mika's father

sheik

haha what state?i live in MA!u want want want to live here in new england!we have lobsters and the New England Patriots and The Boston Red Soxs!

Ahah...MA...sounds fine of course but my dream is NY...:blush-anim-cl:

haha!me too! i would love to live in NYC instead of here w/ all these yuppies!MA is full of busy yuppies that dont have time to do anything and i just dont fit in!Lol!:thumbdown::naughty:

Must be bad don't fit in the place you live...:boxed:

Why did you move to US?

Just curious!

Must be bad don't fit in the place you live...:boxed:

Why did you move to US?

Just curious!

haha!i didnt lol!i was born in MA and still live here!Lol!it isnt that bad it is mostly the town i live in....most of the gals in my school are very material...

oh Lollipop Girl! woow! YOU ARE A KIWI!

I am half a Kiwi the other half is Eastern Prussian ( makes everyone go? wha?) and all Canadian:)

I have about 30 rellies in NZ half in North Island and Half in South island

it would funny if you are my cousin!

suzanne:)

Ahahaha, I'm related to everyone!

Except Graham Burton in case anyone cares lol

oh Lollipop Girl! woow! YOU ARE A KIWI!

I am half a Kiwi the other half is Eastern Prussian ( makes everyone go? wha?) and all Canadian:)

I have about 30 rellies in NZ half in North Island and Half in South island

it would funny if you are my cousin!

suzanne:)

hey look its a kiwi! yay!

haha!i didnt lol!i was born in MA and still live here!Lol!it isnt that bad it is mostly the town i live in....most of the gals in my school are very material...

Ah...LOL!

you told you are half italian and...don't know why...I thought you moved to US =P

• 2 years later...

ok,, i'm not sure.. but a frined of mine told me that she heard once in a radio in spain that he was talking about him...

he said that when he was a child and he was living in Beirut, his father was kidnaped, later when he finally returned home Mika didn't recognize him,, "that man" was supposed to be his father, but he was so thin or well in fact diferent that he didn't recongnize him and it creates a trauma..

I don't know.. it's a long time that i am looking for it, in internet.. but well, it's my best friend who told me.. so i suppose she didn't lied to me ^^' xDD

ok,, i'm not sure.. but a frined of mine told me that she heard once in a radio in spain that he was talking about him...

he said that when he was a child and he was living in Beirut, his father was kidnaped, later when he finally returned home Mika didn't recognize him,, "that man" was supposed to be his father, but he was so thin or well in fact diferent that he didn't recongnize him and it creates a trauma..

I don't know.. it's a long time that i am looking for it, in internet.. but well, it's my best friend who told me.. so i suppose she didn't lied to me ^^' xDD

here u have an article where thet talk about "the first part i told u"

"His father was taken hostage in Kuwait City by Saddam Hussein for his human shield"

I definitely don´t think that his family has to be rich ...

Mika deserves his succes...

If you have GOOD manager, you don´t need money.. Because people who want you to sing, they just have some % from your earned money.. It works like: I´ll pay you everything you´ll need, CD, studio, I´ll buy you piano, maybe flat ... But you have to give me 30-40% of your earnings over 10-15 years.

Because good manager, he feels a chance, maybe Mika was found by someone, who was rich and he was sure that Mika will have succes, so he just paid all necessary things.

About everything that has been said here:

If Mika's dad was kidnapped or not, well I wish him the best. If his father is a banker and if he's rich idk but I think Mika pays his own things because in the concert at Parc des Prince he says that he likes to do everything himself and he's very crafty in his concerts I mean he had things handmade so even if his family has a big fortune I must say that he's very down to earth. You might be right, it seems that Mika has lots of money because he always says that he buys twice of everything he shops, right? Like two shirts two watches bla bla.

hahahaha ok I almost check his bank account and did his contability there haahhaahaha but well, that's my opinion :P

Oh and btw...what do you mean by being a "kiwi"? If I may ask hahaha just curious. ;)

• 4 weeks later...