The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm posting this message here because it feels like the right place to put it, I think you will understand why.

I came across this on youtube and I think everyone needs to know about it and its important to pass it on:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoBckWl-dg

I always listen to Relax and Any Other World when I'm having trouble with the world.

Its our beautiful world and I love it.

It belongs to all of us and I think we're happy to share it with each other.

Trust and friendship, respect and high expectations of each other.

Those are our strongest weapons against all kinds of wrong.

Well I'm posting this message here because it feels like the right place to put it, I think you will understand why.

I came across this on youtube and I think everyone needs to know about it and its important to pass it on:

I always listen to Relax and Any Other World when I'm having trouble with the world.

Its our beautiful world and I love it.

It belongs to all of us and I think we're happy to share it with each other.

Trust and friendship, respect and high expectations of each other.

Those are our strongest weapons against all kinds of wrong.

Shows how it affects us all - eventually!

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely!

OT - I really like your paintings - especially the Cupcakes one!! :thumb_yello:

Here's that link again, in case anyone missed it, pass it on:

Shows how it affects us all - eventually!

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely!

OT - I really like your paintings - especially the Cupcakes one!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you. That's my daughter reading a book of waves and her little girl is the winged kitten jumping for joy, and I painted the picture to celebrate the abiding thought that another woman, far away, had baked for my daughter a plate of cakes and brought them to her when she was doing her homework.

I missed her so much. She was in the land of trulli, the little round houses like chess pieces in the background, a beautiful feature of Puglia in southern Italy. Now she is close by again, and has a young man baking her cakes.

As for absolute power corrupting, doesn't it just! Perhaps if we all point and stare and look and understand we can stop bullies of all kinds in their tracks. This is one of those moments I think.

this is for young mika fans right? :blink:

Yes, of course it is.

I didn't mean to trespass, just to share something I know to be important at this moment in history. You, the young ones, are the light of the future, that's why I came here. Old bats are allowed to put their heads round the door I think, especially if we have cakes, and don't put our feet up.

:dog:

Going away to hide and drink some good French coffee. Peace.x

Age- 12, 13 on September 2nd

About yourself- Uh well.. My real name is Rebecca.

I live in the Netherlands, Deventer.

I like listening to music, posting on the mfc, reading books and hugging my green plushie elephant I have since my second birthday. :naughty: Oh, and I also like people who accept and respect me as who am.

My fav music is from Mika (of course..), The Killerpilze, Tokio Hotel, Emilie Autumn, Tori Amos, Metallica, The stranglers, Marilyn Manson, Delain, Cascada, Avril Lavigne, Christina Aquilera, Paramore and the red hot chili peppers.

I'm in the second class of high school. For the second time.

My fav subjects in school are english, drawing, music and biology. I do an extra english class for people who like english and are good at it..

I don't like P.E.

Well.. I think that's enough? I don't know what to tell anymore.. :wink2:

Why you want to be a youngling- I want to meet people who are from my age and also like Mika. And just because I think nobody would ignore me here because I'm different.