Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

Even more proof that he is a regular reader at MFC. He would have called it MikaFanClub if he wasn't familiar with the site. :biggrin2:

But, on the contrary, he said he was completely surprised about the gift. As if he had not been waiting for it ...:blink:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!!!!!i'm jumping around my pc and i;'m singing HAPPY ENDING cause it's a real happy ending of the journey of the gifts. i'm so delighted that he's reading all our cards. mika is such a warm person and we just love him for being him.

But, on the contrary, he said he was completely surprised about the gift. As if he had not been waiting for it ...:blink:

He may have been surprised to find it in his dressing room, but he wouldn't have been surprised that people were working on a gift.

He may have been surprised to find it in his dressing room, but he wouldn't have been surprised that people were working on a gift.

Yeah, if he didn't know anything about the gift, then I wonder what has he ever read in this forum :roftl:

OMG I AM STILL SHAKING!!!

i actually wanted to cry when i saw that!!!!

aaahhh!!!!!!!

*faints*

Cazgirl, this is off the topic on this thread, but the avatar pic, is that you?

Yeah, if he didn't know anything about the gift, then I wonder what has he ever read in this forum :roftl:

:biggrin2: I don't know if he's reading the forum but I'm pretty sure the upset over the Big Chill cancellation got back to him in some form or another. People have probably sent him MySpace messages, complaints to management, conversations with band members, etc.

You don't have to read too far between the lines in this message to know that he realizes fans have been disappointed and why. His note goes a long way towards repairing the damage. I think all anyone wanted was some acknowledgement and now we've got it.

:tears: I take back all the nasty things I've said the past months :tears:

I wuw you Mika :wub2:

aww Kata, :tears: that's sweet, like I posted on his myspace, just ONE nice and good gesture from the man himself and we go weak at the knees lol, it doesn't take THAT much from him to make us all love him eh?

Cazgirl, this is off the topic on this thread, but the avatar pic, is that you?

yes that is me! why?

YAY MY FIRST FRONT PAGE POST!!!!!

Omg I am STILL IN SHOCK!!! I JUST TOLD MY MUM AND READ OUT HIS MESSAGE ROFL i cannot get over this...such a beautiful gesture ..

and he's going to tell us what's been going on lately and whats coming up in a few weeks time?

wonder what, exactly? the cancellations?

aww Kata, :tears: that's sweet, like I posted on his myspace, just ONE nice and good gesture from the man himself and we go weak at the knees lol, it doesn't take THAT much from him to make us all love him eh?

It really doesn't take a lot :wub2:

yes that is me! why?

Omg I am STILL IN SHOCK!!! I JUST TOLD MY MUM AND READ OUT HIS MESSAGE ROFL i cannot get over this...such a beautiful gesture ..

and he's going to tell us what's been going on lately and whats coming up in a few weeks time?

yes!it wouild be nice if he explained those!im in shock too!where did u get this mssg???by the way caz,u are very pretty!

*Runs off to MySpace*

I'm crying now. I really am. :tears:

Thank you Mika! :wub2:

I know, i was in the library(i am now too) when i found out. We had a break in between classes, and i was about to cry wheni read this. BUt i'm good now. My teacher saw me when i returned to class and was like," Are you about to cry? I didnt give that much Hwk,did i?" I'm the teachers pet in school; yes, i'm a huge nerd. Hahaha.

yes that is me! why?

I would think it's more just stuff we probs already know lol .(we probs know more than HE does ha ha, ok well maybe not time will tell.):wink2: Mind you...we ARE the MFC mob we rock :punk: for sure lol.

YAAAY.png

Wow!!

I'm so happy for all of you that did the bday project,this is such a sweet message, and it's really cool to read his reaction now!!

I am so sorry that I never made it in time, oh well, next time!!

Good job everyone, it is really incredible to see the standard of it all like he says, amazing!