Open mouth, signature Mika pose?

Valelia

Haha, well that does make a lot of sense.

I'm a HUGE fan of naturel unpossed pictures, I think they're so much more beautiful than timed photographs.

yeah but i dont think it really looks natural :boxed: does it?? lol

LOL! sorry im back....

well its kinda what babs said...

mika think it looks natural that way...like he is in the middle of talking or something...

when i was at the dressing room after the LA - avalon concert... this woman took pix of him... i think she was from getty images.... so mika said to the guy next to him to pose like they are talking... haha

so mika started posing like that! "as if they were really in the middle of a conversation" but they were not! :naughty:

:doh: :doh: :blink: Really if he believes that THAT is what people call natural, somebody should tell him it's not :biggrin2: Hahahaha :roftl:

But he looks soooo natural when he smiles :wub2:

LOL! sorry im back....

well its kinda what babs said...

mika think it looks natural that way...like he is in the middle of talking or something... :roftl:

when i was at the dressing room after the LA - avalon concert... this woman took pix of him... i think she was from getty images.... so mika said to the guy next to him to pose like they are talking... haha

so mika started posing like that! "as if they were really in the middle of a conversation" but they were not! :naughty:

LOL! That's really funny. But I understand him: it must be really annoying to pose for every photo with the same artificial smile. Imagine what a bore it would be to open a magazine or a newspaper just to find the same smiling photo of yourself everywhere. :naughty: I'd hate that.

LOL! That's really funny. But I understand him: it must be really annoying to pose for every photo with the same artificial smile. Imagine what a bore it would be to open a magazine or a newspaper just to find the same smiling photo of yourself everywhere. :naughty: I'd hate that.

Haha, I find it more annoying to see the same apple pose in each of his pics :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

Martin and Luke told us it is a particular pose and it's something about biting an apple. I couldn't see the apple thing myself, but I think they were telling the truth though.

I remember!

I remember!!

Smile and bite an apple. It worked for me on my summer holidays - best pictures for ages.

:doh: :doh: :blink: Really if he believes that THAT is what people call natural, somebody should tell him it's not Hahahaha

But he looks soooo natural when he smiles :wub2:

yeah i prefer the smile to! :wub2:

im actually glad he didnt do the open mouth thing in the pix he took with me...lol

cause usually he do that! mika if u read this... KEEP THE SMILE!!! ;) *melt*

LOL! That's really funny. But I understand him: it must be really annoying to pose for every photo with the same artificial smile. Imagine what a bore it would be to open a magazine or a newspaper just to find the same smiling photo of yourself everywhere. I'd hate that.

that is true to :bleh:

See! I don't make things up all of the time. :naughty:

ok i think when i go to israel next month and take pix with my friends....ill try that apple thing.. LMAO! maybe ill get amazing pix ;)

And he is doing it in your pic too:biggrin2:

Indeed, it had not gone unnoticed :biggrin2: And Yopapopp said she made him do a proper smile with her in France, just when I was SO chuffed at getting a picture at all. I did not let it dim my delight at all. In fact I've forgotten all about it.

Haha, well that does make a lot of sense.

I'm a HUGE fan of naturel unpossed pictures, I think they're so much more beautiful than timed photographs.

yeah, I agree, but if they are 'unnaturally posed so they look natural', does that not defeat the purpose of it??

:biggrin2:

yeah, I agree, but if they are 'unnaturally posed so they look natural', does that not defeat the purpose of it??

:biggrin2:

I think that unless we're natural beauties, we need a bit of help. I mean, good grief, look at the state of me! (and that's been edited to within an inch of its life!)

Hmmm, never thought about that :blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, Sara, are you trying to bring chicken into this thread? :naughty:

hehehe, not on purpose, but it kind of jumped at me from seeing that face on all the pics you know...:wub2: You are not the only 'visually stimulated' one here Violet! LOL!:roftl: :roftl:

hehehe, not on purpose, but it kind of jumped at me from seeing that face on all the pics you know...:wub2: You are not the only 'visually stimulated' one here Violet! LOL!:roftl: :roftl:

visually stimulated - oh that sounds naughty :naughty: haha