2007 - Mika On 'What Perez Sez On vh1!!!!

I wish there was an uncensored version. I hate censoring.

Dutch tv practicaly doesn't censor anything. Watch this video's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-0oJalvi0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSuyBk2NnAM

Like Mika, who accidentaly says "****" during the Lowlands interview, he then reffers to his meeting with Robert Jensen who told him you could say "****" on Dutch tv.

I hate that stupid beeping you hear a lot at americain tv.:bleh:

Dutch tv practicaly doesn't censor anything. Watch this video's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-0oJalvi0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSuyBk2NnAM

Like Mika, who accidentaly says "****" during the Lowlands interview, he then reffers to his meeting with Robert Jensen who told him you could say "****" on Dutch tv.

I hate that stupid beeping you hear a lot at americain tv.:bleh:

I hate the stupid censoring too! It is so annoying, plus you usually know what they are saying anyway, so what's the point?

Of course not. :bleh:

I like Perez, even though he appears to be very annoying. He just seems like a nice guy, though, regardless of his reputation. :roftl:

Is that irony speaking? :naughty:

I read in one of those never-believe-them-gossip-magazines that Perez is a man who'd walk over corpses to get attention (translation of German proverb; I guess you can say that in English, too), that he would even post rumours & gossip about his mother if it was useful to him and that nothing, I repeat: NOTHING, would be a taboo. Neither his family nor his closest friends. Anyway, I'm just afraid that one day, one bloody day, Mika will be really really srewed by him (not sure this is the right way to say it). And this makes me sad :sad:

hey Thanks for putting that up again!

I think MIKA's tshirt looks better with a bit of PINK on it!:roftl: not that I am biased in anyway about the colour choice!:biggrin2:

Not sure but thought he said "wet" too!

Thought MIKA was being extremely witty-Umbrella-wet but then he explained it?!!!

Gotta love Perez! Would love to meet him he looks sooooooooooooooooooo much fun! Wouldn't be surprised if he jumped on the beds in hotels!

xx

Haha, once again my Mika radar was on tonight and I had just happen to turn it on VH1 and they were replaying it and the Mika segment was just starting. Man, Perez can't hide his affection for Mika, hah. There were a lot of beeps during that segment. :naughty:

when and is it on again??? i missed it!!!:tears:

it was on tuesday night at 9. but im sure they'll air it again.

Mika's near the end .(it's an hour long)

it was!!

i was pretty let down at perez not having him on there longer. :thumbdown:

but at least he was on there! squee!!!!:roftl:

i know!!

it's was so exciting to see him on my tv instead of my computer!!

(im a dork:bleh: )

it was on tuesday night at 9. but im sure they'll air it again.

Mika's near the end .(it's an hour long)

i know!!

it's was so exciting to see him on my tv instead of my computer!!

(im a dork:bleh: )

haha, i was thinking the same thing about myself! :bleh:

i think we all scream and freak out when we see mika on tv!

It seemed a little uncomfortable to me. Mika seemed a bit aggitated when Perez sprayed his shirt and hair. :blink: For good reason, I think. Mika wears that shirt a lot and hopefully it washed out, or else he now has a big pink circle as an addition.

It seemed a little uncomfortable to me. Mika seemed a bit aggitated when Perez sprayed his shirt and hair. :blink: For good reason, I think. Mika wears that shirt a lot and hopefully it washed out, or else he now has a big pink circle as an addition.

I'm sure it washed out because if its spray on hair stuff, that stuff washes out easily.

i don't think it was uncomfortable at all i do that kind of silly stuff with my friends all the time.. ahhh the memories :naughty: