Any Christians?

JoPerrin

I go to Stmarys church every sunday at 10am. I turned to christ a few months ago. My life was going from bad to worse Then god came into my life and i have just changed in such a big way.

He told me what he wants me to do in the next 5 years which i am cool about.

I was just wondering if there is any brothers or sisters on here.

Fellow Christians.

1.JoPerrin

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good for you. :D

I guess im a Christian. I was Christened, and my dad used to teach sunday school when i was a kid, so its always been there.

More so in the last few months. I was going through a time where id be rebelling against everything, i got a bit involved with alcohol and stuff, but now im sort of warming to it again.

I am as well, but in the last year or so I have been starting to question some of the beliefs of my church and the people there. Especially since I have gone off to college, I have become much more openminded about the ways of the world, and I'm just starting to see things differently. I still feel that I'm a religious person, but I'm just not sure how much I believe the things that I hear at church, and especially in Sunday school. Questioning things in your life is a part of growing up, and that's definitely what I'm doing right now.

The church my mate goes to they dont do any christenings:jawdrop: We had one after church today.

We had a new vicor because Quentin our vicor was busy with a course this weekend.

So you guys dun anything special at church today?:biggrin2:

I don't go to church, usually, though I am Christian. I stopped going about 6 months ago because all it was was one big ball of drama. I've never met so many hypocritic, gossiping, mean-sprited people in my life. I'm not saying all churches are like that, just my own. :wink2:

I don't go to church, usually, though I am Christian. I stopped going about 6 months ago because all it was was one big ball of drama. I've never met so many hypocritic, gossiping, mean-sprited people in my life. I'm not saying all churches are like that, just my own. :wink2:

Oh mine is brilliant!!

Quentin is so nice! I love his sermons. Everyone is so nice. Cant wait til next week. we have scarecrows in the church because it is harvest week end. We also have a lunch after church.

I love the comminion the best.

Oh mine is brilliant!!

Quentin is so nice! I love his sermons. Everyone is so nice. Cant wait til next week. we have scarecrows in the church because it is harvest week end. We also have a lunch after church.

I love the comminion the best.

I used to love the harvest festival.

In little school it was such a great time. We all had to bring in fruit and stuff. And i remember doing Christingle in year 3, with the orange and the candle on top.

Some girls candle fell out and started burning the carpet. I have memories of the Vicar stamping furiously on this carpet while we all had to carry on singing! :naughty:

What is your church like?

Very small - we have only gotten about 15-20 members right now. But we have min-sermons (my dad gives them) and we do praise and worship. Right now we have a new member that has cancer and we've been putting a lot of effort into praying for him. He's never been a church-goer, but he's been coming consistently these last couple of weeks. We're glad he's coming more often now. :)

I wanna get invloved with Church again, but i wouldn't know how to tell my parents again. Ok, my dad used to teach sunday school waaay back, but they think im over with christianity and stuff.

My dad hasn't been in years, and my mums not really bothered :blink:

Do you have any person who is in church eg nan or grandad?

you can talk to them with your mum and dad there.

How i did it was i borrowed my friends christian music and left it out. and dad asked about it and said that if i wanted to get into christianity then go to St Marys church. We asked one of dads friends who goes to the church.

Very small - we have only gotten about 15-20 members right now. But we have min-sermons (my dad gives them) and we do praise and worship. Right now we have a new member that has cancer and we've been putting a lot of effort into praying for him. He's never been a church-goer, but he's been coming consistently these last couple of weeks. We're glad he's coming more often now. :)

My dad has Cancer. I hope he gets better soon. One of the singers has cancer. She is going through chemo. She came back a few weeks ago because chemo made her ill.