Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

same, i have always hung out with majority guys, they are so much more fun than girls, and they dont have the bitchyness either. lol, we are like brothers and sisters

I'm like that now, but I used to not be.

Now, I love male friends. I'd rather hang out with a guy than a girl, any day.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was six, George Harrison did not have cooties.

I had a crush on Ringo at 6. :blink:

I was listening to Heather Mills whinging today and realized she was born the same year as I was. I can't imagine growing up and marrying a Beatle.

I had a crush on Ringo at 6. :blink:

I was listening to Heather Mills whinging today and realized she was born the same year as I was. I can't imagine growing up and marrying a Beatle.

Heather Mills just needs to go somewhere and stay there. I'm sick of her bitching. No one is interested in her. The only reason she got publicity was because she was married to Paul.

Funnily enough that's precisely what she was bitching about. Says she gets more media harassment than a child molester.

Technically, Paul McCartney was closer to being a child molester in that realtionship. I mean, if we're going to split hairs over it...

I still hate her. N'aint sayin' she's a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke, broke.

I'm like that now, but I used to not be.

Now, I love male friends. I'd rather hang out with a guy than a girl, any day.

yeah, same too. girls will notice if your hair isnt quite right or your not wearing makeup that day, but guys wouldnt care less

Ha, I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it. I forgot about the radio edit of this line :roftl:

I thought it would be inappropriate if I didn't censor.:wink2:

It's a sad world indeed where Heather Mills still gets publicity. :blink:

same, i have always hung out with majority guys, they are so much more fun than girls, and they dont have the bitchyness either. lol, we are like brothers and sisters
I'm like that now, but I used to not be. Now, I love male friends. I'd rather hang out with a guy than a girl, any day.

What 20 year old men lack in stereotypical female bitchiness they make up for in immaturity. It's best to have a mix of both: the girls for intelligent, emotional purposes and the boys for geeky and/or immature fun. :thumb_yello:

It's a sad world indeed where Heather Mills still gets publicity. :blink:

What 20 year old men lack in stereotypical female bitchiness they make up for in immaturity. It's best to have a mix of both: the girls for intelligent, emotional purposes and the boys for geeky and/or immature fun. :thumb_yello:

yeah, ill agree with u about the immaturity

hooooly crap!

so, do you guys remember the Elizabeth Smart thing? (most of you americans probably will)

well, i told you the story about how i'd actually seen the guy who kidapped her and such.

well, he was on the news tonight, and it was CREEPY!!!!!!

well they keep trying to take him into court for a trial (this has been an on going thing for about..3, 4 years) but he is completely crazy.

every time they take him to have a trial, he screams or sings or speaks gibberish.

they were just showing it on the news again.

What else would we be talking about? :roftl:

We like to discuss all the creepy people from Utah. *coughhilarycough*

hahaha soooo funny! do you guys wish to fill me in on everything mika in like the last 4 months? hah since i went to soccer camp in the summer i totally fell out of the loop with mika! i even stopped looking up pics and listening to his music nonstop!:thumbdown::blush-anim-cl: i know! i cant belive it! my obsession ceased! but today i figured out how to use the voice records thingy on my new phone so i was recording a bunch of queen and the doors songs and thne i was like hey..i should put some mika in here! so i clicked love today and i havent stopped listening since! but now i feel so bad! i have no clue what mika ate for lunch today or did this morning hahhaha so anything new and exciting in the mfc world??..besides the crazys in utah of course:bleh:

hahaha soooo funny! do you guys wish to fill me in on everything mika in like the last 4 months? hah since i went to soccer camp in the summer i totally fell out of the loop with mika! i even stopped looking up pics and listening to his music nonstop!:thumbdown::blush-anim-cl: i know! i cant belive it! my obsession ceased! but today i figured out how to use the voice records thingy on my new phone so i was recording a bunch of queen and the doors songs and thne i was like hey..i should put some mika in here! so i clicked love today and i havent stopped listening since! but now i feel so bad! i have no clue what mika ate for lunch today or did this morning hahhaha so anything new and exciting in the mfc world??..besides the crazys in utah of course:bleh:

:shocked:

wow.

well, there was the Relax Take It Easy project that Caz did, we all wrote him notes, she took them to him in a book, personally delivered it. it was fantastic. :D

then there was his Birthday Project that Caz also did, and Mika posted a bulletin on myspace thank us personally for it!! :thumb_yello:

aahhhh...

there was GMA, when it rained, and only the VIP's got to go in....

that's about all i remember, actually.:blush-anim-cl:

and not all crazy's are from Utah.

look at Hollis.