Open mouth, signature Mika pose?

Valelia

Has anybody notice how Mika poses in most pictures with his mouth open?

You can notice it in this video, when they're taking pictures : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSuyBk2NnAM

882873222_l.jpg

566877920_54ab2ca060.jpg?v=0

There's tons more pictures to prove it, but I didn't want to without people's permission. So, post ahead if you have noticed it.

It seems t me it's intentional, so I'm wondering is this his signature thing he does in pictures? Maybe I'm just looking to into it.. lol

• Haha 1

Has anybody notice how Mika poses in most pictures with his mouth open?

You can notice it in this video, when they're taking pictures : oSuyBk2NnAM

882873222_l.jpg

566877920_54ab2ca060.jpg?v=0

There's tons more pictures to prove it, but I didn't want to without people's permission. So, post ahead if you have noticed it.

It seems t me it's intentional, so I'm wondering is this his signature thing he does in pictures? Maybe I'm just looking to into it.. lol

I have noticed it before and I agree that he must do it 'on purpose' but that's kind of normal isn't it? Most people have a 'safe' or 'good' picture expression and they stick to it....

I have noticed it before and I agree that he must do it 'on purpose' but that's kind of normal isn't it? Most people have a 'safe' or 'good' picture expression and they stick to it....

Yeah. :D That's why all of photos of me look exactly the same. :roftl:

• Haha 1

Martin and Luke told us it is a particular pose and it's something about biting an apple. I couldn't see the apple thing myself, but I think they were telling the truth though.

:roll1: :roll1.

Has mika a pig´s complex? :shocked:

Martin and Luke told us it is a particular pose and it's something about biting an apple. I couldn't see the apple thing myself, but I think they were telling the truth though.

Haha, biting an apple??? I believe that.:thumb_yello:

The Forbidden Apple:roftl:

Hmm, must have been an interesting conversation :biggrin2: What else did they say? :naughty:

Have I already mentioned that I don't like that 'particular pose'? :puke:

Have I already mentioned that I don't like that 'particular pose'? :puke:

No I don't like it either. :naughty:

Not to jump on the bandwagon, hehe, but I don't love it either. It's a 'pose' and I prefer naturality.

I don't mind it...but if I was getting a picture with him I'd rather have him smiling

haha in a pic with me, Mika gets 2 choices: he either

a-smiles, or

b-uses the 'apple mouth' for a better purpose

:mf_lustslow:

P.S. I say that now, but on my only pic with me he was kind of looking weirdly to the side and sort of smiling...Strange

Not to jump on the bandwagon, hehe, but I don't love it either. It's a 'pose' and I prefer naturality.

haha in a pic with me, Mika gets 2 choices: he either

a-smiles, or

b-uses the 'apple mouth' for a better purpose

:mf_lustslow:

P.S. I say that now, but on my only pic with me he was kind of looking weirdly to the side and sort of smiling...Strange

Yes, don't you remember? I was standing next to you. He winked at me.

Yes, don't you remember? I was standing next to you. He winked at me.

so that's what it was?!!

And I thought that it was someone else who had caught his eye, sorry!!:roftl:

I'd say 'Sorry Mika, either you smile or NO pic with me' :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, that is what you think now, but in the situation, all I could do was just stand there with a *super stupid* look on my face.

Proof attached.

post-4750-142983672477_thumb.jpg

so that's what it was?!!

And I thought that it was someone else who had caught his eye, sorry!!:roftl:

Yeah, that is what you think now, but in the situation, all I could do was just stand there with a *super stupid* look on my face.

Proof attached.

Just realised he IS doing the apple thing!!!

SHOCK HORROR!!!:roftl:

Didn't Yop take a picture with him and then ask for another one because he wasn't smiling in the first one? Or was that someone else

No right, it was Yop, of course, who else? :punk: Well done, I just wonder why SHE DIDN'T want the APPLE look??

Oh yes, by the time it was taken she didn't KNOW what it was called, she thought it was the bedroom eyes then.... :no:

If I ever get to see him again and get a photo with him, I want to ask him to make a silly face for the camera. I wonder if he would... :D I wouldn't want to be like, "Stick your tongue out or something!" and him say, "No." I'd feel bad. :roftl:

If I ever get to see him again and get a photo with him, I want to ask him to make a silly face for the camera. I wonder if he would... :D I wouldn't want to be like, "Stick your tongue out or something!" and him say, "No." I'd feel bad. :roftl:

I bet he'd do it! Have you seen the one in Sivan's Picasaweb 'fan album' ,where he is doing this silly thing with that guy, Dazzle?

Very funny

And yes, Yop's encounter with him was hilarious!!

I guess it's easy. Just say "I bet you can't make a superstupid face, Mika" And he'll be like "I so can!...

...but I won't :bleh:

You'll have to be satisfied with the bedroom face"