Demand service, to see if it's available to foreign viewers, unfortuantely, you have to be in UK or Ireland. That's a pity as it would have meant everyone would have had access to anything Mika does on Channel 4.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!