• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 going into 9.

im goona go watch hairspray now.

YOU CANT STOP THE BEAT.

i still havent seen that movie!

hello girls!

femifrosk i wanna ask you something about your signature. its funny but i wonder if mika said that? did he?

and when?

when i first read it i almost fell off my chair:naughty:

lol hiiiii! i just asked her that in another thread!

Haha, you did? :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

oh my god!!!! this time i really fell:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

thank you so much. you saved my day:punk:

now its not that hard to go to work tomorrow:wink2:

• 1 month later...

Okay.. I reeeeeeeally need to talk with someone :tears:

The guy I like, likes me back, and I'm so ****ing confused. He's one year younger than me, and we're in the same school. I added him on msn last Sunday and we've talked every day since.. which is.. 5 days :naughty: He asked why I added him and I said that it was because I was bored and because he's cute. I usually like boys that no one likes, (luckily) and so.. My friends don't think he's that goodlooking at all. And I'm melting everytime I see him. He's the prettiest guy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVER! :wub2:

On Monday, he asked if I liked him (because I obv. confused him with saying that he was cute) and I said yes, and he kept asking me questions about how long I've liked him for (which is 8 months :naughty: Little Miss Obsessive, yes. I know. lol) and why I like "a little boy" who's one year young that me. On Tuesday he said that he like me.. and I'm still in shock.

I try to avoid him at school, because I'm so nervous to meet him. He have obviously told his friends about it, because his friends were like pointing at me and pushing him back and forth..

We have only talked on msn, and I do want to meet him, but I don't think I dear to :no:

Anyone? Any wisewords or something? :tears:

Well, look at it this way. If you don't go and meet him, he might think you don't like him after all and you'll miss your chance...you've got nothing to lose! You know he likes you back, so if you meet him, you can only go up from there :thumb_yello:

Okay.. I reeeeeeeally need to talk with someone :tears:

The guy I like, likes me back, and I'm so ****ing confused. He's one year younger than me, and we're in the same school. I added him on msn last Sunday and we've talked every day since.. which is.. 5 days :naughty: He asked why I added him and I said that it was because I was bored and because he's cute. I usually like boys that no one likes, (luckily) and so.. My friends don't think he's that goodlooking at all. And I'm melting everytime I see him. He's the prettiest guy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVER! :wub2:

On Monday, he asked if I liked him (because I obv. confused him with saying that he was cute) and I said yes, and he kept asking me questions about how long I've liked him for (which is 8 months :naughty: Little Miss Obsessive, yes. I know. lol) and why I like "a little boy" who's one year young that me. On Tuesday he said that he like me.. and I'm still in shock.

I try to avoid him at school, because I'm so nervous to meet him. He have obviously told his friends about it, because his friends were like pointing at me and pushing him back and forth..

We have only talked on msn, and I do want to meet him, but I don't think I dear to :no:

Ask him out Kine !

Okay.. I reeeeeeeally need to talk with someone

As was already said, you should definetly ask him out!! :thumb_yello:

I bet it will work! :wink2:

OMG ...I think Becker needs to start a new thread for younglings...

Maybe soon... :wink2:

Has anyone got the idea when do threads close now? It used to be "up to 3000 posts", but now, there are many threads who have more than 3000 posts....

Since whe had our new server there is no need to close threads if we don't want to-some people choose to do so anyway to make the thread easier to read :punk:

Ahhh thanks for explaining! :wink2::punk:

So basically, a thread can have 1000000 posts and no one would care? :naughty: Nicee. :das: