Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend dream with mika , and he told me today in the morning and I was OMG :blink::shocked:

He sai he dreamt about mika singing grace kelly over and over and he try to call me but he couldnt telling me that he didnt find my cellphone or he didnt remember my number and I was like ur such a douchebagg !! you should have runn to my house or something !!

I miss this one. Back from the good old days when Big M stalked us on a fairly regular basis.

heard.jpg

Oh, I like that one too but the "word" one will always be my favourite: the expression is his most attitudinal and unattractive so far, one for the history books. But will a new one replace the pasty-faced "relax" after halloween? It's creepy. :bleh:

Oh, I like that one too but the "word" one will always be my favourite: the expression is his most attitudinal and unattractive so far, one for the history books. But will a new one replace the pasty-faced "relax" after halloween? It's creepy. :bleh:

Okay, I'll go back to Word for now. Don't have time to make anything new.

That's demeaning but hilarious. :roftl:

The quote is from this interview. :wink2:

Just for the record, I have absolutely no idea what a hunkey is.

Unless it's what I used to call hot guys when I was 6.

"HE'S A HUNKEY!"

And thank you. I remember it all now.:mf_rosetinted:

i accidentally slammed my finger in the glove box in my mom's car today. :tears:

it hurt A LOT!!! my finger is still purple.

How did you manage to do that?!

Just for the record, I have absolutely no idea what a hunkey is.

Unless it's what I used to call hot guys when I was 6.

"HE'S A HUNKEY!"

Perhaps "hunkey" can be a variation of the adjective "hunky"? :blink:

There were hot guys when you were 6? In my days they all had cooties until they hit puberty. :bleh:

Perhaps "hunkey" can be a variation of the adjective "hunky"? :blink:

There were hot guys when you were 6? In my days they all had cooties until they hit puberty. :bleh:

When I was six, George Harrison did not have cooties.

Hmmm, to be honest I used to be "one of the boys" and played with them all the time: I insisted on wearing shorts despite my mother's efforts to get me to wear a netball skirt, my shredded knees were a testament to my love of bikes, blades, scooters and tree-climbing and I used to kick their arses at tazo's. I did play with Barbies (I had practically the whole universe: the house, the backyard setting, the holiday van, you name it) but that was for rainy days. :bleh:

I wasn't really one of the boys.

But I learned the phrase "jerk off" long before I knew what it meant.

So I called my classmates that on a regular basis.

Hmmm, to be honest I used to be "one of the boys" and played with them all the time: I insisted on wearing shorts despite my mother's efforts to get me to wear a netball skirt, my shredded knees were a testament to my love of bikes, blades, scooters and tree-climbing and I used to kick their arses at tazo's. I did play with Barbies (I had practically the whole universe: the house, the backyard setting, the holiday van, you name it) but that was for rainy days. :bleh:

same, i have always hung out with majority guys, they are so much more fun than girls, and they dont have the bitchyness either. lol, we are like brothers and sisters