Mika Management Letter

deano

Blue Sky's letter best represents.

I'm Canadian. I was also a ticketholder for Quebec and it was the best handled cancellation. Still sad it had to happen, but as Jack has already voiced, I agree that the impromptu free NYC Concert had nothing to do with Quebec.

The bad weather in New York is as uncontrollable as an unplanned illness. Perhaps, however, it was the effort put forth, to make up for this specific American venue that was not shown in any other cancellation (via apology or statement or free concert) is the cause for some of the annoyance around here and feelings of "green". ??

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Canadian. I was also a ticketholder for Quebec and it was the best handled cancellation. Still sad it had to happen, but as Jack has already voiced, I agree that the impromptu free NYC Concert had nothing to do with Quebec.

The bad weather in New York is as uncontrollable as an unplanned illness. Perhaps, however, it was the effort put forth, to make up for this specific American venue that was not shown in any other cancellation (via apology or statement or free concert) is the cause for annoyance and feelings of "green".

yes there are a lot of colours shown lately, red purple and black and yes even some green your right there. I can't wait to get back to some nice mellow yellow again :thumb_yello:

yes there are a lot of colours shown lately, red purple and black and yes even some green your right there. I can't wait to get back to some nice mellow yellow again :thumb_yello:

Me either!!!!! I would love a mellow yellow!!! lol

I really do think I an apology and an explanation will do it. I hope so at least!!!

hmm well i dont have much to say...

only that mika managment people did a lot of good to... not just bad :)

and... i thank them for that BIG TIME!

only thing i can add is what people said 10000000 times before...: that it would be nice to know what shows are canceled as soon as possible...

shows and anything ellse concerning the fans...

thats all :bleh:

Agreed.

I mean, I can see why people are upset BECAUSE he cancelled and because they wont see him, but at least the canadians were told sooner. I'm not saying they shouldnt be upset at all, I would be a bit down if a Mika gig I was going to was cancelled, but if the gig I was going to was handled like Canada I wouldn't be angry myself.

Admittedly I haven't read every post, I haven't read ALL of the Canadians comments and don't be offended by Jack's post because she's not saying Canada should be ignored or anything, but I do agree that there isnt really anything to be "angry" about.

Feel free to write in the letter, feel free to say how angry you are about SOME of the cancellations and at how Mika and the band are treated (cancelled gig one day, doing a gig the next, confusion about illness = bad press) but I have to say that I feel that the cancelle Canada gig shouldn't be mentioned.

OR, it could be. Give examples of bad cancellations (Nibe/Big Chill) and then give an example of how it SHOULD be cancelled. That's where Canada comes in.

I agree that the cancellation was handled well, but the whole day (10th August) wasn't!

I think it could be mentioned with the whole story about Sweden and Canada to show the lack of coordination or whatever!

The bad weather in New York is as uncontrollable as an unplanned illness. Perhaps, however, it was the effort put forth, to make up for this specific American venue that was not shown in any other cancellation (via apology or statement or free concert) is the cause for some of the annoyance around here and feelings of "green". ??

Suzy, you are hanging around with Christine too much. :naughty: Hitting the nail on the head yet again.

sorry caz I know you were being serious but c'mon...we have to PEE :naughty::naughty: you know my humour wont stand that without me buckling, Im gonna quote taht to my daughter on every opportunity

LOL no that was the idea....to make it funny so it stuck in people's heads xDDD

my english teacher did it all the time. "You HAVE to Pee! You can't stop pee-ing!! PEE ALL OVER YOUR PAPER!!!!"

im not joking. she actually said that.

Well they have been quick last week with replies , it was quite a lengthy E-Mail so I would imagine they would take time to read it through

great , will the reply be front page news on the MFC ? looking forward to seeing what they have to say :thumb_yello: