The David Bowie Thread

Queenie

• 2 months later...
Yeah, Nikola Tesla. I really like his small part. That movie is almost perfect thanks to the cast

DavidBowie.jpg

I bought this on DVD before Christmas. I had never seen it before and I was really excited to see who David was playing. After the film I recalled that he was in it and I didn't even notice him! :shocked: Woah! A great actor is one who can play the character so well that you don't recognize them. :lmao:

Edited by Marianne84

I bought this on DVD before Christmas. I had never seen it before and I was really excited to see who David was playing. After the film I recalled that he was in it and I didn't even notice him! :shocked: Woah! A great actor is one who can play the character so well that you don't recognize them. :lmao:

That's how i felt when i saw him in the mvoie, after a moment i thought "wait was that David Bowie???!!!:shocked:"

:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I bought Heathen and Reality extremely cheap the other week :aah: They were prowned but in FABULOUS condition :mf_lustslow: Only one small crack in one case and the cds themselves were perfectand no damage to the booklets :wub2:

AND I bought Absolute Beginners :lmfao: David has almost nothing to do with that movie but his part, tho small, was brilliant :wub2: And the movie itself was very good :naughty:

That was a happy day for me :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...