2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

cool ! thanks ! :thumb_yello: will keep my eyes peeled for them ! any idea how much they will be ? :biggrin2:

don't ask... in this way i hope that blog guy isn't right, he said it's from 160-450 euro! :boxed:

follow the link "Sierra Tequila & EMA" than you have to

mark the first box "si"

family name:

first name:

city:

zip code:

email:

phone number:

day of birth:

mark the next box, that you agree to the rules

and click on "abschicken"

- that's it!!!

good luck to everybody!!!

yup, and for "country" you might have to enter your country name in german... like, they don't have uk or great britain, but just england. if you type the first letter(s), you'll get suggestions in a small popup. :wink2: don't know if they accept other entries than the popup ones.

btw, thanx to mcfista for all that new ticket info and the link, she posted it on the german forum, and i just passed the info on here. :wink2: so the credit goes to her! :thumb_yello:

btw, thanx to mcfista for all that new ticket info and the link, she posted it on the german forum, and i just passed the info on here. :wink2: so the credit goes to her! :thumb_yello:

don't mention it! :blush-anim-cl:

i keep on sneaking around in the net for more lotteries and will post them also at the mfc. i'm just kinda shy, specially writing in english :blush-anim-cl:

so, thx mellody for doing the translation job - the more mika fans go to the ema's, the better :thumb_yello:

http://www.ema.mtv.co.uk/emaStyle/youcrash#

'CRASH' the MTV Europe Music Awards in Munich and live like a superstar...

http://www.ema.mtv.de/emaStyle/youcrash#

Habt Ihr Euch je zum Star berufen gefühlt

http://www.ema.mtv.it/emaStyle/youcrash#

LANCIATI” negli MTV Europe Music Awards di Monaco e vivi da superstar…

Ever felt you were born to be a star?

'CRASH' the MTV Europe Music Awards in Munich and live like a superstar...

You and your friends will be EMA superstars; limo’s, top hotels, backstage passes, VIP seats and of course, entry to the exclusive EMA afterparty! You’ll get a sleek outfit prepared by top edc by Esprit designers, a stylist and a serious superstar makeover before you leave, so you’ll be sure to look the part for your red carpet entrance.

All you need to do is send us a photo or a video clip of you pretending to be superstars and let us know why you should win. Closing date is the 12th October - so don't waste time! Film your clips with your mobile or a digital camera, or just take a photo, then upload it using the form below.

The winner will be picked by edc by Esprit and MTV. Their decision is final. If you have any problems or questions email us at youcrash@mtvema.com.

We realise that many of our viewers do not have video cameras and therefore we will also accept photo entries.

You must be 18 or over and able to travel on November 1 and 2, 2007.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ioana and me have tickets! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

we went to this casting in munich today, it was totally easy, had to wait for half an hour or so, fill out a form, had a picture taken and then had to demonstrate how we would cheer and dance at the awards show and that was it. i think almost everyone who was there got a ticket, guess they just wanted to make sure that people are able to cheer and that they see them and get their id card number, we will need that to get in. that way they make sure that no tix will be sold on ebay.

now we just need to be lucky that they assign us a place near the stage, we can't choose that, unfortunately but will have to go where they tell us to. i'll take along binoculars, just in case... :naughty:

we went to this casting in munich today, it was totally easy, had to wait for half an hour or so, fill out a form, had a picture taken and then had to demonstrate how we would cheer and dance at the awards show and that was it. i think almost everyone who was there got a ticket, guess they just wanted to make sure that people are able to cheer and that they see them and get their id card number, we will need that to get in. that way they make sure that no tix will be sold on ebay.

now we just need to be lucky that they assign us a place near the stage, we can't choose that, unfortunately but will have to go where they tell us to. i'll take along binoculars, just in case... :naughty:

ooooh, that's cool!!! I hope they'll give you a spot in the first row!!!!! *fingers crossed*

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!! Tell to M and the band if they go out for the poor fans who are waiting in the froze olympya parc... :wink2:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Tell us what you will wear!!!! I'll watch you on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupwave:

i'll probably wear the black top with red glitter that i'm wearing on my myspace profile pic. ioana wants to buy something new.

allegra, would love to, but don't think we'll get to talk to them in there! but maybe i can say something in frankfurt.

we also took part in the espirit edc "you scream" competition where you can win the front row tickets, and now we're invited for a second casting on sunday. :biggrin2: front row... :wub2: :wub2: hope we'll be lucky another time. :naughty: and i really hope i'll be able to scream and cheer on sunday - right now, my throat hurts and i can't even talk properly. :thumbdown:

yup, hope so too. :biggrin2: unfortunately, we're not allowed to wear any logos, so no MFC advertising on international TV, damn! :naughty: will try to have at least the flashing heart though! :biggrin2:

You girls are so lucky to have tickets!! I won tickets in Tokyo to MTV Video music awards and they wouldn't allow any glowing bracelets etc (I didn't have the flashing heart then) even though I was waaayyy down the back and Mika was like at the far end of the stadium. It was quite an experience to see all the stage-managed things. Nobody at Japan's MTVs (except me and about 3 others) had even heard of Mika at that time, but the people at the front were all instructed to scream and cheer and go crazy. And they got special glowsticks and balloons and various things, depending on which act came out. They got the lollipops from MIKA's Japanese lollipop girls.

I can only imagine that the European MTVs will actually be a whole lot better. More of the world will be watching yours than watched Japan's MTVs, which was mainly domestic talent and a few Korean acts and about 5 international acts.

You will have lots of fun, and be the only ones who can report to MFC!! YAY!!! :thumb_yello: