2007 - Mika On 'What Perez Sez On vh1!!!!

:roftl:

"That's it, I'm done, you ****head." I love Mika. :roftl:

I think he got genuinely pissed off when Perez sprayed his shirt, but was trying to be nice anyway.

What does Perez say that is bleeped out in reference to the music video? Wet?

f*** maybe...or something similar to this..:biggrin2:

thx to who took the trouble to tape and upload the video! :wink2: that was kind of you. I was curious to check it out, I actually had never seen perez in action, believe it or not.

wasn't really impressed mika said he likes some of his videos (if he was not kidding, I mean). being the perfectionist he says he is, that statement surprised me.

Thank you for taping and uploading!

I don't come on in a couple days and look what i missed gahhh. finally i would have seen him on tv, since we do get the american VH1 but i missed it!! i can't believe my luck! ah well, thank god 4 youtube and u wonderful MFCers :biggrin2:

Thank you for taping and uploading!

I don't come on in a couple days and look what i missed gahhh. finally i would have seen him on tv, since we do get the american VH1 but i missed it!! i can't believe my luck! ah well, thank god 4 youtube and u wonderful MFCers :biggrin2:

It's repeating tomorrow, 1 PM EST. :-)

thx to who took the trouble to tape and upload the video! :wink2: that was kind of you. I was curious to check it out, I actually had never seen perez in action, believe it or not.

wasn't really impressed mika said he likes some of his videos (if he was not kidding, I mean). being the perfectionist he says he is, that statement surprised me.

your welcome :cheerful_h4h: well he doesn't like music videos so i think it would be weird if he liked all of his but that's just me :bleh:

and by the way it can take up to 24 hours for a video on youtube to be... what's the word... 'searchable' :bleh:

BTW, what happened to all those posts from last night? :blink:

Anything after 9 p.m. last night was lost in the latest server move...

deano says it couldn't be helped, sorry :-(

dcdeb

sorry the mfc wasn't working this morning but i posted a bulletin on myspace and put it on my myspace hope you enjoyed it :wub2:\

that video was a lot of trouble :sneaky2:

*attacks with hugs and kisses of gratitude*