A brand new song!!!!!!!!

Pamette

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. I just don't know if I think that those are correct. If you watch the video from Bologna, Mika quite clearly says (once you've deciphered and have another listen :naughty:) "He's turned to the Holy Father when the mother couldn't show the way."

I messaged Saranayde on MySpace about a week ago asking if they were correct and she didn't reply. :naughty:

Poor Saraynade!

Everybody asks her something. I did the same thing. :naughty:

Yeah. Looking back, the "Just tell him to forget about the father..." etc, was exactly what I posted and said that I thought it was at first, but then decided that it definitely was not. :naughty:

I've asked Luke. :naughty: Those poor band members. Chances are, I won't get a reply, but I tried to be silly in the message so hopefully he'll humor me. :D

The administrator of the French mikawebsite put it in his website.

I asked them 2 weeks ago if they could ask Universal the lyrics ou to Mica himself. :wink2:

Ha, it looks like they just took the lyrics from some of our early discussions. Not official at all.

I don't think Universal will know anything. He hasn't recorded it yet and I can't even find evidence of it being published on BMI.

Someone needs to discuss it with Mika or a band member to be sure.

They were probably like "Sure, I'll ask him right now! *goes to Google*"

:naughty:

:lmfao: Exactly!!!

I wondered where he got the lyrics. Universal France?

But if he went to the MFC for that!

There are a lot of English-speakers here but nobody understands the lyrics. :roftl:

HAHAHAH! Good one, Hannah

I´m sure luke doesn´t have any idea about that lyrics...only saranayde or mika :bleh:

I didn't send him the whole page of lyrics, just the "He's turned to the Holy Father when the mother couldn't show the way" and asked if it was right. :thumb_yello:

Ha, it looks like they just took the lyrics from some of our early discussions. Not official at all.

I don't think Universal will know anything. He hasn't recorded it yet and I can't even find evidence of it being published on BMI.

Someone needs to discuss it with Mika or a band member to be sure.

I asked people to bring the lyrics we found to show them to Mica in Paris.

But it seems nobody asked him... :naughty:

I didn't send him the whole page of lyrics, just the "He's turned to the Holy Father when the mother couldn't show the way" and asked if it was right. :thumb_yello:

I thought it was "He's turned to the Holy father and the mother...."

The line goes "There's a boy, his father's bad"

It never mentions anything about his mother, so yeah...I don't really know where I'm going with this...

:lmfao: Exactly!!!

I wondered where he got the lyrics. Universal France?

No one at Universal will know anything about the lyrics. There's probably only a handful of people who've even heard the song (from attending the shows) and they're not scribbling down the lyrics like we are. Even if they were they would be thinking WTF is he saying?? :blink::wink2:

I thought it was "He's turned to the Holy father and the mother...."

The line goes "There's a boy, his father's bad"

It never mentions anything about his mother, so yeah...I don't really know where I'm going with this...

Ah well. :roftl: Hopefully if he replies, he'll correct me.

I'd think that he would know the lyrics, or at least enough to tell if it's correct or not. He's probably heard it many many times, through practice.

I predict the next album will be painful for us!! :lmfao:

They need to just publishing the bloody lyrics in the CD booklet!

I'd think that he would know the lyrics, or at least enough to tell if it's correct or not. He's probably heard it many many times, through practice.

I don't know how much practice that song is getting. I've seen 3 videos now where Mika is having trouble in the beginning. They can't seem to get it right.

I bet even Luke was like "Mika, what the hell are you saying?!" and then Mika storms off because he can't enuciate.

Maybe it´s funny to see us suffering trying to figure out WTH he´s singing

You know it is. I bet Mika reads this and is like,

"AH HA HA. Look at them. Just look at them. I'll make them suffer. BWAHAHAHAHAHA." *eyes flash red*

:biggrin2:

You know it is. I bet Mika reads this and is like,

"AH HA HA. Look at them. Just look at them. I'll make them suffer. BWAHAHAHAHAHA." *eyes flash red*

:biggrin2:

maybe mika does that on purpose and changes the lyrics a little every evening, to drive us mad. and then he's like :bleh: :bleh: "no one knows the lyrics except me!" :devil::naughty::roftl:

He´s TEH evil :mf_rosetinted: