which mika song are you?

photojenny14

haha, what a great quiz and sooo true to what i am like, here was my result x

You scored as a "Lollipop"

You are person-butterfly, outgoing, simple, very humorous. Though many people may think you are too happy and see the world in pink colors. However, even though you are a bit crazy and may jump around and laugh without stopping, you see what's going on around you clearly - you just try to make it look sweeter for yourself.

"Lollipop"

85%

"Love Today"

85%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

75%

"Stuck In The Middle"

70%

"Any Other World"

60%

"Billy Brown"

60%

"My Interpretation"

50%

"Grace Kelly"

45%

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You scored as a "Billy Brown"

Your life is unpredictable, and so are you. You can be strong enough to change your life in a second, and like to make decisions quickly. You are never afraid to leave your routine comfort and head into something new and unexperienced. But sometimes you get afraid and don't feel strong enough, and you get not sure about your actions, so you love your friends for helping you to make right decisions.

Hmm, well the last bit's partially right, at least...

My other scores:

"Any Other World" -- 50%

"Love Today" -- 50%

"Stuck In The Middle" -- 50%

"Lollipop" -- 45%

"Grace Kelly" -- 40%

"My Interpretation" -- 40%

"Relax (Take It Easy)" -- 30%

You are person-butterfly, outgoing, simple, very humorous. Though many people may think you are too happy and see the world in pink colors. However, even though you are a bit crazy and may jump around and laugh without stopping, you see what's going on around you clearly - you just try to make it look sweeter for yourself.

I liked the sentence from that quiz: You laugh very loudly. :roftl: It's totally truth :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

"Grace Kelly"

90%

"Lollipop"

90%

"My Interpretation"

80%

"Love Today"

80%

"Billy Brown"

80%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

70%

"Stuck In The Middle"

65%

"Any Other World"

65%

:naughty:

You scored as a "Billy Brown"

Your life is unpredictable, and so are you. You can be strong enough to change your life in a second, and like to make decisions quickly. You are never afraid to leave your routine comfort and head into something new and unexperienced. But sometimes you get afraid and don't feel strong enough, and you get not sure about your actions, so you love your friends for helping you to make right decisions.

"Billy Brown"

85%

"Grace Kelly"

80%

"My Interpretation"

75%

"Lollipop"

70%

"Stuck In The Middle"

65%

"Love Today"

55%

"Any Other World"

45%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

20%

i dunno if i agree, i have snapped and changed my life instantly but only once and only after being unhappy for a long time. im more likely to consider every "what if" scenario b4 i do something.

You scored as a "Grace Kelly/Lollipop"

You are sensitive person with a strong intuition. You are also very lucky and attractive, you cheer people easily. Though you are keen on critisizing yourself and other people, you see the real life clearly and you can solve all your problems just in a second.

"Grace Kelly"

80%

"Lollipop"

80%

"My Interpretation"

70%

"Any Other World"

70%

"Stuck In The Middle"

65%

"Love Today"

60%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

60%

"Billy Brown"

60%

is this the same one that was on here a while back ? if so i was a billy brown

this is what i am now

You scored as a "Stuck In The Middle"

You are thoughtful and daydreaming. A little bit melancholic. You always fight for what you care, you take care of yourself easily and your friends and family always feel safe with you. You love discovering new things by yourself, you are extremely curious, but you never against somebody teaching you new things.

"Stuck In The Middle"

90%

"Grace Kelly"

85%

"Billy Brown"

65%

"Lollipop"

55%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

50%

"Love Today"

40%

"Any Other World"

40%

"My Interpretation"

40%

You scored as a "Love Today" :shocked: :shocked: :roftl:

You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. You are passionate lover, you are horny, and even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention. However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day."Love Today"

"Love Today" 80%

"Stuck In The Middle" 75%

"Any Other World" 65%

"Relax (Take It Easy)" 65%

"Lollipop" 60%

"Grace Kelly" 55%

"Billy Brown" 50%

"My Interpretation" 25%

I've done this before and this time I got the same result...

You scored as a "Love Today"

You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. You are passionate lover, you are horny, and even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention. However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day.

"Love Today" 90%

"Billy Brown" 70%

"Stuck In The Middle" 70%

"Any Other World" 65%

"Relax (Take It Easy)" 60%

"My Interpretation" 60%

"Lollipop" 55%

"Grace Kelly" 40%

("Lollipop" 85%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"60%

"Love Today" 55%

"Stuck In The Middle 50%

"Grace Kelly" 50%

"My Interpretation" 40%

"Billy Brown" 25%

"Any Other World" 25% )

It's kinda right... People do think that I'm much happier then I really am.

LOL... it is funny cause I had to do a tie breaker question, and then it determined that I am Lollipop... well, as you can see I scored 80% on Grace Kelly, Love Today, Lollipop, AND Billy Brown. Personally I think I am Billy Brown- but, what-ever. :roftl:

"Grace Kelly"

80%

"Love Today"

80%

"Lollipop"

80%

"Billy Brown"

80%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

75%

"Stuck In The Middle"

75%

"Any Other World"

70%

"My Interpretation"

40%

You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. You are passionate lover, you are horny, and even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention. However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day.

"Love Today"

85%

"Lollipop"

80%

"Billy Brown"

75%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

75%

"Any Other World"

65%

"Grace Kelly"

65%

"My Interpretation"

65%

"Stuck In The Middle"

55%

very funny test!

My result is: 80 % Billy Brown!!!

When I looked at my result first I was like: :shocked::boxed: What the f***???

But then I read it through:

"Your life is unpredictable, and so are you. You can be strong enough to change your life in a second, and like to make decisions quickly. You are never afraid to leave your routine comfort and head into something new and unexperienced. But sometimes you get afraid and don't feel strong enough, and you get not sure about your actions, so you love your friends for helping you to make right decisions."

...Surprisingly (and maybe unfortunately) it's pretty true. I'm quite unpredictable, or at least my feelings and opinions and thoughts are unpredictable sometimes (or often). I mean even for myself, and I don't mean it exactly in the good way. Sometimes I really manage to confuse myself.

...hmmm... not that I have too much interest or knowledge about horoscope kind of things, but I am a Libra, so I would supposed to be calm, relaxed, well-balanced, confident, stuff like that... and I'm not at all.

But the result of this short quiz was really surprisingly tue.

I've done this before and this time I got the same result...

"Love Today" 90%

"Billy Brown" 70%

"Stuck In The Middle" 70%

"Any Other World" 65%

"Relax (Take It Easy)" 60%

"My Interpretation" 60%

"Lollipop" 55%

"Grace Kelly" 40%

I got Lollipop but love today was the second on the list...interesting :biggrin2: !

• 4 weeks later...

I was lollipop :D

"Lollipop"

75%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

60%

"Stuck In The Middle"

55%

"Billy Brown"

50%

"Grace Kelly"

45%

"Any Other World"

40%

"My Interpretation"

40%

"Love Today"

35%

mika41.jpg

What MIKA song are you?

"Love Today"

85%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

75%

"Stuck In The Middle"

70%

"Lollipop"

60%

"Grace Kelly"

55%

"Any Other World"

50%

"Billy Brown"

50%

"My Interpretation"

35%

sitm is only # 3 in my what-mika-song-are-you hit list... :shocked::biggrin2:

I did the quiz again and this time I am most like "Love Today":shocked:

What MIKA song are you?

You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. You are passionate lover, you are h****, and even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention. However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day.

"Love Today"

90%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

80%

"Stuck In The Middle"

75%

"Lollipop"

70%

"Billy Brown"

60%

"Grace Kelly"

60%

"My Interpretation"

55%

"Any Other World"

50%

The first time I answered the quiz I was most like "Lollipop" now I'm like "Love Today":shocked:

I am very shoked with what it means because I'm not like that at all! I'm like this "You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. " "However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day." But I am not like this at all "You are passionate lover, you are h**** , even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention.":shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I did the quiz again and this time I am most like "Love Today":shocked:

What MIKA song are you?

You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. You are passionate lover, you are h****, and even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention. However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day.

"Love Today"

90%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

80%

"Stuck In The Middle"

75%

"Lollipop"

70%

"Billy Brown"

60%

"Grace Kelly"

60%

"My Interpretation"

55%

"Any Other World"

50%

The first time I answered the quiz I was most like "Lollipop" now I'm like "Love Today":shocked:

I am very shoked with what it means because I'm not like that at all! I'm like this "You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. " "However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day." But I am not like this at all "You are passionate lover, you are h**** , even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention.":shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Exactly like me:roftl:

What MIKA song are you?

"Lollipop"

90%

"Love Today"

80%

"Billy Brown"

80%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

80%

"Grace Kelly"

80%

"Stuck In The Middle"

70%