mika's father

sheik

I definitely don´t think that his family has to be rich ...

Mika deserves his succes...

If you have GOOD manager, you don´t need money.. Because people who want you to sing, they just have some % from your earned money.. It works like: I´ll pay you everything you´ll need, CD, studio, I´ll buy you piano, maybe flat ... But you have to give me 30-40% of your earnings over 10-15 years.

Because good manager, he feels a chance, maybe Mika was found by someone, who was rich and he was sure that Mika will have succes, so he just paid all necessary things.

if you live in kensington,and you have 5 children.... believe YOU ARE RICH:mf_rosetinted:

His family are Catholic from the Maronite Church I believe.

I don´t understand... How many kinds of churchs have you in england?? or in general all around the world?? in spain,catholics are catholics... no more differents churchs... just catholics....:blink:

anyone knows about mika's relligion???:boxed:

HE THINKS HE IS UGLY??????? :shocked:

Is he okay? :aah: He is most beautiful man i´ve ever seen! And he thinks he is ugly! Oh my, when HE is ugly, then WHO is handsome?? :blink: MIKA, you are completely fool! How many fans do you need to stop thinking things like this?? You are NOT ugly, you are amazing and we love you because of who you are!!

I don´t understand... How many kinds of churchs have you in england?? or in general all around the world?? in spain,catholics are catholics... no more differents churchs... just catholics....:blink:

Maronite Church is an eastern catholic Chuch (represented in Lebanon)

I have no idea since I'm not Christian. :wink2:

But I assume there are special traditions, etc. that have developed in eastern Catholic churches. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maronite_church

OH~ REALLy?

How did you know that? Have you seen his father that night?

I do not.

I attended the concert only!

But before the concert MOTHER Mika was asking who wanted to make lollipop Girl, Big Girl ... and Mary (Mariana) has been making big girl and when I was waiting to get on stage there saw Mika's father who was recording the concert!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

HE THINKS HE IS UGLY??????? :shocked:

Is he okay? :aah: He is most beautiful man i´ve ever seen! And he thinks he is ugly! Oh my, when HE is ugly, then WHO is handsome?? :blink: MIKA, you are completely fool! How many fans do you need to stop thinking things like this?? You are NOT ugly, you are amazing and we love you because of who you are!!

I think same:wink2:

Oh!! my gorgeous prince MIKA, PLEASE!!! Don't say that you're ugly!

I'm here to say that you're not ugly:wink2:! Definitely NOT!!!!

Coz' you have beautiful,magnificent eyes:mf_lustslow:, and the best smile in the world.:blush-anim-cl:

Mika, if you´ll say again that you are UGLY, i swear I´ll give you a reason to say it :mf_rosetinted: MIKA, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! :punk:

** as a reminder ** :blush-anim-cl:

i know alot of you are new to this forum, so i'd like to remind you of our guidelines...

4. Since Mika's family are not public figures, posting photographs of them

that are not officially taken at publicity events, or soliciting personal

information about them, is not permitted. Keep in mind that Mika, his band

and management, and his family and friends read these boards at times.

see guidelines for more info

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18364

** as a reminder ** :blush-anim-cl:

i know alot of you are new to this forum, so i'd like to remind you of our guidelines...

4. Since Mika's family are not public figures, posting photographs of them

that are not officially taken at publicity events, or soliciting personal

information about them, is not permitted. Keep in mind that Mika, his band

and management, and his family and friends read these boards at times.

see guidelines for more info

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18364

Got a question -

Is that true? Do they?

Catholic is a broad term, there are different factions.

Like Roman Catholic, which is the most known one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church#Traditions_of_worship

Got a question -

Is that true? Do they?

Well considering that MFC is a huge (ok, the biggest) place for Mika's fan community, and that it's also related to Mikasounds.com, yeah...they do! Wouldn't you be curious if you were Mika? :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Besides, almost every "big" artist has someone who's encharged of checking the forums, what's being said online, etc. :wink2:

Well considering that MFC is a huge (ok, the biggest) place for Mika's fan community, and that it's also related to Mikasounds.com, yeah...they do! Wouldn't you be curious if you were Mika? :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Besides, almost every "big" artist has someone who's encharged of checking the forums, what's being said online, etc. :wink2:

Awww :teehee: If I was MIKA, i´d spend my time here, cause there is so many wonderful people here! :wub2: