The David Bowie Thread

Queenie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Diana, you´re great :D

(i think i didn´t tell you how much i love your new avatar :))

Thank you! *takes bow*

(You didn't but I'm glad you did now! :biggrin2: And that you like it ofcourse. It took many hours of deep thinking before I finally decided on this one. You can surely understand that a choice like this shouldn't be taken without carefully outweighing the pros and cons of such an av.)

:naughty:

Thank you! *takes bow*

(You didn't but I'm glad you did now! :biggrin2: And that you like it ofcourse. It took many hours of deep thinking before I finally decided on this one. You can surely understand that a choice like this shouldn't be taken without carefully outweighing the pros and cons of such an av.)

:naughty:

(i know..it´s brian for god´s sake!! anyway, i would have taken a pic of BMM era, specially Taste In Men video :wub2: )

(i know..it´s brian for god´s sake!! anyway, i would have taken a pic of BMM era, specially Taste In Men video :wub2: )

Oh it was a close call! Between TIM Brian, Pure Morning Brian and my current avatar. Can you guess who won? :naughty::roftl:

• 1 month later...

Actually it's just a case I've found it.....anyway........

I don't really know when it was recorded, but it's quite old as Mr.Bowie is pretty young *cover her head*

this is the link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gKTHvW2JcAA

It's a meeting with Crosby and actually they are acting.......... I couldn't get all the things they said, but at one point Mr.Bowie quote Harry Nilsson among his fav artists (?)

And it's also about Xmas, so hope you enjoy it even more!:wink2: