The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, Edward is a character in a book. He's amazing. Read "Twilight" by stephenie meyer!!!

I don't have a picture that much, but theyre making a movie out of it, and this guy might play him...

cavill1.jpg

cavill2.jpg

he's a vampire, but with no fangs.

:wub2:

I completely reccomend the book!!! Twilight by Stephenie Meyer!!

Vampires....mmmm....mmmm....mmm....

I only like Brad Pitt when he played Louis de Pointe Du Lac in "Interview With The Vampire"

louis_door.jpg

*groar*

Love the book, love the movie :wub2: It's so gay-vampire. (I know Louis isn't gay). But the whole.. I was just waiting for them to jump each other.

well, Edward is a character in a book. He's amazing. Read "Twilight" by stephenie meyer!!!

I don't have a picture that much, but theyre making a movie out of it, and this guy might play him...

cavill1.jpg

cavill2.jpg

he's a vampire, but with no fangs.

I completely reccomend the book!!! Twilight by Stephenie Meyer!!

oooou, he's a cutie! he'd make a beautiful vampire, even without the fangs :naughty: he looks a bit like Ewan McGregor in the first pic too :wub2:

i really should read that book! cos i love vampires, and you do recommend it a lot! :naughty:

Oh yeah.. vampires.. One of the hottest creatures ever. Damn! They're so fåcking sexy it's beyond words!

im so glad im not the only one who finds vampires so attractive! :naughty::mf_lustslow:

Vampires....mmmm....mmmm....mmm....

I only like Brad Pitt when he played Louis de Pointe Du Lac in "Interview With The Vampire"

louis_door.jpg

*groar*

i still didn't like him in that film! i prefered tom cruise in it! :naughty:

tattoo.JPG

.. Yeah, Ville Valo is great. I love his songs, so it has kinda affected my view on him.

Skinny guys - yes please!

VILLE! :biggrin2:

he's so hot! there was a gorgeous picture of him for June in my HIM calender this year, and i haven't taken it off June since, it's that pretty! :roftl::wub2:

I LOVEEEE Alan Carr....hes got the most hillariouse pesonality everrrrr!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

alancarr.jpg

:roftl:

Alan carr....you know for a second i had to carefully read that post i though you said Jimmy Carr :roftl:

Jonathan Rhys Meyes...love his lips

jrm_hugo01.jpg

You know, I was gonna say that I don't really fancy anyone that much, but when I saw that you mentioned Jonathan I re-thought my post!

I find him utterly gorgeous.Yes, the lips are one of his best assets. I am such a fan of men with big lips/mouths!

My other 'all time' crush was the young Matt Dillon.

He was just sooo sexy!

hahaha! :roftl:

otherwise he could be in for a shock if someone turns on the water! :naughty:

i don't really get why he poses like that, but it's cute! :bleh:

Oh trust me if i had been at that photo shoot i would have been the one stood around the tap waiting for the perfect moment to switch it on :naughty: