Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

omm yay lol sry i'm so late but i now saw that that site posted his myspace message :)

MFC haha take that..lol poor ppl would be confused, wondering if it's some sort of "secret cult" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god probably not LMAO

mika: list on the agenda today...read the first few 50 pages of the bday book...book 1.....at half past 2 go have a nap due to eye muscles being overworked....get up again at 4 to listen to some bday messages....have dinner...then hit the sack. day 2; read a few pages of the relax book...

xD

day 3:eat

*mika* "god im starving!"

mikas already skinny enough!soon those tight pants will be baggy on him!oh no!*runs to feed mika some chicken*

same here xDD

mum: caroline the chicken's ready

me: mum, chicken is ALWAYS ready :das:

mum: :boxed:

omm yay lol sry i'm so late but i now saw that that site posted his myspace message

MFC haha take that..lol poor ppl would be confused, wondering if it's some sort of "secret cult" :roftl:

OMG LOOL :lmfao::lmao::roll1::roftl:

you guys (or.. er.. girls xP ) really crack me up! thanks for the laugh xD

wow, how comepletly and coolely amazing.:roftl: that's all I can say

what was even given to him??

Birthday cards made by MFC members and a shirt that aude embroidered with design input from MFC members!! It's amazing all the work that went into this project!!

To me so завидно, That you participated in this congratulation!! And I and on the New Year's congratulation was late!! I In the TRANCE! So much all occurs, I only the detached onlooker.

Birthday cards made by MFC members and a shirt that aude embroidered with design input from MFC members!! It's amazing all the work that went into this project!!

You forgot the CD with the audio messages. And I think there was a teddy bear as well (I think I saw something like that in the pic of the box).

how are u doing after ur tramatic experience caz???

lol not bad thanks. i feel a bit weak and a bit sick but im more than positive that its to do with not eating right.

yday i just had three slices of pizza, and in the early hours of the morning i had CHICKEN noodles xDDD

midday today i had coco pops...at about 3pm i had a cheese and pickle sandwich and then i went to a party where i binged on chocolate brownies xDDD

see? bad. i need to start eating right again, god knows how anorexics do it. then again this could be due to eating all those brownies XD

lol not bad thanks. i feel a bit weak and a bit sick but im more than positive that its to do with not eating right.

yday i just had three slices of pizza, and in the early hours of the morning i had CHICKEN noodles xDDD

midday today i had coco pops...at about 3pm i had a cheese and pickle sandwich and then i went to a party where i binged on chocolate brownies xDDD

see? bad. i need to start eating right again, god knows how anorexics do it. then again this could be due to eating all those brownies XD

or eating that gross french frie...not even french frie...lol!get checked out at the docs!HIV can cause cervical cancer and that is rlly serious!

or eating that gross french frie...not even french frie...lol!get checked out at the docs!HIV can cause cervical cancer and that is rlly serious!

lol i have no cuts in my mouth and HIV/AIDS can't be passed through saliva. but thanks for the concern ^_^