The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh girls, I had been having a terrible week last week, and now that this week is beginning I find that I am sick!! :shocked:

I plan to eat a lot of garlic and Vitamin C, but dammit, I have to go see Mika on Thursday. And I'm already worried about having to drive to another city that I've never driven to before (I hate driving places when I don't know the road--makes me a bit panicked), and if I'm sick on top of that it will be very unpleasant. :thumbdown:

I'm driving there straight after a class that lets out at 4:10pm too, so I'll have to hurry if I want to make it on time (not aiming for first row, haha), and I'm just annoyed that it is all so stressful!

--Jack

Oh, poor baby. Wish I could kiss you better...:huglove:

So you're driving to the "City of Brotherly Love" all by yourself?

Where's Lebanese boy?

Please drive safely...

Hope the "Fine & Kind Wiz" makes it all worthwhile Jack.

Ugh girls, I had been having a terrible week last week, and now that this week is beginning I find that I am sick!!

--Jack

Make sure to rest and think about stopping the garlic in time (or maybe not, so you could still make it to the front row although you'll arrive late :naughty: ) But above all take care of yourself while driving unknown roads...

So here we are after picking sariflor up from the Toronto Airport....we needed some food and no Chez Marcelle around so we went for Thai instead.

Gabbing, gossiping, and game-planning for the Guvernment/Kool Haus GIG. :naughty:

(from left to right: Suzy, Christine, sariflor)

IMG_0458.jpg

Very cute pics! Take care of Miss Sarifloro! And all of you, don't turn into icicles while queueing!

Suzy and Christine, watch over Sariflor and make sure to wear ear-protections if you're next to her inside the venue, the girl gets out of control and screams at the top of her lungs when a half naked Mikster runs to her!

She does? :shocked:

Sara, I'm disappointed in you! :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

Oh, poor baby. Wish I could kiss you better...:huglove:

So you're driving to the "City of Brotherly Love" all by yourself?

Where's Lebanese boy?

Please drive safely...

Hope the "Fine & Kind Wiz" makes it all worthwhile Jack.

Yeah, I'm leaving straight after class and the Lebanese boy will still be at work... I'm not taking him to Mika's shows, since it isn't really his thing. Plus I prefer to only be responsible for myself so I don't have to worry about making people stay after too late, etc....

Thank you though! :wub2: And I think I'm more excited for your and Christine's and Sariflor's concert than mine! Eeeee! I expect a very thorough report, and not just about the 6'4" pogo stick!

And thank you too, violet! Garlic is saving me so far...

--Jack

So here we are after picking sariflor up from the Toronto Airport....we needed some food and no Chez Marcelle around so we went for Thai instead.

Gabbing, gossiping, and game-planning for the Guvernment/Kool Haus GIG. :naughty:

(from left to right: Suzy, Christine, sariflor)

IMG_0458.jpg

A new pose? Or trying to stay awake? (leaning on right hand)

IMG_0459.jpg

Hi guys!:thumb_yello:

Nice to see a recent picture and to see that Sariflor has happily arrived to Canada.

I hope you will have great time and that the Man:wub2: with the show the will live up to yours, and ours expectations!

I just realized that the time difference is about 6 hours, sigh!

When Europe goes to sleep, you are going to the show!:wink2:

• 4 weeks later...