Stephen Colbert

soon-to-bemrs.penniman

HOW DID HE NOT WIN!

:shocked:

THIS IS DISCRACE TO OUR NATION!

Shame on you Emmy's....SHAME ON YOU!

colbert-iphone.jpg

Look how excited he got over and iPhone, imagine an Emmy!

SHAME ON THEM!! IT IS A DISGRACE TO OUR NATION!:mf_rosetinted:

he lost to jon stewart and Connan O'brien:sneaky2:

i can't wait for tonight's episode though:roftl::bleh::naughty:

I love Stephen but I love Jon Stewart even more. Haha, anyway, yeah of course, Jon would win, Stephen's show is based off of Jon's but I bet Stephen will probably win next year.

The two of them together - absolutely hilarious. Like calling up Steve Carrell because Ricky Gervais wasn't there to get the award (which I was pleasantly surprised about him winning, I love Extras).

Anyway, about the infatuation; I am infatuated with both of them. They're funny, smart, and really likeable. What's not to love?

I love Stephen but I love Jon Stewart even more. Haha, anyway, yeah of course, Jon would win, Stephen's show is based off of Jon's but I bet Stephen will probably win next year.

The two of them together - absolutely hilarious. Like calling up Steve Carrell because Ricky Gervais wasn't there to get the award (which I was pleasantly surprised about him winning, I love Extras).

Anyway, about the infatuation; I am infatuated with both of them. They're funny, smart, and really likeable. What's not to love?

But Stephens show is sooooooooooooo much different than Jon's, sure its a spinoff...but

Come on...

But Stephens show is sooooooooooooo much different than Jon's, sure its a spinoff...but

Come on...

What? They both make fun of politics really. Jon uses more video clips and Stephen used "The Word" and "The Threatdown" (that's what it's called, right?) Also, Jon FOR THE MOST PART tends to land the bigger political names 'cause they that he won't tear them apart like Stephen, haha. I would be scared if I was a politician and went on Stephen's show. Who knows what he'll say, you definitely have to have a sense of humor.

Of course, I think they are both hilarious but Jon's show was first and started it all so I gotta go with Jon. I mean, Stephen worked for Jon first. Although, Stephen is great in his own way too. I think I just like Jon's style (of comedy) better though I know plenty of people that like Stephen's better.

What? They both make fun of politics really. Jon uses more video clips and Stephen used "The Word" and "The Threatdown" (that's what it's called, right?) Also, Jon FOR THE MOST PART tends to land the bigger political names 'cause they that he won't tear them apart like Stephen, haha. I would be scared if I was a politician and went on Stephen's show. Who knows what he'll say, you definitely have to have a sense of humor.

Of course, I think they are both hilarious but Jon's show was first and started it all so I gotta go with Jon. I mean, Stephen worked for Jon first. Although, Stephen is great in his own way too. I think I just like Jon's style (of comedy) better though I know plenty of people that like Stephen's better.

i get what you mean

but i like Stephen better, he makes me laugh more

and the jokes are more original and interesting (example. "Have you ever looked at a cloud and thought it looked like something else?? THEN STOP SMOKING DOPE!, THIS is the Colbert Report"):roftl: :roftl:

of course i like them both.l i just like Stephen's style more

and i still tape the show(the daily show) and watch it later

but it's like having dinner:

i watch 'The Daily Show' first (dinner) (which is enjoyable, of course)

but i save the Colbert Report for last (sweet sweet dessert:naughty: )

i get what you mean

but i like Stephen better, he makes me laugh more

and the jokes are more original and interesting (example. "Have you ever looked at a cloud and thought it looked like something else?? THEN STOP SMOKING DOPE!, THIS is the Colbert Report"):roftl: :roftl:

of course i like them both.l i just like Stephen's style more

and i still tape the show(the daily show) and watch it later

but it's like having dinner:

i watch 'The Daily Show' first (dinner) (which is enjoyable, of course)

but i save the Colbert Report for last (sweet sweet dessert:naughty: )

Yeah, I can understand that. My brother likes Stephen better whereas I like Jon (obviously :naughty:). Actually my favorite part of either show is when they crossover from the Daily Show to the Colbert Report and Jon and Stephen are talking to each other. They are hilarious on their own but together they're even better.

Yeah, I can understand that. My brother likes Stephen better whereas I like Jon (obviously :naughty:). Actually my favorite part of either show is when they crossover from the Daily Show to the Colbert Report and Jon and Stephen are talking to each other. They are hilarious on their own but together they're even better.

i love that part too!

hilarious

it was so nice to see them interacting with each other at the emmys

(btw,am i the only one who noticed there wasn't new episodes last night?:blink: )

i love that part too!

hilarious

it was so nice to see them interacting with each other at the emmys

(btw,am i the only one who noticed there wasn't new episodes last night?:blink: )

I didn't watch last night.

I thought they were so funny at the Emmy's especially when they just called Steve Carrell up since Ricky Gervais wasn't there.

:biggrin2:

just watched last night's episodes!

"you have an emmy in your chest??

let me take it out!!" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :lmao:

I have been swamped with schoolwork

swamp21.jpg

SWAMPY!

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm so excited to! The whole Stephen/Jon conversation is going to be tense!

First 20 mins are going to be dedicated to Stephen complaining...I know it

Have any of you seen this? This guy is suing Stephen for $65 million because he claims that Stephen "stole" his joke. It's absolutely bogus. First, the guy's joke wasn't funny (I didn't think it was really a joke) and second, Stephen's joke isn't the same, just the same topic. I think a lot of people thought the same thing watching the debate. This guy says that Stephen has stolen from him other times. I find it funny that whenever someone can "prove" something they like to say, "well it's happened other times also." They never say that until they can prove one time, and all of a sudden, it's happned multiple times. Anyway, here's the article, almost everyone that left a comment said that Stephen clearly did not steal the joke.

http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2007/09/19/radio-host-sues-stephen-colbert-for-stolen-joke/27#comments

I'm looking forward to what Stephen will say on his show about it.

Have any of you seen this? This guy is suing Stephen for $65 million because he claims that Stephen "stole" his joke. It's absolutely bogus. First, the guy's joke wasn't funny (I didn't think it was really a joke) and second, Stephen's joke isn't the same, just the same topic. I think a lot of people thought the same thing watching the debate. This guy says that Stephen has stolen from him other times. I find it funny that whenever someone can "prove" something they like to say, "well it's happened other times also." They never say that until they can prove one time, and all of a sudden, it's happned multiple times. Anyway, here's the article, almost everyone that left a comment said that Stephen clearly did not steal the joke.

http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2007/09/19/radio-host-sues-stephen-colbert-for-stolen-joke/27#comments

I'm looking forward to what Stephen will say on his show about it.

:roftl: :roftl:

i saw it

i wonder what his evidence will be?:naughty:

can't wait to see tonight's show!:lmao: