The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I just say that I really wish everyone would stop ripping off my signature idea? I'm even receiving MySpace bulletins with it. :annoyed_h4h:

i did notice that christine!! i sw yours.. then all of a sudden 99% of the mfc population had one similar! SUCKS when people you dont know copy you!!

ps im gonna copy you

haha na i wasnt really gonna copy! that pic of mika is too common at the mo!

you are a trend setter!

pretty much every thead i have been in has some one with the same pic!! :thumbdown:

bit random, but how the HELL has my candle moved from my shelf to floor?

its a huge block candle, how the sdfjsjf did it fall/move?! there is no wind, and i am the only one in here... and allowed in! im scared :eek:

YO!

Back from school.. 30 students in one class, 4 boys. Its against the rules, so they cheated with our numbers :naughty: I hate that it takes me one hour to school, and back from school......................... .. . And I have reslly long days. But at least I like it there..

Mmmmm... Pourrrrridge :cheerful_h4h:

Can I just say that I really wish everyone would stop ripping off my signature idea? I'm even receiving MySpace bulletins with it. :annoyed_h4h:

Can't stop quoting what you've said :wink2:

Have you seen that there is a thread about this paper thingy now? Where everyone can show his personal message.

Can't stop quoting what you've said :wink2:

Have you seen that there is a thread about this paper thingy now? Where everyone can show his personal message.

you should see my one i just made.. sorry christine, i didnt wanna use your idea! i cant post anyway, i may offend :bleh:

I just wanted to congratulate vally and whoever else just got 1000 posts! :cheers::yay::punk:

I still feel bad for Cynthia.

--Jack

Cynthia? Did I miss something? Who is Cynthia and what happened to her? I'm confused (and my shoulders are aching).

:blink:

Ahh, I was wondering why the apple thread was no longer on my account list :doh: totally forgot that there's a sequel and I have to post to keep myself updated.... LOOOL :mf_rosetinted:

And I already wondered where you were.

Ok, why can I write in here but am not able to form one proper sentence for my ****ing paper? Life is cruel and unfair!