Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!

when i saw the bulletin title i was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG it was like the myspace competition over again...shaking...nearly in tears....hyperventilating majorly....i posted the bulletin on here before i even read the damn thing!!!!!!!!!

xD i was going to make a thread about the bulletin.....when I first read it i screamed and I yelled at my sister "OH MY JESUS RANDI! MIKA ACUTALLY POSTED A THANKYOU BULLETIN FOR THE BIRTHDAY THINGY HE GOT!!!!!" i'm so dumb oh well....xD I cant believe i said that even though i didnt contribute to it :roftl:

lol!

when i saw the bulletin title i was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG it was like the myspace competition over again...shaking...nearly in tears....hyperventilating majorly....i posted the bulletin on here before i even read the damn thing!!!!!!!!!

I could tell fromthe way you wrote the first post. Haha,its ok Cazgirl, everyone feels that way. if not, then their lying. :roftl: JK!

I could tell fromthe way you wrote the first post. Haha,its ok Cazgirl, everyone feels that way. if not, then their lying. :roftl: JK!

hahaha what i posted even has spelling mistakes because i was so excited xDDD

hahaha what i posted even has spelling mistakes because i was so excited xDDD

i only had my brother to yell to and he couldnt even hear me because he is playing his video games!lol!

*starts singing Alphie. deary me...my little brother's in his bedroom smokin weed*

This SOOO makes up for the weird feeling I had in my right arm after carrying around the big box for about an hour. It was strange because while I was carrying it, I felt okay, but as soon as the security guard took it from me, my arm started to get a very weird sensation in it, like all feeling had been drained from it.

I'm really pleased that Mika liked the presents, after all the work you guys put into them. You all should give yourselves a massive pat on the back, you all deserve it.:thumb_yello:

Aaawww, congratulations, you all!!!

I didn´t send anything, though I was tempted. But I'm usually a pessimist person... now the life is shouting to my face that good things happen, hahha!

So... next time, I promisse.

CONGRATS, PEOPLE!

I just went to Myspace and saw that! That's wonderful!

I wish that I had gotten in on the project but I thought I was too late for some reason! :blink: I had a great idea for it too, go figure! Oh well, I still wished him a happy birthday on Myspace, among thousands of others!

I'm really glad he enjoyed it! I looked at the pictures and my jaw dropped. :jawdrop: They were amazing!