The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here. My problems have made me feel unique in my personality and (i hope) a likable person. I think it has given me the capability of accepting every kind of person no matter their race, sexual orientation, age, ect. And I think I will let YOU raise Mika, I'll take some kind of elixir (i think that's the word I'm looking for) that will allow me to stay my age until Mika grows back up to my age.:biggrin2: Its perfect! Then you can set us up, and batta bing, batta boom! Its love!:wub2::roftl:

Same here! :biggrin2: We have a girl from france in our class, she came here three years ago and barely spoke german. My friend and I were the only ones that bothered to talk to her in the beginning (with a reaaaaally bad english :roftl:) and now that she speaks german perfectly other people are interested in her :blink: same with one girl from afghanistan that speaks italian and french, im still her only friend :blink: but she's like one of the kindest people I've ever met :biggrin2:

Oh great! I will teach him a lot of things:roftl: and I'll tell him how awesome you are over and over :teehee: He wont be able to say no!

Same here! :biggrin2: We have a girl from france in our class, she came here three years ago and barely spoke german. My friend and I were the only ones that bothered to talk to her in the beginning (with a reaaaaally bad english :roftl:) and now that she speaks german perfectly other people are interested in her :blink: same with one girl from afghanistan that speaks italian and french, im still her only friend :blink: but she's like one of the kindest people I've ever met :biggrin2:

Oh great! I will teach him a lot of things:roftl: and I'll tell him how awesome you are over and over :teehee: He wont be able to say no!

i always loved it when foreign people came to school! They were always so much nicer and they always have such great stories to tell! :biggrin2: I suppose I'm the foreign one at my school now:blink: But I like it, so I'm alright.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh Yes! You must tell Mika how desirable I am!:wink2:

i always loved it when foreign people came to school! They were always so much nicer and they always have such great stories to tell! :biggrin2: I suppose I'm the foreign one at my school now:blink: But I like it, so I'm alright.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh Yes! You must tell Mika how desirable I am!:wink2:

I can talk with them soo much better than with people who were born here! And yesterday I found some old toys and gave them to the girl's little sister, she was SO happy, it really made my day :teehee:

I'm not foreign at my school but I'm kind of crazy and different instead :aah:

I can talk with them soo much better than with people who were born here! And yesterday I found some old toys and gave them to the girl's little sister, she was SO happy, it really made my day :teehee:

I'm not foreign at my school but I'm kind of crazy and different instead :aah:

One positive about being foreign is people like my accent:aah: Haha, I'm quite odd, so that makes people think I'm doubly weird, but who cares! Who wants to live a boring life?:wink2: Aww, that's so sweet that you gave them to her little sister! Everything is so much more special when it comes from someone outside your family!:biggrin2:

One positive about being foreign is people like my accent:aah: Haha, I'm quite odd, so that makes people think I'm doubly weird, but who cares! Who wants to live a boring life?:wink2: Aww, that's so sweet that you gave them to her little sister! Everything is so much more special when it comes from someone outside your family!:biggrin2:

I dont have any accent at all, I live in bavaria and most of the people here speak that aawful accent (i could bitch about it for hours :roftl:) and I was born here with a bavarian father but my mum's from another part of the country (they have such a strong accent, too) so I'm kind of speaking schoolbook language, none of both :roftl:

Most of the time I act a bit shyly but once I feel safe and i have fun I totally freak out :teehee:

Thats true! :biggrin2: Especially when its a creative thing or something you didnt expect :teehee:

I dont have any accent at all, I live in bavaria and most of the people here speak that aawful accent (i could bitch about it for hours :roftl:) and I was born here with a bavarian father but my mum's from another part of the country (they have such a strong accent, too) so I'm kind of speaking schoolbook language, none of both :roftl:

Most of the time I act a bit shyly but once I feel safe and i have fun I totally freak out :teehee:

Thats true! :biggrin2: Especially when its a creative thing or something you didnt expect :teehee:

Haha I have a super strong British accent, and I just moved to America.:aah: People love it! :blush-anim-cl: My mother grew up in London, but my father is full American. :biggrin2: So I have a small American twang, but not much. I'm quite shy in real life:blush-anim-cl: I've had the crap kicked out of my by bullies (physically and mentally) my whole life, so I blame them:wink2: I hate uncomfortable situations, but once I get to know everyone I'm quite energetic to say the least:teehee: Sorry it took me so long to respond, I had school, then softball practice, then we went out to dinner with my grandparents visiting from France. It's been an eventful day.:boxed:

I've been doing school and ****... i'm turning 18 friday isn't that bizarre!

How about you teegs??

Holy sh!t! You can't be 18 yet!!! :shocked:

Happy birthday for Friday then... Have you got anything planned for your birthday?

Me? Well, I've been working a lot, I'm going to Europe in less than two weeks (London, France and Scotland to be specific), and I've been busy saving money for a house and trying to plan a wedding!

Holy sh!t! You can't be 18 yet!!! :shocked:

Happy birthday for Friday then... Have you got anything planned for your birthday?

Me? Well, I've been working a lot, I'm going to Europe in less than two weeks (London, France and Scotland to be specific), and I've been busy saving money for a house and trying to plan a wedding!

Well, my friends are taking me to red lobster and my mom and I are going to the city prom dress seeking (me?! prom...? i know :S) and going to this cool mansion for dinner!

Holy smokes!! Well congratulations! :D has mika been to australia at all lately? XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

There is a boy in my school who looks and acts just like Meeks😍