Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm so excited that my school decided to do it this year! I've never seen it, and I've always wanted to! I wanna get an idea of what Mika might have been like as the emcee too :wink2:

:sad: can I come?

*sigh*

i miss New York.

a lot. :tears:

ME TOO! Your photos made me miss it even more, Missy! :naughty:

I still have 3 years before I can go back though. :tears: My parents are taking me and my brother's family back for my college graduation present, and hopefully I'll be able to grad-school tour and all that. I'm planning on attending grad-school in NY or somewhere in the vicinity. :)

ME TOO! Your photos made me miss it even more, Missy! :naughty:

I still have 3 years before I can go back though. :tears: My parents are taking me and my brother's family back for my college graduation present, and hopefully I'll be able to grad-school tour and all that. I'm planning on attending grad-school in NY or somewhere in the vicinity. :)

that sounds fun :D

i'm trying to rope my mom into taking me to London for my graduation present. :bleh:

i'll most likely be going back next summer. i hope.

that sounds fun :D

i'm trying to rope my mom into taking me to London for my graduation present. :bleh:

i'll most likely be going back next summer. i hope.

I want to go to London, but my mother doesn't fly and my dad is HORRIBLE to travel with (I went to Paris, Venice, Rome and Berlin with him three years ago and even though I loved traveling, we almost killed each other :mf_rosetinted: ), so I think I'll just wait until I get me a man and then we can travel to London together. :naughty:

I want to go to London, but my mother doesn't fly and my dad is HORRIBLE to travel with (I went to Paris, Venice, Rome and Berlin with him three years ago and even though I loved traveling, we almost killed each other :mf_rosetinted: ), so I think I'll just wait until I get me a man and then we can travel to London together. :naughty:

What if your man lives in London?

(dumb question. xD )

lol, you think like me, none of my friends are great travelers and my family dont travel much at all. but i want to scour the world when i have the resources

Alright, now I'm mad at... (probably you)

all of you.

All you people who's accounts are getting hacked.

Don't tell me it's not your fault, because it most certainly is.

I can't afford to shop at Macy's, nor do I appreciate you clicking on obvious scams and filling my inbox / bulletin board / comments with crappy, phoney advertisements.

I don't want to legalize pot. I DO want you to stop giving your passwords to "tracking sites" and "crush alerts".

You're all really starting to get on my nerves. Stop clicking on **** that is obviously fake. And better yet, use your brain, and realize that there's no way in hell that some random generator can tell you your soulmate's name.

They can't get you 495,028,287,282 friend requests in 10 seconds, either. You know what they can do? Hack your account and piss me the hell off.

I'm sort of ashamed to have such stupid people on my friends list. If we went shopping together like real friends, I'd most likely abandon you in a dressing room in Sears, and leave you forever screaming "SARIE, YOU THERE? SARIE? ZIPPER ME UP. SARIE? SARIE?"

Let's see how far your free $250 shopping card gets you then.

SARIE I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE SO FUNNY.

What's wrong, treacle? *virtual hug*

well today, i went to play practice, and i wasn't in a pissy mood like i was yesterday, so i thought it would go smoothly.

i was wrong.

i'd done all of my lines for the show, so i was sitting back stage talking to my friend, telling her how i should just go home, because i had no more parts and i had a whomping essay to write. then this kid comes up to me and starts yelling at me, about how pessimistic i am, and how i'm bringing the cast down, and it's my fault everyone is in a bad mood; belittling and humiliating me in front of everyone. :tears:

but, all the girls who were around yelled at him and told him what a douche he is.

and i've made him look incredibly stupid in my essay about discretion and tact. :D