Pamette

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O!!!! he's back!!!!!!!!!!!

and his curls' back!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

and my feeling on him's back!!!!!!!!!!!! (didn't loss just a break during his break:biggrin2: )

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM :mf_lustslow:

nice tune!

YEAH!

..is this song the famous "century man"?

Dear Mika:

Stop being so damn appealing. I need to have a life, you know. I need to enjoy thinking about other people's music, like maybe Patrick Wolf's, for a while.

Why do you make it so difficult? And why is your new song already stuck in my head?

Too much love,

--Jack

Dear Mika:

Stop being so damn appealing. I need to have a life, you know. I need to enjoy thinking about other people's music, like maybe Patrick Wolf's, for a while.

Why do you make it so difficult? And why is your new song already stuck in my head?

Too much love,

--Jack

:biggrin2: quoted!

Nice :original:

Isn't it a bit.. Hmm, what's the anme of the band? Wham-like?

no its not whamish ! it does remind me of somebody else from the 80s , i will get it eventually ..... im thinking jimmy sommerville just now but im not too sure ! please please someone sort out a mp3 version of this i`d do it myself but i cant download it !

It's a lot like a whole bunch of 80s New Wave--I am thinking especially of Blondie, Cyndi Lauper, etc. The funny thing? I love those 80s songs specifically for their pretty, high and clear feminine vocals, and Mika so totally pulls it off, while sounding entirely natural in the process.

--Jack

Dear Mika:

Too much love,

--Jack

:lmfao: Good one!

It's a lot like a whole bunch of 80s New Wave--I am thinking especially of Blondie, Cyndi Lauper, etc. The funny thing? I love those 80s songs specifically for their pretty, high and clear feminine vocals, and Mika so totally pulls it off, while sounding entirely natural in the process.

--Jack

:thumb_yello: {ehehe...requote..:biggrin2:}

Mika sang a brand new song for the gig in Lille!!!!

The link to the video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=19366442&n=19366442&MyToken=bfd79681-0be4-4398-b8f0-9909026f9f82

Thank you so much Chamolko from Mikawebsite.com!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::groupwave::insane::stretcher:

Thanks so much for sharing!The only thing I can say is WOW!!!!. What a beautiful song.It makes me :tears: while listening...I love it!

YEAH!

..is this song the famous "century man"?

must be :D

Dear Mika:

Too much love,

--Jack

:roftl: too true!