Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*ignores Hollis*

No no, maybe we should change this to the SARAH and Sarie thread of randomness.

Seemings how you're never around. :sneaky2:

*walks up stands beside Sarah*

Because I didn't even mean to leave you, and you got all mad at me. It's not my fault I had to buy groceries!

Yes, it is SO your fault!

Maybe if you stopped feeding our roomie, we wouldn't need to buy groceries as often! Just because he begs and his tummy growels doesn't mean you have to give him something! I told you this would happen. Once you give him something to eat, he's going to expect it three times a day.

that's okay.

i am so so so SO sick of the people here!

they are all so small minded, they don't dare to think outside the box or break the mold.

they dress the same, act the same talk the same.

frankly, it's BORING!

so i set myself apart, i dress differntly, act differently, and talk using big words and proper english, and they all think i'm a freak!

a kid came up to me the other day and asked me if halloween had come early, because i was wearing a spandexy dress with leggings. (it wasn't like a tight fitting real spandex dress either)

and, this is what really ticks me off : they all hate theatre, and think if you do anything to do with theatre, you're a fag.

frankly, i can't take this anymore.

>.<

hey!!:biggrin2:

hmm...i think the same as you do... i hate people to be small minded!!

thats one of the many reasosns i want to go asap from where i live!!, im bored of the people...not that i dont like them but i have reached a point on where i just have to tolerate them and try to be nice...

i havent been in your situation (of someone hedious making fun of me) but i totally understand you!!

theyll regret it.

that's okay.

i am so so so SO sick of the people here!

they are all so small minded, they don't dare to think outside the box or break the mold.

they dress the same, act the same talk the same.

frankly, it's BORING!

so i set myself apart, i dress differntly, act differently, and talk using big words and proper english, and they all think i'm a freak!

a kid came up to me the other day and asked me if halloween had come early, because i was wearing a spandexy dress with leggings. (it wasn't like a tight fitting real spandex dress either)

and, this is what really ticks me off : they all hate theatre, and think if you do anything to do with theatre, you're a fag.

frankly, i can't take this anymore.

>.<

Someone asked me a long time ago if I was a lesbian.

I'm still not sure why. that comment about threatre fags made me think of it though.

:shocked:

how rude.

Well my dad's hinted to me already that he thinks I'm gay.

Which... just because I don't want to date the people my sister tries to fix me up with, suddenly I'm gay?

There was a "Thespian Society" when I was in high school, and everyone called it "Lesbian Society." People just suck sometimes. :thumbdown:

i'm in the International Thespian Society at my school :D

people say that at my school too, but they're retarded, so i don't care what they say.

i'm the secretary too :thumb_yello: