The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JC Chasez, JC Chasez, JC Chasez, JC Chasez and did I say JC Chasez?

Sorry got a LITTLE carried away there for a second:blush-anim-cl: .

I also like;

Owen Wilson (get well soon, we love you)

and David Duchovny, ever since I first saw him in the X Files first episode, all that time ago.

DAVID TeNNANT!!!!!!

:wub2:

1499555007_l.jpg

Oh and Chris O'Dowd

roy.jpg

(Please dont laugh ...But he has the most gorgeous irish accent):blush-anim-cl:

OH Bex did you see the IT Crowd last Friday, I was wetting myself it was so funny, Chris O'Dowd is a genius, and the guy who plays Moss,( Richard,don't ask me to spell his last name, I haven't got a clue) is hilarious. I'm sure he's met my nephew because he has made the character JUST like him.

OH Bex did you see the IT Crowd last Friday, I was wetting myself it was so funny, Chris O'Dowd is a genius, and the guy who plays Moss,( Richard,don't ask me to spell his last name, I haven't got a clue) is hilarious. I'm sure he's met my nephew because he has made the character JUST like him.

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh yes the It crowd is Hilarious and last fridays episode was Brilliant ...its on youtube aswell so i can watch it over and over again :biggrin2:

My boyfriend! :wub2: :wub2: I used to have a picture of him as my avvie.. :lol3:

and of course the guys from P!atD :mf_rosetinted:

I suppose you get this a lot, but don't have the same name as Brad and Angelinas little girl?

:roftl: Youre actually the first one who mentions it.. but yeah.. youre right.. I have :mf_rosetinted:

WOW! Thats odd normally I'm the last one to notice, great.

And Pete from FOB is one of my favourite bassists (after Mikey Choi of course)

haven't fancied people in a long time...tho if Jude Law,Hugh Jackman,Jared Leto,Sendihl Ramamurthy (the dude from Heroes) or Patrick Demsey show up,I enjoy the moment :naughty:

Oh yeah,and Adam Levine From Maroon 5 has that dangerous but real intelligent look I like