Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dodn't know any other bands or famous people, but I have a gut feeling that they are not as genuine and kind as Mika.

Fish, my all time favourite (sorry Mika, he was first!). :blush-anim-cl:

We were talking about this in the Dutch thread earlier today. Fish is very nice towards his fans too. And he writes long e-mails addressed to them (very detailed and about personal stuff) that are posted on the official Fish site. Yeah, I love him too (since 1989 already) - also for that. :wub2:

Anyway, I hope Mika will continue posting bulletins and blogs this way. :thumb_yello:

Fish, my all time favourite (sorry Mika, he was first!). :blush-anim-cl:

We were talking about this in the Dutch thread earlier today. Fish is very nice towards his fans too. And he writes long e-mails addressed to them (very detailed and about personal stuff) that are posted on the official Fish site. Yeah, I love him too (since 1989 already) - also for that. :wub2:

Anyway, I hope Mika will continue posting bulletins and blogs this way. :thumb_yello:

It's funny you should mention Fish, I'm sure when I was driving up round S. London the other week I saw him walking past me.

I have this image in my head now of Mika with a wheelbarrow, wheeling his presents back to the car he came in. Ha ha!

I must say thanks to Jennie, who texted Bexxy, who texted me to tell me about the blog (obviously thanks to Bexxy too) , and when I read it I wasn't crying, but I did have the warm fuzzy feeling, plus an overwhelming feeling of pride, that not only was Mika wonderful enough to show his apprieciation, but that you guys talent shone through to make such fantastic gifts for him. I feel really privileged to to among such great people and to be a fan of such a sweet wonderful guy.

Awww...it's like a dream!

I can understand his surprise! Such a good presentation...and two wonderful presents!

The cards, all so sparkling and colorful...full of love, and the shirt, so original! No one will wear something like that, he can be sure of it!

I hope he will wear it and tell some interviewer how he had it!!! :mf_lustslow:

[let me dream in my little corner :blush-anim-cl: ]

Awww...it's like a dream!

I can understand his surprise! Such a good presentation...and two wonderful presents!

The cards, all so sparkling and colorful...full of love, and the shirt, so original! No one will wear something like that, he can be sure of it!

I hope he will wear it and tell some interviewer how he had it!!! :mf_lustslow:

[let me dream in my little corner :blush-anim-cl: ]

i hope he does too!!

Well done to everyone who submitted something!!! The presents looked awesome and obviously had an impact on Mika! I think it is fantastic that he posted that message on myspace- even if we may not be officially (well, we are in my eyes!) the OFFICIAL fan club we are definately number one is his eyes (I didn't see any messages to any other fan clubs!)

Keep up the dedication guys!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

AMAAAAAAAAAZING! I've seen those pictures a dozen times but it still strikes me what a brilliantly creative group the MFC is! :biggrin2:

I'm very glad that Mika has started to communicate again (and is planning on a newsletter). Especially after the cancellations business, news is great. :thumb_yello:

Isn't it lovely how he specifically thanked the MFC for the present on his MySpace? I mean, he has over a quarter of a million MySpace friends but only a few thousand of them belong to the MFC yet he thanked us there. I think it's sweet. :wub2:

AMAAAAAAAAAZING! I've seen those pictures a dozen times but it still strikes me what a brilliantly creative group the MFC is! :biggrin2:

I'm very glad that Mika has started to communicate again (and is planning on a newsletter). Especially after the cancellations business, news is great. :thumb_yello:

Isn't it lovely how he specifically thanked the MFC for the present on his MySpace? I mean, he has over a quarter of a million MySpace friends but only a few thousand of them belong to the MFC yet he thanked us there. I think it's sweet. :wub2:

agreed, made me feel VERY special!!!!

AWWWW THATS SOO COOOOLLL!!!! He's so NICE!! But can anyone tell me what were on these boxes? Im new on this forum, its sad i coudn't been part of this project!!!!!:tears: I just saw these pictures. I know there is a shirt, a card, a cd (i dont know whats in it)... so please could someone tell me???:emot-sad:

I am so glad that he liked it. My card and message wasn't great, because it was the first card I ever did from the computer. I gave Mika another card when I met him at GMA. However, I saw the album, and it's true, you are all so talented, and did so much work. Kudos to Avoca for fine-tuning things and packing it up so beautifully and professionally. I am really glad that Mika liked it. He deserves to be happy. He should know that collectively, our feelings match what was presented to him, each and every day. He is a sweetheart.

awww...still the great adorable nice guy we all know and love:) and great to see the birthday saga get the happy endingg it deserves for all the talented and devoted people who put so much effort into it!