The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm, you should write a paper about here :mf_rosetinted:

That would be a great idea. I can actually see the face of my boss/teacher when I suggest the topic. Something like this: :shocked: (FRAU WAGNER! ICH BITTE SIE!). And then he'll throw me out of his office and I'll lose my job. All because of Mika :sneaky2: . Then I'll have a reason to sue him! HA!

hey!!

1001 post!

thank you all!

no im not on holiday but i will go on sunday!i just am ****ing busy!

wont come on here for two weeks!

i think i make myself something to eat!

see you later!

kuss vally

im gonna go insane with ot vally! :tears: :tears:

I AM really sorry, but i NEED my holiday!I REALLY NEED IT!I DESERVE IT!

i told you,you cancome when ever u want!

but i need to eat all the bad things that u can only get in austria!

i need cakes, applestrudel and all the bad stuff for my hips!

and i need some million glasses of wine and i just need some bsoffene marillen!

i just so deserve it!

im sorry that im just talking about me!but its a tough time!

kuss vally

ps:anyone wants to come?

I AM really sorry, but i NEED my holiday!I REALLY NEED IT!I DESERVE IT!

i told you,you cancome when ever u want!

but i need to eat all the bad things that u can only get in austria!

i need cakes, applestrudel and all the bad stuff for my hips!

and i need some million glasses of wine and i just need some bsoffene marillen!

i just so deserve it!

im sorry that im just talking about me!but its a tough time!

kuss vally

ps:anyone wants to come?

That's OK, Miss Hurricane you are very important especially in this thread! :thumb_yello:

Oooooh Apfelstrudel :wub2: . I love it (and not only because of the apples). With Vanillesauce? I'd like some too! And wine. I feel like having a bottle (or two) now.

How are you all tonight? Anyone still around?

Yeah, but I am going to abandon you in a minute!

You know the colleague I was talking about yesterday? Well today her man is at home, they have a repairman coming to fix the security alarm, the wife (who is working) has already arranged the visit between 1pm and 4pm.

Husband (who is at home) calls wife at 4pm saying repairman hasn't been, wife has to call repair man for update then ring husband with update.

This is despite the fact that the husband had the telephone number of the repairman!

I despair!

Yeah, but I am going to abandon you in a minute!

You know the colleague I was talking about yesterday? Well today her man is at home, they have a repairman coming to fix the security alarm, the wife (who is working) has already arranged the visit between 1pm and 4pm.

Husband (who is at home) calls wife at 4pm saying repairman hasn't been, wife has to call repair man for update then ring husband with update.

This is despite the fact that the husband had the telephone number of the repairman!

I despair!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh dear! Poor woman. I really pity her. I actually have this theory about men and education. That they are completely helpless when mommy did everything for them when they were younger. Your colleague's husband sounds like one of those. How old are they by the way? Do they still belong to this "woman-has-to-do-housework!"generation or is he just lazy?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh dear! Poor woman. I really pity her. I actually have this theory about men and education. That they are completely helpless when mommy did everything for them when they were younger. Your colleague's husband sounds like one of those. How old are they by the way? Do they still belong to this "woman-has-to-do-housework!"generation or is he just lazy?

He so is, but the problem is she just carried on where his mother left off, so it is far too late for them to change I guess.

We were talking one day and she told me that when they were courting, the first time he invited her to his house was when his mother was away.

I thought, mmmm I know why, but no!

He asked her to come and cook his dinner, because his mother was not there ! :doh: That should have been the writing on the wall. :naughty:

All I can say is that he must have been good in bed. :naughty:

He so is, but the problem is she just carried on where his mother left off, so it is far too late for them to change I guess.

We were talking one day and she told me that when they were courting, the first time he invited her to his house was when his mother was away.

I thought, mmmm I know why, but no!

He asked her to come and cook his dinner, because his mother was not there ! :doh: That should have been the writing on the wall.

All I can say is that he must have been good in bed. :naughty:

OMG!!!

:shocked::lmfao::lmao:

Yes, apparently there must have been something. That's maybe another thing I can write in my paper "Women tolerated being regarded as full time housewives as men were generally better in bed than they are now." Nice finishing sentence for my conclusion :mf_rosetinted: .

OMG!!!

:shocked::lmfao::lmao:

Yes, apparently there must have been something. That's maybe another thing I can write in my paper "Women tolerated being regarded as full time housewives as men were generally better in bed than they are now." Nice finishing sentence for my conclusion :mf_rosetinted: .

I think that about sums it all up nicely. :naughty:

Not sure if it's true or not though, I hope not! :shocked:

I think that about sums it all up nicely. :naughty:

Not sure if it's true or not though, I hope not! :shocked:

I don't know either. I don't have any experiences with old men :mf_rosetinted: .

But I will give you as a source for the statement. I can already see my boss searching desperately for a book called "women in the 21st century" by Babspanky. :roftl:

I don't know either. I don't have any experiences with old men :mf_rosetinted: .

But I will give you as a source for the statement. I can already see my boss searching desperately for a book called "women in the 21st century" by Babspanky. :roftl:

Neither do I, at least they weren't old when I had my experiences with them, they probably are now. :naughty:

I am desperately scribbling away at it now - it's gonna be a classic! :mf_rosetinted:

I've got a liiiiife :biggrin2: With lots of ****in homework :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, I've got a life too. And lacking of sleep already - badly. :blink:

(Just checking my official once-in-a-200-page post in this thread...)

Anyone care to wager on how many Happy Birthday Mika!!!!♥!!!! threads we're going to have?

I'll put $20 on eight.

Ha ha - I was thinking the same. I'm tempted to post the same message in each one. We should just go all out and make 24 new Happy Birthday Mika threads so that in the off chance Mika actually lurks in here, he'll see them all.

**And then delete them of course by Monday **