2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

:blink: They didn't ask me to be registered before voting.

Well I went to the site from the link and at first there was nothing but the EMA logo, but when I clicked on that, some stuff about the EMAs came up, but nothing about how to vote, just something about registering for updates. Thinking that would get me to the voting part, I put in my e-mail address, but it wouldn't go through. I'm getting a little testy now, as I didn't get much sleep last night, and I want to vote.

I think I know what happened.

Don't click on EMA logo and don't put your e-mail adress. I think it's the registration for the newsletter.

You have to wait for the window to be totally opened.

I waited about 30 seconds (i think) before seeing the window with the voting part. Try and tell me if it works.

I had no problem voting, actually you can vote a couple of times, likes 5 or 6 or so.

Which German tv-station is airing this? :cool:

I noticed that too.

MTV! I can watch it on MTV France (not the best MTV, MTV UK was better)

Pamette, please check your writing....it's with a K, not a C......:blink::roftl::wub2:

You mean for Mica!!! :bleh:

ok! I will put a K because it's his name as an artist but when I talk about him as a human being and not as a artist I always put a C. :biggrin2:

I noticed that too.

MTV! I can watch it on MTV France (not the best MTV, MTV UK was better)

You mean for Mica!!! :bleh:

ok! I will put a K because it's his name as an artist but when I talk about him as a human being and not as a artist I always put a C. :biggrin2:

I'm sorry, didn't know that. I just thought you had hit the wrong key.:biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i first heard that tickets will be available over a hotline, but the latest info is, that they'll only sell them at local ticket offices in munich, about 2 weeks before the show. this is unofficial info though, i read it on some blog on the web, so no idea if it's true. the guy who wrote it claims that he knows someone who works at mtv, but maybe he just wants to show off. the most reliable source concerning tickets will be the mtv ema website.

btw there's a competition to win tickets here: http://www.mtv.de/sisierra/index.php?#form (you must be over 18 to enter)

i first heard that tickets will be available over a hotline, but the latest info is, that they'll only sell them at local ticket offices in munich, about 2 weeks before the show. this is unofficial info though, i read it on some blog on the web, so no idea if it's true. the guy who wrote it claims that he knows someone who works at mtv, but maybe he just wants to show off. the most reliable source concerning tickets will be the mtv ema website.

btw there's a competition to win tickets here: http://www.mtv.de/sisierra/index.php?#form (you must be over 18 to enter)

cool ! thanks ! :thumb_yello: will keep my eyes peeled for them ! any idea how much they will be ? :biggrin2:

follow the link "Sierra Tequila & EMA" than you have to

mark the first box "si"

family name:

first name:

city:

zip code:

email:

phone number:

day of birth:

mark the next box, that you agree to the rules

and click on "abschicken"

- that's it!!!