mika's father

sheik

He's talked about his family somewhat, so I think it's alright to a certain extent. Pictures and things like that, really personal stuff would be unfair, IMO.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6551

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/outlook/news/story/2007/04/070420_mika_uk.shtml

But as far as his father now, I don't know. He's talked about him in a few interviews. He wanted to name Mika after him (Michael Jr.) but Mrs. Penniman said "Over my dead body!" and went with Mika. That was in another interview somewhere. I know which one, I think, but I can't find it right now.

He's talked about his family somewhat, so I think it's alright to a certain extent. Pictures and things like that, really personal stuff would be unfair, IMO.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6551

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/outlook/news/story/2007/04/070420_mika_uk.shtml

But as far as his father now, I don't know. He's talked about him in a few interviews. He wanted to name Mika after him (Michael Jr.) but Mrs. Penniman said "Over my dead body!" and went with Mika. That was in another interview somewhere. I know which one, I think, but I can't find it right now.

thank you!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: !!!!

I have thought about this a few times - that many members of Mika's family have been spotted at various Mika concerts but never his dad, at least not that I can remember. Though, isn't he sorta in a high position at his job or something like that? Anyway, from what Mika has said about his dad is all I know. If Mika wants to share more, he will. :thumb_yello:

• Sad 1

I have thought about this a few times - that many members of Mika's family have been spotted at various Mika concerts but never his dad, at least not that I can remember. Though, isn't he sorta in a high position at his job or something like that? Anyway, from what Mika has said about his dad is all I know. If Mika wants to share more, he will. :thumb_yello:

He has definately been at some of the concerts- I believe he was at Birmingham??? He was chatting with one of the MFCers whose car was broken into (sorry- it was too long ago now to remember names!)

He has definately been at some of the concerts- I believe he was at Birmingham??? He was chatting with one of the MFCers whose car was broken into (sorry- it was too long ago now to remember names!)

See...that's why I post these things...so people can prove me wrong. :naughty: Anyway, I just know that he's not really talked about as much as the other family members. By the way, my car has been broken into before....not fun. :thumbdown:

oh Lollipop Girl! woow! YOU ARE A KIWI!

I am half a Kiwi the other half is Eastern Prussian ( makes everyone go? wha?) and all Canadian:)

I have about 30 rellies in NZ half in North Island and Half in South island

it would funny if you are my cousin!

suzanne:)

Yep, his dad was in Birmingham. He was up in the balcony filming the whole thing and then walking around the family and friends bit we got into with his camcorder for a bit. I think Holy Johnny is the only one to really talk to him (It was his and Big Girls car that got broken into and he was helping them)

Really? How do you know it was him? Was he much alike Mika?

As far as I've heard, his parents are not divorced, but I do think that we shouldn't really talk about his dad or anyone else in the family who is not really making themselves a 'public person'.....

If Mika wanted to give info about him, he would, so let's assume that if he's not speaking much about his dad it's because he doesn't really want people talking about him :wink2:

My opinion!

I think the same...maybe he doesn't want to talk about his father but I'm wondering why! We know that all his family except for his father follow him during his concerts and stuff...maybe his father is too busy with his job??

Another question, is Mika's family rich? I just learn reading here that Mika's father is an international banker..:mf_rosetinted:

I'm wonering that because must be expensive to make music and all things linked to this...(but maybe I'm wrong)

He lives in parent's basement...cutie :wub2: