which mika song are you?

photojenny14

No clear winner here... stuck in the middle idd :fisch:

You Scored as "Stuck In The Middle"

You are thoughtful and daydreaming. A little bit melancholic. You always fight for what you care, you take care of yourself easily and your friends and family always feel safe with you. You love discovering new things by yourself, you are extremely curious, but you never against somebody teaching you new things.

"Stuck In The Middle"

60%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

55%

"Lollipop"

55%

"Love Today"

50%

"Any Other World"

50%

"My Interpretation"

50%

"Grace Kelly"

50%

"Billy Brown"

45%

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You Scored as "My Interpretation"

You are the person who likes to interpretate everything in your own way. Surprisingly, your ways of interpretations are the most honest and true, without any sugar on them. You can be very dramatic, and it's hard to get along with you. What is more, people get annoyed by your indifference, but also get extremely attracted to your honesty and passion to everything.

"My Interpretation"

90%

"Billy Brown"

85%

"Stuck In The Middle"

80%

"Any Other World"

75%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

60%

"Lollipop"

55%

"Grace Kelly"

50%

"Love Today"

30%

I wished I was Any Other World as it's my favorite song... At least 75%... not bad haha

You Scored as "Billy Brown"

Your life is unpredictable, and so are you. You can be strong enough to change your life in a second, and like to make decisions quickly. You are never afraid to leave your routine comfort and head into something new and unexperienced. But sometimes you get afraid and don't feel strong enough, and you get not sure about your actions, so you love your friends for helping you to make right decisions.

"Billy Brown"

100%

"Any Other World"

95%

"Lollipop"

95%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

85%

"Love Today"

70%

"Stuck In The Middle"

65%

"My Interpretation"

60%

"Grace Kelly"

40%

You are sensitive person with a strong intuition. You are also very lucky and attractive, you cheer people easily. Though you are keen on critisizing yourself and other people,you see the real life clearly and you can solve all your problems just in a second.

"Grace Kelly"

85%

"Stuck In The Middle"

70%

"Billy Brown"

70%

"Love Today"

60%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

55%

"Lollipop"

45%

"Any Other World"

40%

"My Interpretation"

35%

You Scored as "Lollipop"

You are person-butterfly, outgoing, simple, very humorous. Though many people may think you are too happy and see the world in pink colors. However, even though you are a bit crazy and may jump around and laugh without stopping, you see what's going on around you clearly - you just try to make it look sweeter for yourself.

"Lollipop"

75%

"Love Today"

70%

"Billy Brown"

60%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

60%

"Stuck In The Middle"

60%

"Any Other World"

50%

"My Interpretation"

40%

"Grace Kelly"

35%

This is so what I thought! I love anything that has enough sugar in it!:wub2:

You Scored as "Any Other World"

You are very calm, quet or even shy, but that is advantage of yours. You are secure, people trust you, and you trust yourself and other people as well. You try to get better every day and to share peace with the world. You may be really into politics. You have strong views on everything, and you are always ready to defend your opinion. People respect and admire you for that. Sometimes you may want to hide the fact that you are romantic, because you are afraid to get weak or get hurt. Try to take this shield off and let the love get into your heart with all it's beauty.

This is very true, surprisingly! :blush-anim-cl:

"Any Other World"

90%

"Billy Brown"

80%

"Grace Kelly"

70%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

70%

"Stuck In The Middle"

70%

"My Interpretation"