The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. Just come back from the dry slopes :)

I'm soo worn out. Learnt to snowboard today! Was pretty funfun!

My bf was in the big air comp and he won best local. This weekend he's managed to get 8 passes to paint bull, a pair of new gloves, a strange longboard thats like in 3 bits and its too hard to explain.. and a trip to france. like OMG lucky boy xD Wish I could ski as good as him XD

• 2 months later...
How time has passed, the last time I posted here I was a youngling and now I should officially be a middleing but I love being a youngling so I am staying a youngling, lol!

Younglings rock, woo!! :wub2:

xxx

EXACTLY!

You are so staying... :mf_rosetinted:. ...!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

omg, I was really bored so I looked for this thread and I found it. I cant believe no one has written anything on here since dec 2008. I remember when this thread was quite popular. I met one of my best mates on this very thread and whom I have since been to 3 Mika gigs with, not to mention so many other people I met on this site. This thread meant a hell of a lot to me, and hopefully others. I think we should restart this again!

Who reckons we should start using this thread again???

x

Yes! I lost this thread some time ago, well, ages ago. :naughty: But I do want to make this thread alive again. I haven't been here a lot, but I want to be, partly 'cause the Fourplets thread has died too.. :tears:

So.. Anyone else here? I am doing homework, but I can talk too. :naughty:

I'm here, I am technically not a youngling anymore but started mfc as a youngling and i am gonna stay a youngling, lol!

You alright?