daisylou

he is doing signings of his Booky Wook:-

Can't Beeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllve his not coming any further North than LEEDS!

I missed the First MIKA gig (at Newcastle) to see this long, legged Pixie!

MY SPACE BULLETIN:

My eagerly awaited autobiography

Booky Wook

will be released November 15th 07 in all good book shops

or you can pre-order your copy online

Amazon & Play.com

Book Signing Times & Dates:-

Wednesday 14th November

10pm Launch at Waterstone's, 203-206, Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HA

Tel: 020 7851 2400

Thursday 15th November

6pm WHSmith, Kingston

Units L8, G13, G14

The Bentall Centre

Kingston Upon ThamesSurrey

KT1 1TR

Store Telephone-020 8549 7631

Friday 16th November

12.30pm W/stones, 76 High Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1EJ

01245 268 737

5.30pm Waterstones,

West Village, Bluewater,

Greenhithe, Kent DA9 9SE

Saturday 17th November

1pm Tesco's, Gallows Corner, Romford, Essex

4pm WHsmith Lakeside, Thurrock

107-109 Lakeside Shopping Centre

Thurrock

Essex RM20 2ZG

Store Telephone-01708 869175

Saturday 24th November

3pm Eason, 40 Lower O?Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland.

Phone 00 353 1 8583800

Saturday 1st December

4pm Virgin Arndale Centre, Manchester

Sunday 2nd December

2pm WHSmith

3-7 Lands Lane

Leeds LS1 6AW

Store Telephone-0113 2422505

Saturday 8th December

4pm

Borders ,Churchill Square Shopping Centre, Brighton, BN1 2TB

01273 731 122

2pm Waterstone?s

Union Galleries, Bristol, BS1 3XD

0117 925 2274

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i think Russel brand is AMAZING a regular listener of his Podcast and i will be buying the booky wook aswell!!

cant wait to see the goth detectives in the big fat quiz of the year again :naughty::thumb_yello:

I would like that bookie wook :naughty:

I've got a thing for Russell at the moment.

And he is very funny!! Normally I really hate sexually obvious men but there's just something about Russell...and he's a massive Smiths/Morrissey fan just like me so we'd have something to talk about after we'd done with the chicken :biggrin2:

I would like that bookie wook :naughty:

I've got a thing for Russell at the moment.

And he is very funny!! Normally I really hate sexually obvious men but there's just something about Russell...and he's a massive Smiths/Morrissey fan just like me so we'd have something to talk about after we'd done with the chicken :biggrin2:

Russell is a real chicken machine :biggrin2:

*licks her picture of Russell*

That wasn't good. :blink:

*falls asleep after staying up for more than 36 hours straight*

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I've just read daisylou's siggy and Russell is signing in Manchester tomorrow and I am going there anyway shopping.........I'll pop in and see him , I'll put a good word in for you all :biggrin2:

Ooh how exciting!!!! Haaaarrrrrrrri Krishnaa!

I've had my Booky Wook for a week now. And I've got nice pictures of him on my wall now. Russssssii:wub2:

Russell Rocks :wub2:

couldnt agree more! :wub2:

i think Russel brand is AMAZING a regular listener of his Podcast and i will be buying the booky wook aswell!!

cant wait to see the goth detectives in the big fat quiz of the year again :naughty::thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I've just read daisylou's siggy and Russell is signing in Manchester tomorrow and I am going there anyway shopping.........I'll pop in and see him , I'll put a good word in for you all :biggrin2:

aaaaaahh how lucky are you?!!

make sure to get a kiss for all of us, i hear he's quite generous with them at his signings! :wink2::biggrin2:

:shocked: :shocked:

Start guessing how jealous I am? Come on, guess. Don't be afraid. :)

*runs through the window and jumps out*

That's how jealous I am :tears: :tears: I would kill (kill:cool: ) for the opportunity to meet him.

Start guessing how jealous I am? Come on, guess. Don't be afraid. :)

*runs through the window and jumps out*

That's how jealous I am :tears: :tears: I would kill (kill:cool: ) for the opportunity to meet him.

aaw I feel your pain! *hugs* :o

I would love to meet him too, he is hilarious, good looking, charming, intelligent... what more could you want?! :blush-anim-cl:

ooh by the way, I love the quote you have in your siggy from his acceptance speech! :bleh:

aaw I feel your pain! *hugs*

I would love to meet him too, he is hilarious, good looking, charming, intelligent... what more could you want?! :blush-anim-cl:

ooh by the way, I love the quote you have in your siggy from his acceptance speech! :bleh:

*hugs you back and sobs on your shoulder* :naughty::(

I agree with everything you said. :blush-anim-cl:

:das: Yeh, as soon as I heard him saying that I was dazzled. It was way too hot and funny. :naughty:

Surprise, surprise, like Russell could be hot and funny. Pfff.

I'm sorry to report that I did not get to see Russell in Manchester yesterday :sneaky2:

My husband did insist that we had gone there shopping/drinking and NOT to queue up to see a hot guy :roftl:

What are husbands like, spoiling the fun???? :sneaky2:

So when he was there signing away, I was the other side of town eating a bratwurst. Never mind.

I'm sorry to report that I did not get to see Russell in Manchester yesterday :sneaky2:

My husband did insist that we had gone there shopping/drinking and NOT to queue up to see a hot guy :roftl:

What are husbands like, spoiling the fun???? :sneaky2:

So when he was there signing away, I was the other side of town eating a bratwurst. Never mind.

Noooooo! Darn! And I was here waiting for you to come and say that Russell used and abused you! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

What kind of a husband doesn't want her wife to stand in a queue, gasping and going all "Russell, russell, russell" :naughty: Weird.:naughty:

I'm sorry to report that I did not get to see Russell in Manchester yesterday

My husband did insist that we had gone there shopping/drinking and NOT to queue up to see a hot guy

What are husbands like, spoiling the fun????

aaaw :( I think someone's husband was a little bit jealous :wink2::bleh:

Noooooo! Darn! And I was here waiting for you to come and say that Russell used and abused you! :mf_rosetinted:

What kind of a husband doesn't want her wife to stand in a queue, gasping and going all "Russell, russell, russell" :naughty: Weird.

:roftl:

I'd actually be afraid of what I'd do to Russell if I met though! yet i'd imagine he'd be rather tolerable :naughty:

:roftl:

I'd actually be afraid of what I'd do to Russell if I met though! yet i'd imagine he'd be rather tolerable :naughty:

Exactly! I mean what the heck would I do? I would rape him. :blink: Ok. I don't want to start that again (EnFa knows what I'm talking about:roftl: )