Ugly Betty Promo Video inside...

Showtunes17

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, what an interesting video. i like the betty bits but i don't know what to think about the parts withthe orignial big girl vid since he didnt start off saying "big girl, You are beautiful!" and said, "hey betty you are beautiful". I think they need to stick to "betty" and not interchange it.

haha, what an interesting video. i like the betty bits but i don't know what to think about the parts withthe orignial big girl vid since he didnt start off saying "big girl, You are beautiful!" and said, "hey betty you are beautiful". I think they need to stick to "betty" and not interchange it.

I think so too. :thumb_yello:

Me too...plus, Betty isn't big. :)

I loved seeing the parts where he is in the studio but I am slightly worried that he has killed his own song.

It's funny but on a small level somewhere in my it devalues the original....

*shrugs*

I totally agree.

GREAT NEWS! The song fits Betty perfectly. I was a big fan of the original series (actually, it was a colombian telenovela called 'Betty, la fea') and I loved the plot and the story. It would have been amazing if Mika had been around in those days and if he had put music to that series too. In any case, this is going to boost his fame. Well done for Mika! I'm really happy. :biggrin2:

This was the original Betty (ugly betty looks amazing, in comparisson):

2eb8f4betty2p.jpg

VERY CUTE!!!!:naughty:

a question: HOW MUCH is famous "Ugly Betty" serial in your country?:biggrin2:

I think it's just fairly popular in HK, there are too many us drama/reality show that can be watched here........

here's the image girl of betty here

http://www.tongyingying.net/new/

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Originally Posted by Mikafish

I loved seeing the parts where he is in the studio but I am slightly worried that he has killed his own song.

It's funny but on a small level somewhere in my it devalues the original....

well, i just hope ppl who are first to hear this song can discover him

and then find the original is much better , plus other songs of MIKA! :thumb_yello:

VERY CUTE!!!!:naughty:

a question: HOW MUCH is famous "Ugly Betty" serial in your country?:biggrin2:

Oh it was quite popular in Poland... I love the original ugly Betty, show was soooo hilarious. And I know that Romantica had shown 2nd season of the show but it wasn't as good as the 1st one...

here is the official promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqb9uZFcBtE

Thank :thumb_yello: The song is fantastic :biggrin2: