First Annual U.S. MFC Convention

HollyD

Okay people! I am currently in the works of organizing the First Annual U.S. MFC Convention with Walt Disney World.

hg.jpg

This is a VERY exciting venture.

So far I can tell you that it will be a Friday thru Sunday. We will have an entire floor of a Disney Resort all to ourselves.

dddd.jpg

As well as a Convention Room in the Resort.

fffff.jpg

Upon arrival everyone will be given special MFC Convention shirts to wear to Disney World on Saturday. Friday night there is going to be a Formal Dinner Party complete with a Butterfly Lounge...at an exclusive Disney location.

There are TONS of plans and arrangements to be worked out..... and I would like some feedback and ideas from the MFC, so that we can make this the

B-E-S-T weekend ever! Tons of Magic, Memories..and...MIKA!

mik.gifddddd.jpggracechange.gif

Who would be interested in attending? There is PLENTY of time to prepare.

Also for those of you under the age of 18, bring a parent so we can MIKAFY them!!!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhmyyyygooood :shocked: :shocked:

this is the shizzzz!!

i have an idea!!

bring everyone from MFC!!!! :thumb_yello:

OF COURSE the Convention is OPEN to ANY MFCer no matter where they live. It is just held in the U.S. HOPEFULLY there are some that can make it to the states to attend!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

OF COURSE the Convention is OPEN to ANY MFCer no matter where they live. It is just held in the U.S. HOPEFULLY there are some that can make it to the states to attend!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

That would be soo awesome! Except i don't know if my parents would let me go...there poop heads, I mean my dad LOVES florida and would love to go down there but he's a stinker so i dunno if it would work...great i dea though LOVE IT!!!

P.S would mika be there...that would be the awesomest thing ever!:wub2:

OMG ive always wanted to go to disney world and for a mika convention woah thats a great idea...

BUT

i cant go i dont have a passport OR money :naughty:

other than that its a great idea :biggrin2:

That would be great, i've always wanted to go to Disney World, at least once in my life..

And I thought Deb would have been one of the first to reply to this thread!:biggrin2:

Hey! I've only just seen it, Mirtilla! Why didn't anybody TELL me?! LOL!

Holly, do you know that I'm a huge Disney fan (even have a website and

have written a guidebook)?

We definitely need to talk about this! I'll PM you! :thumb_yello:

And Blue Sky... if such a thing materializes for Tokyo Disneyland, or

even Disneyseas...? That would be amazing, and might just be the

thing to get me to FINALLY get over there!

dcdeb <Mika and Mickey Mouse... my two Manias!>

does the MFC-convention go on tour through europe one day?

bless!!!

i don't live in the uk either but that wud be cool!

i wish one day we all can meet....ahh well atleast we have the forum :)

Okay people! I am currently in the works of organizing the First Annual U.S. MFC Convention with Walt Disney World.

hg.jpg

So far I can tell you that it will be a Friday thru Sunday. We will have an entire floor of a Disney Resort all to ourselves.

dddd.jpg

fffff.jpg

Upon arrival everyone will be given special MFC Convention shirts to wear to Disney World on Saturday. Friday night there is going to be a Formal Dinner Party complete with a Butterfly Lounge...at an exclusive Disney location.

There are TONS of plans and arrangements to be worked out..... and I would like some feedback and ideas from the MFC, so that we can make this the

Also for those of you under the age of 18, bring a parent so we can MIKAFY them!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Is this for real?? Or is it like a virtual online pretend thing?? I can't tell!

OMG OMG OMG GUYS!!!

ok, i think this idea is amazing holly!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA SUGGESTION TO PUT IN!!!! AHH!!

OK, SO WE HAVE MORE THAN ONE MIKA PARTY GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME!!!! WE CAN HAVE LOCAL ONES EVERYWHERE SO PEOPLE WONT HAVE TO BUY PLANE TICKETS OR ANYTHING, AND SO EVERYONE CAN ATTEND!!! ONES IN LONDON AND IRELAND AND THE UNITED STATES! aND WE CAN HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OR WATEVER!!!! SO WE CAN SEE THE OTHER PARTIES!!! WE CAN MAYBE HAVE WEBCAMS OR SOMETHING SO ITLL BE LIVE!!!! SO WE CAN TALK TO THE OTHER PEOPPLE EVERYWHERE ELSE!!

haha. I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to go holly, but I cant buy a plane ticket, and my parents would never think its important enough for me to go across the US and spend money. I'm sorry!!!

hg.jpg

dddd.jpg

fffff.jpg

what???omg!i wish i could attend....my family could never afford it though!give kisses to mika for me!

Great idea!! I wish I could go, but it's out of the question, unfortunately *:fisch:if I were a rich man...* We have to find out a way to do such a thing in Europe, come on people!!!:roll1:

I am sure there are going to be MFC Conventions all over the world soon!!!:wink2:

great idea holly! i could probably go. my dad wouldn't want to take me, but i can probably take a grey hound, it's only 2 hourse away. wooo! i can't wait now!

Alex you could always ride up there with me. We are so close..I am sure it would be easier to meet somewhere and I can pick you up- than you trying to get all the way to Orlando by yourself! That is not a problem at all!!!!!!!

We can work that out!!!!:naughty:

That sounds like an excellent idea HollyD and also alot of work.

One question though - how are you funding it?

Good Question, LOL!

It is A-L-O-T of work, but it is So worth it!!!!!

And as far as the funding- I am personally paying for the Convention.

I am paying for the Resort Rooms, the tickets to the Magic Kingdom and the Formal Dinner. The only expense to those attending will be Transportation to and from Orlando as well as food/drinks/souveniers,,etc.