Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was a part of that...

Don't worry, I wasn't a part of it either...I joined the MFC too late and I didn't know about it! (I wish I was, especially seeing how much Mika appreciated it!) But there will be lots of other gift projects that you can be a part of!

Don't worry, I wasn't a part of it either...I joined the MFC too late and I didn't know about it! (I wish I was, especially seeing how much Mika appreciated it!) But there will be lots of other gift projects that you can be a part of!

Thanks.

But that sounds amazing!

I wanna be Mika's Myspace friend but my parents won't let me join because they think I'd be kidnapped.

They don't trust me.:stretcher:

what? :lol3:

Well, i'm happy that Mika is happy, and it's a great news to hear :biggrin2:

OMFG I HAVENYT READ IT BECAUSE I AM SHAKING!!!!!!!

I want to say thank you for the totally incredible gift that so many of you made for me and to those who put it all together. I was completely surprised to find your massive box in my dressing room at V this weekend. The amount of work put in and the standard of all you drawings, cuttings and designs amazed me. I am really touched by what all of you at MFC have done and want you to know that in no way is it unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you so much again. Definitely the best birthday gift I've ever received. Am writing up a newsletter to let you all know what's been going on and some of our plans for the next few weeks. So keep posted.

Thank you again and all my love

Mika

:woot_jump:

like omg!mika!mika!mika!