Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

i love mika he is the best can you telll him that from isobel i am gooing to his cinsoret at the pavillioms in plymauth thanks:mf_lustslow:

Hey welcome, and I'll see you there. Hopefully you can tell him that yourself, stick around after the gig and you'll probably get the chance.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only now i can post something....and i want to post my first reactions to it:

1. ' it's the minimum he could do!'

2. 'they could not even meet him.....sgrunt!'

2. 'it seems genuine...'

3. 'naaaaaaa....someone must have written for him.....'

4. '...quite moving, though....'

5. '......................silent tears...........................

6. MIKA, you got me! devil of a man!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

2. 'it seems genuine...'

awww! come on, it IS sweet. He didn't have to say thankyou did he...he could have been horrible and not addressed us...but he did. he even called us "MFC" which just makes it even more special...adressing the group...his other fans wont have a clue what he's on about rofl but WE do! coz we're special! :biggrin2:

2. 'it seems genuine...'

Emotional swings? You need a hug :huglove:

2. 'it seems genuine...'

Bless! Nice to know I am not so far away from you as I thought!

2. 'it seems genuine...'

That's how I would have thought I'd have reacted, but I went straight to #6...I'm so easy :roftl:

awww! come on, it IS sweet. He didn't have to say thankyou did he...he could have been horrible and not addressed us...but he did. he even called us "MFC" which just makes it even more special...adressing the group...his other fans wont have a clue what he's on about rofl but WE do! coz we're special! :biggrin2:

I actually really liked that! Like it was some sort of 'secret code', hehe:naughty:

I actually hope he liked it. I don't know why I am so insecure about it but I think it is because I know he gets loads and loads and loads of stuff from his fans and they're all creative and original and I don't know but thinking about diminishing marginal utility I fear there might come a day where another pair of hand stitched braces and another necklace with unusual things dangling from it or an additional card or drawing or letter may be nothing but dead freight to him. He will always dutifully say 'thank you' as he was taught by his admirable parents when he was a toddler, but I wonder if it all will still mean something to him. I wonder when this will stop and if this point has already been passed...

Oh but nevermind, I'm talking bollocks as usual, you know me by now and as I feel that I'm sliding gently into a depressive mood I'll leave it at that...

I actually hope he liked it. I don't know why I am so insecure about it but I think it is because I know he gets loads and loads and loads of stuff from his fans and they're all creative and original and I don't know but thinking about diminishing marginal utility I fear there might come a day where another pair of hand stitched braces and another necklace with unusual things dangling from it or an additional card or drawing or letter may be nothing but dead freight to him. He will always dutifully say 'thank you' as he was taught by his admirable parents when he was a toddler, but I wonder if it all will still mean something to him. I wonder when this will stop and if this point has already been passed...

Oh but nevermind, I'm talking bollocks as usual, you know me by now and as I feel that I'm sliding gently into a depressive mood I'll leave it at that...

dear...i feel the same!

but what can we do?

i'm sure he has started to be tired of fans and gifts...added to his bad health and tiredness...maybe if he rests a while he may miss us and our crazy gifts!

what i fear the most is that fans never will accept to left aside...and when he's back they will be as oppressive as ever...maybe more!

i suggest, we MFCers, not to be pressing and stressing and overwhelming with him... and being able to make a step back when we see a hint.

i'm sure he will always be grateful for that, even if this will mean having a pic or an autograph less in our pocket!

Yeah I feel you Violet_Sky...It is nice to hear that he appreciates our gifts because he does get many gifts...there are so many talented poeple in this world and they don't all belong to the MFC.

Robertina...You are completely right...he is only human and can get tired of the same things, that's just the way it is...but I think we all shall get the "hint" sometime hopefully it'll be clear. He must have so many gifts because we all collaborate in gifts and then there's the individual gifts from people from here and people not a part of the MFC. There's only so many gifts he can have....If it was me I'd run out of places to store my gifts. But at the same time there are always so many creative projectjs going on here that it's hard to stay away from. What's to come in the future remains to be seen but I hope that it will never come to him gettting a gift, not appreciating it, and then just saying thanks to say thanks...which very may well happen if it hasn't happened already. Oh well I guess...there's not much to do to control it, we might as well enjoy it while it lasts I guess

I hope that makes sense...sometimes when I write a lot I get on so many different tangents that it starts not to make sense.:blush-anim-cl:

hey i'm new

i feel like sooo silly but could one of you tell me what was the gift you gave to mika? i'm so excited i can't wait to start collaborating on everything =)

thankkss luvv u

Hi again Romina ;)

Well we made birthday cards for him. we had very many so there were three books full of cards in the end and someone also made a t-shirt for him.

Then there was another project, the Mika take care (relax) project. Also a lot of cards which tell mika to care after himself because he was sick a lot lately :wink2: