2007 - Mika On 'What Perez Sez On vh1!!!!

i don't think it was uncomfortable at all i do that kind of silly stuff with my friends all the time.. ahhh the memories :naughty:

I mean yeah, lots of friends joke around like that, but I dunno.. the way he said, "Stop, Stop" when Perez sprayed his hair I was thinking oh crap maybe that was a bad idea.

I mean yeah, lots of friends joke around like that, but I dunno.. the way he said, "Stop, Stop" when Perez sprayed his hair I was thinking oh crap maybe that was a bad idea.

My sister and I act like that. She'll jump on me, or pin me down, and at a certain point it goes from "STOP! STOP!" in a funny way, to "STOP! STOP!" I can't breathe.

My sister and I act like that. She'll jump on me, or pin me down, and at a certain point it goes from "STOP! STOP!" in a funny way, to "STOP! STOP!" I can't breathe.

Yeah that "'Stop! Stop!' I can't breathe" is the one I thought of when I saw the video.

i was pretty let down at perez not having him on there longer. :thumbdown:

maybe it was cause mika was late, and in the end he seems so fed up that he's leaving... or is that just show? i didn't understand what mika complained about in the end, he said this is foul, and some beep-words, but i didn't understand what was the reason, cause before that they were talking about the umbrella video? :blink:

I don't think Mika was angry about Perez doing the hairspray on his shirt and hair. He knows Perez very well,they are good friends and he knows that Perez is a crazy one who does crazy things.Thats why I think the whole "interview" was "planned" as a funny talk with doing funny stuff ..nothing more.:biggrin2:

It seemed a little uncomfortable to me. Mika seemed a bit aggitated when Perez sprayed his shirt and hair. :blink: For good reason, I think. Mika wears that shirt a lot and hopefully it washed out, or else he now has a big pink circle as an addition.

...or maybe the Mikster has like three of those shirts :wub2: Now he can color the other two blue and green :punk:

I've looked at this video: Mika doesn' t seem very glad to be with this clown , he makes an effort to be polite but he is in a hurry to get away, no ?

Perez Hilton is a harmful person and i would prefer Mika stay far from he...

Perez hilton really can't be one of his friends!!!

I don't think Mika was angry about Perez doing the hairspray on his shirt and hair. He knows Perez very well,they are good friends and he knows that Perez is a crazy one who does crazy things.Thats why I think the whole "interview" was "planned" as a funny talk with doing funny stuff ..nothing more.:biggrin2:

Yes, maybe. :blink:

...or maybe the Mikster has like three of those shirts :wub2: Now he can color the other two blue and green :punk:

Or violet sky? :wink2:

i FINALLY got to see this show today!

(i'm a late bird, i know)

OMGsh! it was pretty much the funniest thing of my day :biggrin2:

the mika segment was toooooooooo short, but then again, it's an

american show. meh.

i think the funniest part was when perez asked that one guy

about his pant size, then it had the written phrases about him

and perez. funny funny!

I agree. Plus, it was Mika who brought the color spray with him, AND he sprayed Perez right on his glasses to start with...if that is not asking for it, I don't know what is. I think they just had a fun silly time together....it was better to watch than most serious interviews where he gets asked the same questions over and over. You could just tell they were good friends having fun.

I agree. Plus, it was Mika who brought the color spray with him, AND he sprayed Perez right on his glasses to start with...if that is not asking for it, I don't know what is. I think they just had a fun silly time together....it was better to watch than most serious interviews where he gets asked the same questions over and over. You could just tell they were good friends having fun.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: